Stones PDA diary

Started by Dug, 12-11-2009

Steel

Nope, that has been my point the entire time.
Now ended.
Cba to carry it on.

IceFire

If your saying bout me ordering the Hit, I didnt even know your character was "DEAD" I still though he was in military.

Dug

I'm gonna keep writing this diary, things have settled down a bit.

deluxulous

nobody loves boris :c

IceFire

Awwh, Dug your story has some twist...

/cry
/clap

Steel

Hey! Boris died... Literally. Just havent done it ICly lol

Dug

Quote from: IceFire on 03-01-2010
Awwh, Dug your story has some twist...

/cry
/clap

Pretty much. This evil mind has a lot of things worked out. But wants to be free. :D

deluxulous

Dug, I must say, you are an excellent writer. You captivate the mind in a way that when the story continues, I want to read more. You make it really emotional and interesting, with all sorts of twists and turns. You can be really detailed, too.

[/critic]

Dug

I managed to fuck up and delete the page 27 , good work Dug you idiot <.<
I got carried away by writing page 28 and boom , I didn't realize I was editing the post.
I deleted the page 27, for you who have read it , I believe you are the only ones who will know what I did in the page 27.
**Stone is in duty base

Now loading....

Please enter your user name and password

User name: Stone
Password:*******

Welcome Stone
**Stone puts on his headset
**Stone pushes the button "Play music"

Eminem - The Way I Am

**Stone pushes the "Write diary" button

Now loading....

Page 28

I guess I'm Stone again. Senior Soldier Stone. Ain't no sergeant.
I'm not gonna change the welcome or goodbye message hence I do not give a fuck about it. I can't be arsed to do it. Seemed like a change of heart in me. I went to duty. I felt like I owed something to Demidov. I reveled my face and put my fate in his hands. Miles couldn't believe it , Demidov understood why I left, after I explained. He told me I matured. He gave me a chance, be with duty or walk away. Seeing that the zone is economically fucked up. I joined for the good old pay check. 200 RU, works for me. Got five thousand now.
Other than that, I have no idea why I did it.

I...got drunk when I wrote the last entry, smoked a shit load of cigars. I did it again, yesterday. I even stabbed my self a couple of times. Nataliya(Nataliya=Perfection) found me, if it wasn't for her I would be dead. She saved me from the blowout and bleeding out slowly. She read my diary, the PDA was right next to me. She cried. I couldn't see or hear. Was too drunk. I just wanted to kill my self. To be honest, I'm tired of life. I want to try death on for a change. Even tho....I hurt Perfection in physical and emotional way....she kept on following me. Telling me she needs me and that she loves me.

How could I hurt....a woman who loves me? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I do this? Am I depressed? No I'm not or am I?
She begged me to return to her, and what did I do? I slapped her as hard as I could, I kicked her in the stomach and left her without breath, threw the ring I wore at her. Ah yes...the ring...she is my fiance. I ran away...I sat in a corner of a dark room...
My PDA went crazy with her messages. I just sat there. She found me. I rushed my self against the corner. She hardly stood...
I hugged her and I cried...

We made up...I put the ring back on my hand , I wish I didn't do what I did to her.

I'm a monster...I have to put up with that, I'm an unstable maniac with a gun.

I can't write anymore about this, I think I will do it again If I keep up, because I am simply sick of my self.

She thinks duty made me do what I did. I think she wanted me to leave duty. I didn't take it into consideration. I gotta focus, I can't do these things.

Where is my fucking son? I need to talk to her about that. It's driving me insane.

Other than that I had a shitload of fun. Colonel wanted to visit the military and freedom.
Man you would just see black all over the place which represented our suits. And the guys would simply shit them selves. I swear it was so funny. I don't remember when was the last time I had a laugh like that. Some military guy approached our gate before we went out. He was basically filled with bullets. Everywhere we went, people were shocked because of our numbers and equipment. I think we are the best armed faction right now.

**Stone pushes the save button.
Saving...

**Stone pushes the power button

Goodbye Stone

Dug

Lock and scrapyard please.

Steel

But but but! Its Stones PDA! I enjoyed it.
Has inspired me to do my own... when i can be bothered :P

Dug

I might write a new one...

Steel

New character?
Would be interesting to see your writing from someone elses point of view.

Dug

Stone = KIA

Please lock and scrapyard.

For all those expecting a new diary, there will be just need to pick up the paste.

WeaponfChoice

I love it, got me into playing this type of RP and kinda inspiring me to try hard to get a decent character and make my own PDA's.

Dug

Quote from: XWeaponOfChoice on 02-02-2010
I love it, got me into playing this type of RP and kinda inspiring me to try hard to get a decent character and make my own PDA's.

Thanks, soon there will be a new diary.

Welek

I was unaware PDA's worked as MP3 players.

But other than that nice!

Dug

Quote from: Welek on 03-02-2010

It was somewhat modified, when I just joined duty, there was this guy an engineer who ran up to me saying he can modify my PDA for free.
So I let him and later on he returned saying it has an mp3 player and the battery lasts longer.

Welek

I see makes sense.

Steel

Quote from: Welek on 03-02-2010

Thats looking to far into it.
Alot of modern PDA's do have Built in MP3's.
This is a great piece and the only persistant IC profile. Read the entire thing :P

Dug

This is probably reviving an old thread but PDA diary/entries of Valentin Dragonov are coming.
Finally, I guess. I was away for a while and this new wipe made me think of making one char and sticking to it.
As soon as I get a PDA that is! Can't write anything without it!

Zstan

When I read the "Starts playing music and writing a diary" I was like.. mood: Apathetic -insert emo rant here-

Zstan

Hypocrit, threads never die.

Radek

Did you compare military with Mutants?
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"