Now loading....

Please enter your user name and password

User name: Stone
Password:*******

Welcome Corporal Stone

**Stone pushes the button "Write Diary"

Now loading....

Page 14

It's been a while...since I wrote into this thing.
So many wounded today, so many dead today.
I can't remember the count of dead and wounded I went trough today.
I buried many men today.
It rained all over the zone after the monolith fight.
Krissina got taken away by a blood sucker, I heard a scream , blood suckerish ,
so I ran that way, it was at the crane, the monolith helicopter.
It was chasing me. It ripped trees , until the BR helicopter showed up.
If it wasn't for him, I'd be dead.
I bumped into Krissina next to the crane, she was alive, but the other dutier
wasn't so lucky. I took her to the old base and patched her up. We had a little chat.
Gave her some water...
Soon we went back to the base to find a whole lot of dead and small number of wounded.
It was just too many. We rallied up all the remaining men, and buried the dead.
While I was digging a tear went down my face, a stalker appeared and helped me.
We made them graves...
Rest in peace brothers.

I can't write anymore.. I'm just too stressed.
Even when I go trough what I wrote, it makes no sense.
I'm turning this off.

**Stone pushes the save button.
Saving...

**Stone pushes the power button

Goodbye Corporal Stone

Dug

**Stone is in duty base,bunker, hospital and powering up his PDA

Now loading....

Welcome Corporal Stone
**Stone pushes button play music and puts  headphones on his head.

Now loading....

Page 15

Today 85th Cloaked Daggers got moved into a new area.
They say 704th lost this base to freedom, and got killed, most of them.
At least that's what Albert says. The day started of with James and me setting up the base.
We went to this underground facility explored it and seen it's interiors.
I now know the code to it, it's been provided to me by a stalker trapped down in the facility.
He sent out a distress signal and so I came and opened the door for him. He provided me with the code.
Also he awarded me with 10 000 RU. Not that I needed it, but it's always good to have some extra money.

Wolf, Krissina and I were in a fight today. Basically what happened is Wolf got drunk , so did Krissina.
She didn't drink that much but sure as hell made me pissed to see my girlfriend get drunk by my best friend.
I've got her out of the messy room put her in the hospital and told her it's over.
As soon as I walked out , she was behind me dragging her self towards me trying to stop me.
She did try to grab my hand , when she did I just shook it off.
She did a lot of things but she didn't stop me from leaving and going out in the forest with all the fog.
I've seen this house and I got in there, found a key in the lock so I locked it.
Krissina stood outside and wanted to get in, telling me open the door.
I went upstairs , then I heard windows break. It was her she came up and pulled out a makarov saying she will
do it. I still loved her so I jumped , makarov went somewhere , god knows where.

I found my self on top of her and she smiled and said , you still love me, after which I pulled
to the corner of the room. I've told her she let me down in every way possible.
Soon this stalker came in and Wolf was sneaking around. I just yelled get away from me.
They all did. Silence, finally.

I came to my senses and got up and walked towards the duty base. I had nothing better to do.
So I pretended I'm gonna kill my self, or did I? How childish of me.
First, I go up the stairs in this big red house and jump out the window.
By the way I had to break the window first, weapons come in handy.
So she has seen that I'm acting up , she still cared.
She wanted to stop me, but I didn't listen, because I didn't care.
With all my foolishness that's inside me, I grabbed a cable that had some electricity in it.
I got shocked, but luckily it wasn't that hard. So what she does is knock me out and ruin my fun.
I woke up being tied up and everyone around me.

Miles, Colonel, General, Nikolai, her, some other random soldiers.
General asked me "What's wrong with you boy?"
Seeing I am in deep shit for my fooling around.
I responded, "Nothing sir, I just woke up and realized I'm tied up , I just want to
do some medical paperwork"
So they let me go, and told Nikolai to observe me 24/7.
I got rid of him quick. No one was following me anymore. I was in the hospital.
Messing around with the books , trying out stuff.
What I never mentioned in here is that I have a red book and a green book.
In the green book , that's where all of the people go who I managed to heal successfully.
In the red book, I put down names of people who I didn't manage to heal.

For now, red book is empty and green book is filled up with names!
Some guy called Marov put a merc up to a job of capturing Krissina.
So , this merc walks in and attempts to capture her , after which ten
soldiers point a gun at him. Wolf, Krissina and I took him to the underground.
Wolf beat the shit out of him, until he spilled out the name Marov.
After which he shot him.

That's a name we are looking for now. It will take a while, but we will find him.

PS: After all , Wolf, Krissina and I made up.
I was hanging out in the hospital , so I got bored and walked out.
I get into this other room. Look left, some boxes. Look right.
A ton of boxes , looking like a wall.
So what I did I removed one box finding Krissina bleeding. I assumed she cut he self.
I patched her up and my heart broke when I saw her bleed. Seeing her get better made me
feel better.

Saving...

Goodbye Corporal Stone

**Stone removes headphones off his head.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Dug

**Stone is inside a bunker, in hospital section, powering up his PDA

Now loading....

Welcome Corporal Stone

**Stone pushes the button "Play Music" and puts his headphones on his head

Now loading....

