Suggestion for Donator flag things

Started by Tom, 26-08-2010

Tom

Atm EXP mercs/Stalkers spawn with Makarovs while EXP Bandit spawns with a sig220.

Or how Master flags seem to have the same weapons as Vetran flags.

So instead of rambling, Im gonna go straight to the point. My proposal for Donator weapons.

EXP- Merc- MP5
Vet- ""- LR300
Master-""- Sig550

Exp-STALKER- AK74U
Vet-""- AK74M
Master-""-L85?

Exp- Bandit- Toz (Or keep as Sig since the Sig220 is a decent CQC weapon)
Vet- ""- Spas (Or a mossberg since apparently the Spas is really powerful or something?)
Master- ""- Abakan.

Sound good?

You may make suggestions as to what you may find better for each specific flag.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Turkey

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Pawx

The Bandit Weapon Spawns DO seem a little out of order, The Mercenary seems to be fine to leave alone, except the Spawning with a Makarov as a Master -_-. Stalker's seems fine aswell, The Bandit's layout is probably the worst of them all.

alex4576

Tom

Quote from: Pawx on 26-08-2010
The Bandit Weapon Spawns DO seem a little out of order, The Mercenary seems to be fine to leave alone, except the Spawning with a Makarov as a Master -_-. Stalker's seems fine aswell, The Bandit's layout is probably the worst of them all.

Are you talking about the way I laid them out? Or how they are currently?
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

KillSlim

After a little thought and scavenging on the Stalker wikia, I agree because Bandits usually have MP-5's, AK-74's and shotguns. In rare cases, L85's.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Pawx

Quote from: Tom on 26-08-2010

Are you talking about the way I laid them out? Or how they are currently?

The Current layout, Your's is fine, I don't quite agree with the Mercenary Layout of yours, but The Bandit seemed off, and your layout seemed to fix it up.

But also keep in mind, Most Stalkers and Bandit's had TOZ's.

Tom

Okiedokes
Oh boy.

Comradebritish

Exp Bandit should have AK47u, toz seems low for an Experienced bandit.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Mikhail

im a strong proponent of no exp/vet/master flags get any special weapons, merely their title showing just how deadly they are.

Comradebritish

Well, then donators would be paying for a title, which would suck, why spend money when you could just RP becoming epxerienced or be like "Lol I is teh greatest, I am veturan merc :D"

KillSlim

Quote from: Mikhail on 26-08-2010
im a strong proponent of no exp/vet/master flags get any special weapons, merely their title showing just how deadly they are.

Not going to happen.

bto

I think that this Setup Is a Really good ideah. . . Buuuut i just don't think Veteran Bandits should spawn with a Spas. Thats all i don't like.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Ace of Hearts

Exp. Bandit - AKS-74U
Vet. Bandit - Mossberg 500
Master Bandit - SPAS-12

Exp. Stalker - AKS-74U
Vet. Stalker - AK-74M
Master Stalker - AN-94 'Abakan'

Exp. Merc - Viper-5
Vet. Merc - LR300
Master Merc - L85

*EDIT* - Rewrote the idea because it was admittedly horrible, this one is still 'meh' at best.

Madran Lamont

I like the new way you have it Tom, we mercs kinda got nurfed with the other lay out (although the FN was a bit much), and with master and vet stalkers having the same rifle it seems kinda like a slap in the face.

KillSlim

Simply Stealth / Ace's idea for flag weaponry is in my opinion, horrible. Tom's layout is just fine.

Bielecki

I always imagine Bandits with shotguns, Stalkers with tacky rifles and Mercs with the tacticool stuff.

Tom

Quote from: Bielecki on 27-08-2010
I always imagine Bandits with shotguns, Stalkers with tacky rifles and Mercs with the tacticool stuff.

Yeah I tried to base it on what kind of guns I loot off of who In STALKER.

Bandits tradionaly carry weapons for close range (I.E. Shotguns, SMG's, AK74M/U)

Stalkers having Medium range stuff (AK74U,M,Shotguns,Abakans and sometimes Nato guns)

And Mercs with High end Nato Stuff (MP5, LR300, Sig550's)
Oh boy.

Comradebritish

Yeah, fitting it with the cannon of the games makes sense, you've made a good job at the setup Tom.

KillSlim

Quote from: Comradebritish on 27-08-2010
Yeah, fitting it with the cannon of the games makes sense, you've made a good job at the setup Tom.

Agreed, the layout is excellent, but getting SK to seriously consider this is another story.

Rook

Why isnt Exile listening to Tom..he makes sense and is cool......yeah..

BBruno

Good Idea. I'm considering donation.
Once a great man said: "I Said Cum In, don't just Stand there" -Some great man

Meaning of "Cum": When you give a fuck/Masturbate your penis releases sperm. That's the meaning of "Cum". One more protip: Blondes are hot.

Wings

This is great, Because I REALLY think the Exp. Stalker needs to spawn with something better than a Makarov.