Suggestions/complaints.

Started by Aresty, 19-06-2010

Smirnoff

In my opinion, the whole major faction trader's selling suits needs to be reworked.

Sure, ICly major factions repainting their suits and selling it to stalkers for profit makes sense, but OOCly it makes being a free trader less interesting, and in the end is going to lead to fewer free traders.

It works like this: A loner walks into the DUTY bar and asks for a sunrise, the duty trader offers to sell one to him, and the loner agrees.
They walk to the storage room where the duty member repaints the suit and removes any DUTY marks, thus turning it into a normal stalker sunrise, and then passes it onto the stalker who pays for it.

OOCly, it works like this:
The stalker trades the duty trader the agreed amount, then calling an admin.
The duty member trades the amount representing the basecost of the suit to the admin, which destroys the cash, and spawns a regular sunrise for the stalker. This could possibly lead to huge holes in economy.

My suggestion is that to put up a special prising rule for major factions, which means they cant sell anything worth more 1000RU for less then 200% of baseprice.
That would make it more profitable to buy off free traders, while still keeping the option of purchasing off a major faction trader.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Knife_cz

I would like to see trader applications opened again.
As I think some people should be removed from roster for inactivity.

Smithy

Quote from: Smirnoff on 18-06-2011
My suggestion is that to put up a special prising rule for major factions, which means they cant sell anything worth more 1000RU for less then 200% of baseprice.
That would make it more profitable to buy off free traders, while still keeping the option of purchasing off a major faction trader.
Agreed.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

lolKieck

The tier system was better in my opinion, but the old way of trading was the best. Traders should be able to sell everything. Although we would need Silver to up the prices of buying exotic weaponry in trader menu (if the price is not low enough).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

the new system will fail because you wont manage to find active traders for the ranks you made. same items have no difference in statistics OOC, that means condition doesnt exist and thus the base for 'merc/bandit' traders are destroyed and we're back at simple, loner traders aligning themselves with whomever they want. i also do not understand why are you making these limitations to make it harder than it already is.
i dont see this working and you need to start changing things from the most basic and then move on to more specific. first of all, get a better admin team and then worry about items.

just go back to iii tier system where one tier goes for both equipment(weapon and armor) or just make every item available like in cakescript, except there are additional items for faction whitelists.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway