Now loading....

Please enter your user name and password

User name: Stone
Password:*******

Welcome Private Stone

**Stone pushes the "Write diary" button

Now loading....

Page 21

I've felt a need to express my self once again. While waking up this morning I thought of who I left behind and what I did it for. It is certain, I am not going back, that would be the end of me. After all my reason being here is ...to protect them from me. James even your exo wouldn't save you. I am not mentally stable for anyone to be around me who is a friend. At least here I am trying to find my self. A fresh new start. Before doing all this, I found my self sitting in the corner of the medical bay in duty base, for hours and hours. I've slept and thought about it, dreamed about it and made my final decision. What I had to do made me hurt my self. But it is over now I'm gone. They will never understand and I don't expect them to, unless they find this PDA once I'm dead or it gets stolen. There will be a bounty on my head that's for sure. I will be waiting for a bullet which will take my life away... There is nothing I can do anymore. Heh, when I think about it, it reminds me of that song "Bullet with a name". Guess there's a bullet out there, ready to take me down, or getting ready. I will not do any name changes , I will take the bullet with honor because I am a soldier. Most of us, the soldiers, have a place where they will die. I just want it to be a place where I will die along side my friends. Oh yeah...I don't have any , anymore. I guess I'll die alone. Bullet trough the head....will make it easier for me. All tho I'm young, I've seen many things, my whole past is filled with blood and death.

This day is my first day in military, I just hope it goes well.
I might turn the tide of everything if I manage.
Hopefully I will...  

**Stone pushes the save button.
Saving...

**Stone pushes the power button

Goodbye Private Stone

Dug

**Stone is in military base

Now loading....

Welcome Private Stone

Now loading....

Page 22

Well it seems military is more fun than duty. Drills, trainings are fun.
I liked them. Running, shooting, squad leading or at least fire team. Lieutenant said I did good on the squad leading and shooting.

The girl I scared when I first entered the base is called Kate. Also there is an other girl.
Nataliya. She is a good person. I like her. I've had one of those... black outs again. My eyes turned red, again. I never wrote it in here but it has been happening to me since I got cured. Kate, Nataliya and the lieutenant now know about it. I've told them it happens rarely. Thing is it hits you when you least expect it. It could happen now, it could happen in a minute, or the minute after that and so on.

Seems like Nataliya is the only medic here and my only friend. The only friend I got in the military and maybe in the zone. Wolf has a grudge against me for leaving duty, I think James does too. Because he sent a mercenary to "collect" me and bring me to him at the warehouse. Luckily it was Erebus who was the mercenary. He would never do anything bad to me, at least I think he wouldn't. Nataliya seemed to understand my problem and followed me where ever I went. She helped me.

Nataliya talked to me about my problems and she is smart I must say, she made me feel better. I've spent the night talking with her. It's the actual only person who I got to speak to normally, without guns raised or being under any danger.

About Wolf sending Erebus. Well what happened is I saw him behind a tree observing our little chat, and well I yelled "Come and face me you coward do not send mercenaries if you want to fight me". I shot and he ran.
Again Erebus got him to stay at the warehouse. I've came there and well Erebus, Nataliya, Kate, Dmitri and I had our guns raised at him. He said he wanted to talk. What person sends a mercenary to get me so I can talk to him. He asked why I left duty, I've explained it to him. Tho he seems to want to kill me. What a friend he is...or at least was.

Erebus remains a loyal friend to me, and I remain a loyal friend to him, I wish I had a choice of joining him out there as a mercenary. But I couldn't, leaving duty without anybodies permission made me wanted. Only safe refuge I could find is at the military.

PS: I've spent the night listening to music and talking with Nataliya. She's a great girl.
Kate kissed me for no reason.  

Saving...

Goodbye Private Stone

IceFire

Hmm, by the way, James does not have a gruge against you. Also... didnt you say Stone would never get into any more relationships  ^_^ And look down there.... gawd your a lady magnet.

Dug

Sending a mercenary to collect me and holding a grenade in a hand is a bit of a grudge.
Either way relationships? If you actually seen how Stone acts you would see he ignores pretty much everyone. Almost everyone.

Steel

Do an entry for every day :P

Dug

Don't have the time D:
But I'll try :P

Steel

HEy! you need to write about last nights inspection etc.

Dug

Now loading....

Welcome Private Stone

Now loading....

Page 23

Yesterday I was training, I went to the area where the lieutenant, trained us. The staff sergeant followed and bored me. I've simply ignored her. Because of the fact she asked if I was in love with Nataliya, and there are some other things. Before heading out to the training ground I looked at the map and seen where it is. I took my guns apart, loaded the clips, cleaned everything and put them back together. My suit was nice and shiny. I went to the training ground and first started with breaching the wall and clearing out the enemy base then rescuing a hostage. I my self have done well I must say. After that I've put a ton of bottles hidden between the trees and shot them. While the staff sarge kept on talking. She said something about punishment then I turned to her and told her "If you don't piss off I will be the last thing you will ever see". Then Nataliya showed up as I practiced fighting. I put wood to test how strong am I. It proved that I am very strong indeed, I've managed to fuck up all of the wood I've placed. One was even so huge and fat, I've managed to tear it into two pieces after a few hits. By hand bled and it was pain I must say. I healed it quick it was no problem.

Then I setup my tent near the lake and a camp fire. I enjoyed it out there. Colonel called us to come back to the base after requesting that we report in. I packed my stuff and left.
So the colonel asks am I the new guy, what is my experience and such. So I said "Ex duty sergeant , ex duty charlie squad leader and ex duty medic, sir".
Then he said do I think it's fine to ignore what my superior is saying.
My response to that was "Yes, if the superior kissed you a day ago , and asked you if you were in love with the field medic".

Nataliya supported me on that one saying that the staff sergeant which was Kate, tried the same with her, kissing that is. Colonel said "For fuck sake, staff, two laps around the lake". He dismissed us. I did some push ups and then he said inspection time bring your gear. So I've put my Kabar, Fort 12, Desert Eagle, AK74U, VSS, in front of me.
They were all in perfect shape as I took care for them all the time , cleaned them and such.
My suit was perfect too. Staff sarge had a rusty shotgun , the colonel seemed not to like that, and the suit was wet. He went over to me and said "Impressive , keep it up and you might be something more than a private". Nataliya had a bit of blood on her suit because she had to get Kate out of the water when the blood sucker attacked her. So he said it's okay, but some of the weapons needed a bit more cleaning, and he told her that too.

That was, pretty much it for yesterday.

Saving...

Goodbye Private Stone

Dug

Steel

Its good to read more about general things, other than problems and fighting sometimes :)

lolKieck

Yeah, and actually from the looks of it mili is cool, at least more of Passive arRPee
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steel

When we have members there is. Lol. Ill do some more stuff tonight, that will be good for you to put into your diary.

Megamaff

I want to know more about this handsome bloodsucker you so briefly spoke of!

Szenti

Yeah, who already raped me two times <_<. Anyways KEEP UP THE PDAAAA

Dug

Now loading....

Welcome Private Stone

Now loading....

Page 24

An other morning, an other PDA entry. Yesterday when I woke up, the colonel wanted to talk to me. So I went to his office. He wanted to meet me better and all that. He said he used to be ex spetnaz. Or whatever you spell it, honestly him being that , I couldn't care less. But it's good to have a leader like that. I've been asked about my abilities and I've told him, medic, soldier, squad leader... so on. I introduced him about my after zombification problems. I've never mentioned it here but I have problems socializing with people if they prove them selves unfriendly at the first time I meet them. But if they prove them selves friendly I pretty much can't get angry at em.

Hmmm, the colonel asked if I get along good with Nataliya. My answer was "I do not relate my self to anyone." He offered me smokes and drinks I didn't want to.  Kate wanted to talk to me , holy fuck, she is bored the shit out of me.

