Stop accusing people.

Started by Cobra, 10-10-2009

Cobra

I swear to god if I get one more SF or even see a thread about someone having ESP, Radar or even Aimbot and accusing them of having it. YOU BETTER HAVE REAL PROOF WHICH I DOUBT YOU CAN GET. Some heads will fucking roll I will make that clear.

Raidenator

I don't have proof, but I'm pretty sure Cobra has meta mod.

Afromana

I agree with Cobra, there are too much accusations without real proof, and its starting to piss me off.
Wanna accuse someone? get some screenies or recordings!

Dark Angel

**Points at Cobra**

This *beep* has *beep* rage *beep* Hack!!!!!

Cobra

It seems people aren't taking me seriously which leaves me disturbed about our respect towards each other and professionalism towards each other as a administration... This is the admin room not some OFIY or troll room. Be professional for the love of god. I will seriously start fucking some people up.

Silver Knight

This was a pretty obvious fact.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Quote from: Cobra on 10-10-2009
It seems people aren't taking me seriously which leaves me disturbed about our respect towards each other and professionalism towards each other as a administration... This is the admin room not some OFIY or troll room. Be professional for the love of god. I will seriously start fucking some people up.

Sorry sorry , you are right =) Just couldn't resist.

Cobra

Quote from: Silver Knight on 10-10-2009
This was a pretty obvious fact.

Well I guess it needs to be known then.

Raidenator

I just don't see the need in a whole new thread to promote something that was already obvious.

It's not like it's a huge issue, there have only been two threads so far accusing people.

Yes it's stupid, but we don't need to acknowledge it.

Any admin banning someone just because they believe that person is a cheater will just have his admin removed.

Nines

I'm sure we all get tired of 19's stupid posts and antics, but he she acts mature when necessary, as for the accusation problem, just get some real proof, couple witnesses, and take it up with an SV or HA, simple.

Cobra

Like I said if you actually all try to fucking read you have to state the OBVIOUS to the OBLIVIOUS.