super trix got ban for how to get pack 2

Started by Gokiller, 19-07-2009

Gokiller

i was ban becasue i ask about the pack 2 mins in i ask 2 people and ia was ban by kahn who said he spean 30 mins trying to teach me. He did not he gave me no info about the sever he just ban me. This what he put on my last one

I believe I banned you because I spent about 30 minutes trying to teach someone with the intelligence of a tree the difference between OOC and IC. Then I told you where to get the content pack and you kept putting it in addons after I told you where it belonged... I'm sorry but you really do belong in Dark RP as you refuse to learn the rules and customs of this community. If you'd like to be unbanned post a ban appeal with hopefully more intelligent than 4 year old grammar. Thanks for playing.

I wanted to learn but he he did not tell me any thing so plz can some one unban me i know how to play now i really want to get on playing the sever again

Support
Ninja Dom
Gmod
Also kahn did not give a reson why he ban it said perm ban trix  

Tea

Well honestly with that spelling and grammar you will be shot down the second you even try to rp...

Gokiller

What do you mean
i just want to play on the sever

Nex

Stop making quad-posts of the same nature, you double ngr

Gokiller

I just want to play can't i have one more chance  on the sever i won't do what i did again

Tunddruff

nofearkid

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Plunger

Quote from: itsjustguy on 28-07-2009
I support super trix.

He didn't fill out the unban application right at all. So instant deny.

itsjustguy

He's new, give him some slack.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

nofearkid

Until he puts some effort other than showing us all a perfect example of what not to do, he's not being unbanned.
-Confucius

Locke

Bl★ck Star

support

give him a chance Kahn

Gokiller

I have read lots of pages on rules how to play stuff like that how to use chat the reson i was typing in ic because i did not know how to use oov but now i read he rules

Tunddruff

:U

He did post 2 threads... :/

nofearkid

ne1 hoo kan red dis.. i r wnt unbn 4 ho 2 get pack i red rulz n no ho 2 pley dis gam nao.
-Confucius

Rhyom Guther

Anyone can read this.. I want unban for how to get pack I read the rules and know how to play this game now.

(Win)