I quote her: "You will follow my orders"

Her order was to get to barracks as she didn't understand I followed that, she kept on talking about that and I kept on irritating her. On purpose of course. The colonel came in just as I was ready to throw her out the window and stab her a million times with my sharp kabar. It's a good thing he came in otherwise shit would have happened.
We had a long talk about all of it, but again I couldn't care less I am not scared of them and I will never be. I'm just waiting for some action so I can kill someone.
Nikolai showed up at the gate again, he wants in the military, yet both I and the col wanted to kill him. But we didn't. Shame. I don't trust him actually. Nikolai that is.

Kate got hit, I shocked my self when I patched her up, an instinct I suppose?
Either way, somehow we made up, hopefully I won't have to ignore her anymore or ...god knows what.

During the blowout , well I've started to feel things for Nataliya and she said "I've been feeling things for you, since I met you". So I've made out with her. When it finished, Kate was coming to the tower, we noticed so she pushed me off and I said "Righto up the tower then".

I'm not sure if I will keep this up with Nataliya, I am getting softer because of that. I might tell her to forget what happened.

Saving...

Goodbye Private Stone

Dug

Now loading....

Welcome Private Stone

**Stone pushes the "Options" button
**Stone chooses from the tab "Change welcome and goodbye message"
**Stone replaces "Private" with "Private First Class Stone"
**Stone restarts the PDA

Welcome Private First Class Stone

Now loading....

Page 25

I've got a promotion. Colonel seems to be happy about my progress. We got an other visit by Kalix. This time he wanted to talk to me and couldn't stop saying bullshit. I've ignored him and told him to leave which he did. He left me the necklace , the bullet one. I soon threw it over the wall, I didn't want it. And my one, I buried it.
It's time I let Krissina go.
Some trader setup his shop near the military base. Colonel said "Remove that hunk of metal from my valley!" Nataliya and I did so. He picked his stuff up and left.
On the other hand we had Tiger the mercenary trying to get together with Kate.
No idea how it went.

There are some things I won't mention here for safety reasons.

Later on in the middle of the night ecologists sent an SOS signal.
We all got our gear together and ran to it. Soon we found our selves in deep shit.
Loners were everywhere around the bunker on the hills. They shot at us. Levi got hit with a 50 cal bullet. Colonel and I shot at the hills while Nataliya dragged Levi into the bunker.
Soon they started bombing us , we all rushed into the bunker and sealed off the door.
Levi was dying. There was nothing we could do. I just kept my Groza pointed at the door.
I never realized a man like the colonel himself would care so much about his men.
I was truly in shock, I didn't spend time with Nataliya and the others, in the part of the bunker where Levi was being taken care of, or being taken dead of. Soon bombs started falling on the bunker, dirt was all over me. I coughed and fell on the ground. I put my gas mask on and raised my self bracing my self for an other impact. They kept bombarding.
In the room behind me , Colonel was loosing it, Nataliya was loosing it.
They said something which caused bad moral , I yelled over the radio "Shut it! Keep positive!".

The wounded guy Levi Martin , said that it was all his fault and that he could have made a difference. Colonel said "Son, its what you do now that makes a difference"
He gave the col, a note, about the family and stuff, a goodbye letter I suppose.
Levis heart stopped bumping, then colonel yelled "Get that damn defib!"
While Nataliya was searching for it, she found two slaughtered ecologists, blood was all over the place. She brought it and colonel used it on Levi, two , three times. No idea.
Levi was dead.  Colonel hit the wall , as he was angry and sad, it could be seen, it could be heard.

I've heard them yell outside lets mine the place. And the colonel gave the order , after they finished, to run outside and charge. I found my self in a difficult position, without thinking I opened the door slowly with my gun pointed , then the other door, as we run mines exploded, I got a shrapnel in my leg. I didn't notice it then, but I ran up the hill and I got shot in the shoulder , they carried me off back to the truck. Colonel called in two hinds.
One got shot by an RPG, didn't take any heavy damaged , but pulled back. They've patched me up real quick, the other hind landed and took us to the base.
I've fainted in the bed , when we were at the base, I lost blood, but nothing Nataliya couldn't fix.

