Suggestions/complaints.

Started by Aresty, 19-06-2010

Aresty

Trader Suggestions and Ideas

Have a suggestion ? Or maybe an Idea ?
Well post it here, and we'll see how to put it at use.

Paintcheck

Make missions traders. I am extremely frustrated by the amount of you who think that being a trader means you get to make money, buy Exos and FNs for yourself and then act like a loner. Use the money you make to create jobs and events for STALKERs, not for personal gain. If you can't handle that I will be happy to deflag you and remove all your trader money so you can be a normal loner.

Tom

Don't sell things at base price, don't tell base price, don't even mention the word base price. . . Im sick of trading and having something at a decent price where I still make a profit and someone saying "Well so and so will sell it to me for *Censor base Price* I also hate it when traders buy things to where they can sell it directly into trader menu. . . also Traders should not activly engage in combat enless they are attacked.
Traders should also be polite to there customers, like a real life buisness man/woman would, I mean which would you rather buy from? The person who says "How can I help ya broski?" and "Have a nice day." Or the person who goes "Hey you dumbass faggot, what would you like to buy with your worthless toliet paper money?" and "See you later Dick licker!" notice the differences and tell me hounestly. . . Who would you rather buy from? (Question not meant to be answered do not answer on this board)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

I have in mind some little changes to do, to force all traders to do some more missions. But I can't do nothing untill Exile actually allows me to do some changes.
And if you spot Traders who dare to get in a fight, they are getting their flagged removed.

Combine

The only reason Traders should be fighting is because they are being attack and in that case they should Hire Merc or somthing. I also think traders who buy EXO's and FN's should be forced to put the money back into the system. By doing jobs and if they say I spent all my money on my gear then say "You should of thought of that before." its like the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.

Turkey

Quote from: Combine on 02-08-2010
The only reason Traders should be fighting is because they are being attack and in that case they should Hire Merc or somthing. I also think traders who buy EXO's and FN's should be forced to put the money back into the system. By doing jobs and if they say I spent all my money on my gear then say "You should of thought of that before." its like the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.

NO! They Should not be attacked AT ALL, Nor should they fight

Combine

Well its happend in he past,  I know it shouldn't happen but it does.

Ralazo

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 02-08-2010

That would result in traders fucking around everywhere and abusing it because they know they can't get attacked anyways.

Turkey

Quote from: Ralazo on 03-08-2010
Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 02-08-2010

That would result in traders fucking around everywhere and abusing it because they know they can't get attacked anyways.

Traders should stay at their base or trader location, Only leaving to make jobs and such,

Combine

no, your trader took business away from my trader so I got authed to put a hit on you, but you left before you were killed. Shit like that is why trader can be allowed to be killed for a good reason.

Turkey

Quote from: Combine on 03-08-2010
no, your trader took business away from my trader so I got authed to put a hit on you, but you left before you were killed. Shit like that is why trader can be allowed to be killed for a good reason.

AKA, I got more people, So you sent STALKERs to kill me. Which is stupid, Name one time traders fought in the games

Goose

Traders never fought in the games ebcause they are AI and because they kept their distance if a trader is going to steal another traders buisness the trader who is loosing buisness is going to do what ever he needs to get it back, Even if it means killing you.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Comradebritish

Like goose said, Traders will do whatever they need to get business. In stalker most people are criminals so it can be assumed that traders have some criminal connection or background, wether they're smugglers or black marketers, they aint afraid to play dirty by hiring mercs to kill another trader or halt their business for their own gain.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Goose on 03-08-2010
e if a trader is going to steal another traders buisness the trader who is loosing buisness is going to do what ever he needs to get it back, Even if it means killing you.

I disagree. Traders already buy exos and participate in fights too much as it is. We don't need to be sanctioning trader wars.

Paintcheck

Spam cleaned up. No one cares what kind of suit you use.

Goose

Traders just flat out shouldnt be participating in fighting unless -Forced- not rush and gun, That is what they have money for, to hire mercs to fight for them, but traders are going to kill each other its a part of the server, But it would be nice if -ALL- Traders never got involved in fights that means faction traders neutral every trader, because of their damn armour they can rambo pretty much anyone.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Turkey

Quote from: Goose on 03-08-2010
Traders just flat out shouldnt be participating in fighting unless -Forced- not rush and gun, That is what they have money for, to hire mercs to fight for them, but traders are going to kill each other its a part of the server, But it would be nice if -ALL- Traders never got involved in fights that means faction traders neutral every trader, because of their damn armour they can rambo pretty much anyone.

I dont like being killed since my trader spot is better and since i sell cheaper

Comradebritish

Don't fight then Turk. Traders should be aloud to fight on occasion any other time it's for self defense. Hiring mercs to kill another trader is ok, another alternative is hiring rookies to go out to camps advertising to stalkers.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Turkey

Quote from: Comradebritish on 04-08-2010
Don't fight then Turk. Traders should be aloud to fight on occasion any other time it's for self defense. Hiring mercs to kill another trader is ok, another alternative is hiring rookies to go out to camps advertising to stalkers.

i disagree, traders shouldn't be hiring people to kill other traders

Combine

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 04-08-2010

Most of geting hits on you and you're trader is over, because we sorted out icly our trading area's. As long as we both go by the rules there should be no problem.

But if somone was stealing you business then it seem fair game to take it back, As long as it don't happen every day.

Kenny

Combine you orderd like 5 hits in one night and the admins were realy getting pissed off with you.

Combine

Five?, holy shit.

Well no more hits.

Turkey

Stay on topic, This is not talk about who you killed.

Quote from: Combine on 04-08-2010

Most of geting hits on you and you're trader is over, because we sorted out icly our trading area's. As long as we both go by the rules there should be no problem.

But if somone was stealing you business then it seem fair game to take it back, As long as it don't happen every day.

No, It's dumb, I was killed three times on one day since I sell cheaper then most.. I heard one guy was selling flashlights for 1,000.

Duranblackraven

No, It's dumb, I was killed three times on one day since I sell cheaper then most.. I heard one guy was selling flashlights for 1,000.

Stop breaking rule 2 Turk. Go read it before you say anything.

Turkey

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 04-08-2010

Stop breaking rule 2 Turk. Go read it before you say anything.

No, I dont talk about base prices in my /bc, I just sell lower then the other guys.