Suggestions/complaints.

Started by Aresty, 19-06-2010

whyku

Trader's should start out with tier 1 Weapons and Suits. So they can make some money to buy shipments.

It was not my idea for this post.

Props to the people in Teamspeak.

I take credit for this piece of work ~Tom

lolKieck

Quote from: whyku on 16-11-2010
Trader's should start out with tier 1 Weapons and Suits. So they can make some money to buy shipments.

It was not my idea for this post.

Props to the people in Teamspeak.

I take credit for this piece of work ~Tom
Limit starting traders to AKSu, give about 400 paycheck for traders. Starting money should be about 3000 RU.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Paintcheck

Limit starting traders to AKSu, give about 400 paycheck for traders. Starting money should be about 3000 RU.

We can't change paychecks, only Silver can do that but I agree that all traders at Tier 1 would be good.

Ralazo

None sells suits, everyone choosed weapons as speciality.
gg.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ralazo on 26-03-2011
gg.

This.

Rebel6609

We will be working on fixing that, so don't worry.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Paintcheck

gg.

Called it.

lolKieck

Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-03-2011
gg.

Called it.
I'm still wondering why NOT a single guy didn't take suits.
Less suit-selling traders -> more clients -> $.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Legit|Brandon

Because suits are really expensive and if you had to choose over which a gun or a suit to survive in the zone which would it be?
For Freedom

Paintcheck

Quote from: lolKieck on 26-03-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-03-2011
gg.

Called it.
I'm still wondering why NOT a single guy didn't take suits.
Less suit-selling traders -> more clients -> $.

Because selling suits you're lucky to sell one suit in an irl month. If that is all you can sell you will be really bored as a trader.

Dug

Suits are overpriced.

Duranblackraven

Stop using this as a discussion. It's for complaints and suggestions ONLY. Not your personal chatroom.

Knife_cz

I dont see any discussion,there just everyone agreed that suit or guns trader is not fair for suits,so thats a one large complaint.

Aresty

Complaint.

The new trader idea fails. There's no reason to specialize in weapons or suit. I can't see any logical reason for a trader not to get both type of items. And as you can see, most of the traders refused and others went only on weapons. Then you'll start forcing people onto suits, but then they'll bitch due to lack of clients and money to make missions that you will force back-up. My suggestion is to get back to the OLD system.

Legit|Brandon

This system seems to make more sense in an IC Manner and changes up rp a bit its kinda nice. But there's hardly any traders on it always seems..
For Freedom

Aresty

Most of the trader in the STALKER game, if not all, always sold weapons and suits. This system isn't helping in anyway, it's just making things worse.

mikeywrenn

(Kind of a complaint)
My trader application is yet to be moderated and I'm under pressure to get it sorted ASAP.
It's been over a month on this particular application now.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Rebel6609

Im aware of it and I know its there. Im deciding whether I should accept or Deny it. 

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Frostee

More suit traders, yes?

HitMan5523

I want to be a suit trader so bad!
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Smirnoff

Maybe lower the amount of mission's required each week for suit trader's, or add somekind of bonus is my suggestion.

I find it hard to belive that you can sell enough suits to actually make enough money since they are a once in a lifetime sort of purchase, besides any new trader starting out is most likely going to be a weapon trader because there's only a few stalkers who actually wants the rookie suit's.

Anyone who have played for more then a few weeks is going to want to suits on the higher tiers.

And on a sidenote, when you typed "Accepted" into my application, you did so with red text.
Does this mean something along the lines of "Accepted, but you're on thin ice." or is it nothing to worry about?
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Rebel6609

Nah, I just like to put humor into the things I do. However, on regards to the mandatory missions, Im trying to REMOVE the damned system of suit or guns. To me its not really working, nor does anyone like it.
I'll be working on fixing it for the time being though Smirnoff.

Promising Young admins.

mikeywrenn

Complaint

Coming up to two months on my application now, and still nothing.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Tom

Complaint

We only have 1 suit trader (If I recall correctly), everyone else sells guns. . .

Why do we make them choose one or the other? ???
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Smirnoff

Quote from: Tom on 12-06-2011
Complaint

We only have 1 suit trader (If I recall correctly), everyone else sells guns. . .

Why do we make them choose one or the other? ???

It was changed yesterday, now everyone can sell both suits and guns.
(Although you still have to apply for the tiers seperatly so dont expect a tier 3 weapon trader to have tier 3 suits as well.)
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."