Saving...

Goodbye Private First Class Stone

Dug

**Stone is somewhere in the zone, hiding

Now loading....

Welcome Private First Class Stone

**Stone pushes the "Options" button
**Stone chooses from the tab "Change welcome and goodbye message"
**Stone leaves just "Stone"
**Stone restarts the PDA

Welcome Stone

Now loading....

Page 26

Again I leave, I've left military. It seems they can not offer me the protection I've looked for. Yesterday it was proven. I've been shot in the stomach, they ignored me, while Staff sergeant Candem, was telling me to get rid of the desert eagle and the groza. Little did I care what he said, Erebus spotted me bleed, I blacked out. Soon I woke up in the military base, Erebus stood there not knowing what to do. Thing is, military didn't help me, they let me bleed, Erebus found Albert Lewensky , a dutier. He fixed me up. I was told by him that I am wanted by duty. And he said that he will tell them I killed my self because of Krissina. When he mentioned that, a brick fell off my chest. He offered me some training for 704th , I refused, I owe Erebus too much already, and I will stick with him. I've left something precious to me in military, again I won't write it here for safety reasons.

Other than that, I'm a guy with a SEVA, his sidearm is a Desert Eagle, his weapon is a Groza, he has a VSS slung on his back and roles with a mercenary. That is all I am now.
To get rid of military I will go to that loner, Tiger. I will tell him to tell military I killed my self.
Then they will all think I'm dead and I shall roam the zone freely with hidden identity. I will hide behind the SEVA.

Saving...

Goodbye Stone

Steel

Lol... yer because i crashed.

Megamaff

And you owe me that cash:P

Steel

Yer ill have you paid tonight, dont worry.

Dug

I won't write these diaries anymore due to people METAING all the time.
I wrote this for you to read and enjoy, plus to try to attract you to the server.

The facts are:
Whatever I wrote here people would META
Also a PK has been authorized by god knows who for me , because I wrote in here that I left military

No one actually wondered how it happened all they said is KILL KILL PK PK.
Due to that behavior I will stop writing, thank you all for reading.

About the PK thing.
Basically I got shot in the stomach and no one helped.
I was carried by Erebus to the mili base and no one helped there either.
Erebus was allowed to carry me out of the base to find help.
Staff Sergeant Candem allowed it.
So NO ONE could have KNOWN that I left military.
Stone could have been gone missing after that, Stone could have died, Stone could have fucked off the zone. Real simple. But yeah people meta.

|HGN| The Jackal: Stone is going to die.

That's what I got from him.
So quiet simply I won't come online until a week or two.

Even a funnier thing today,

I got on the server and I get a PDA message (SF).
"The Colonel is looking for you, where are you?"

A bit obvious isn't it?

Megamaff

bullshit :( I was hoping they wouldnt do that so we could have a real proper good conspiray sort of thing going on. Too bad :(

lolKieck

I enjoyed reading Diaries, they were very good.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steel

Right just to clear this up.

There is no meta, because i dont know that you have ran off, OOCly i do, but not ICly.
You had gone missing, but that could have been due to any reason.
Then i had a merc informing me that you had died, so it cleared that up.
The PK would be for IF we ever found you, and found out you had just left, without being discharged, which is a military offense, that way it wouldnt come out of the blue, you actually have the chance to avoid us.
It didnt mean that we was going hunt you down and cut your balls off, because as far as im concerned, we are oblivious to your derelict of duty.
Now because i cant be fucked to bother with this now, im calling it off.
Good day.

Dug

QuoteThe PK would be for IF we ever found you, and found out you had just left, without being discharged, which is a military offense, that way it wouldnt come out of the blue, you actually have the chance to avoid us.
It didnt mean that we was going hunt you down and cut your balls off, because as far as im concerned, we are oblivious to your derelict of duty.
Now because i cant be fucked to bother with this now, im calling it off.
Good day.

Mmm, on SF you wrote different.
Everyone did.