Page 16

Lately, things have been getting out of hand, my life in the zone is always...out of hand. I have been thinking. I used to be a good soldier, no fuck ups and that is what has been happening since my little incident. I'm gonna remain quiet again, I'm not gonna talk much. That's what I've decided. I will follow and obey any order issued to me. Also, I've been discussing the common sense and emotional stupidity in my mind. Seems like the second one is overpowering me. I've decided to make some strict rules for my self.

I think if I wrote a number of rules here in a list and read them every day, maybe it would get to me.
So here goes the list:

1.Remain quiet and think before you speak or do anything
2.Follow orders and don't argue or discuss anything with your superior
3.Do not smoke or drink
4.Control your emotions

I can't remember more right now.
I think Krissina is starting to back away from me because of my , behavior, lately. I'm gonna try and talk to her, see what I can do. I'm expecting to be fucked over and be told to fuck off. But at least, I'm gonna try.
Also I'll be trying to get into my superiors good books. I hope I will manage. I'll be taking any tasks issued, like patrol, scout, assault. All tho one thing troubles me. I am the leader of charlie squad , and my squads specialty is propaganda and medicine, so I don't think I'll be allowed to go anywhere near action. But I'll try and my squad hasn't been setup yet , fully.  I've just been informed that Nikolai Lishevic got his fireteam transfer request accepted. He has been assigned to the role of medic. All tho his medical skills are basic, I think he will do. If he ever needs help with some of the medical stuff, I'll help him.

That's pretty much it for today. 

Saving...

Goodbye Corporal Stone
**Removes the headphones from his head

deluxulous

OOOOOOOOOOH YOU WASCWY WABBIT

ps, Cool story bro.
* PistolKid doesn't metagame

IceFire

I love it Dug, it actually made me feel sad listening to that music too, James is waiting for you :D

Dug

EDIT: Looks like we have four songs suggested while reading, so make sure you check the posts under and pick the one you want.

It is strongly suggested you read this part of diary with this theme song of Stone.
I Am Legend Movie Theme Song

The Jackal suggests this song with it tho
Black Hawk Down Soundtrack - Leave No Man Behind

I think both are good.

**Stone is inside a bunker, in hospital section, powering up his PDA, he is in the bed, hurt pretty bad

Now loading....

Welcome Corporal Stone

Now loading....

Page 17

My name is Stone. I am eighteen years old. I am stuck in this place called the zone. My past is full of war,fights,blood and loses. Today I have lost something that I cared for...again...I was born on the year 1994.
January 30th. I have been born in a war, I have been raised in a war and I fought as a child. My life is full of loses and I still do not realize why am I sane. She was the thing that kept me alive inside the past few months. While laying in this bed , many things go trough my head and I can not understand why do these things keep happening to me again and again. My love for her was great , I've shared everything with her, I've slept with her because she was scared of sleeping alone, I did many things just for her. And now god has taken her away, he keeps on doing it. Everything I ever cared for, he has taken it away. I do not blame him, I am not angry at him, such is my destiny. I could cry a million rivers now but I can't. I am shot in my right shoulder and it hurts bad, my throat has been cut a tiny little bit and if it wasn't for James I would have been dead now.

Krissina, she , she was beautiful , all tho different than any other girl I have ever met. Maybe that's the thing I liked about her, now that she is dead, I miss her , I miss her a lot. I wish there was a way to bring her back...
I feel like a hole has been made in my heart and it will stay there forever. Big emptiness... A letter was delivered to me. It was from her, in case something happened to her.

"If you are reading this something bad must have happened to me or I'm dead. I just want you to know that I will always love you and forever.

-Krissina"

A tear rolled down my face when I red this. James has been there for me all the time giving me hope and making me feel better. As I said if it wasn't for him I would be dead. Earlier in the bar he said he wants to be friends. I agreed on it. What you did today James, for me, was beyond friendship, I will never forget it , my friend. I will always be in your debt.

The day began with me congratulating Nikolai on his transfer to Charlie fire team. I was glad he is a part of it. He is a good lad. He asked me how to fix up broken bones. I've thought him everything I knew about that and he learned quick. Yes, he is a medic now. While I was giving a lesson to Nikolai a weird person appeared ...saying if we can make a deal, I did not care about deals back then, so I said duty doesn't make deals with bandits. I assumed she's a bandit because of the suit. Soon I've told the men to throw her out of the base , she went outside the room and she was gone right in front of my eyes. The men and I were shocked. I've told everyone to return to their posts since I couldn't explain it. I wish I could make a deal now....make her come back...Anything for that.

James talked to Krissina for me, about our relationship. Krissina wanted me to be better. I did do some stupid things....got drunk for nothing.... All tho I've called her down into the hospital and I've told her how I felt about her and that I love her. She didn't say anything. I assumed she didn't want me anymore and told her to leave. Little did I know she still loved me. True love never dies? I hope so....

We assaulted a bunker, military was trapped in it. A bandit came down to military, he had an exo, he assisted them. I saw him come down there and the next thing that happened was I got shot in my shoulder after firing some rounds at them. Damned exo, fucking up my shoulder. I dragged my self to a tree seeing Krissina bleeding...dieing. This stalker was there , he wanted to carry me off to the duty base. Skull and Kieck quickly followed the stalker and well he carried me off to the base. I've been quickly patched up. Nothing could be done for Krissina. Her kidney has been ripped out.... I couldn't believe. While she was dying she looked at me and I looked at her. We held out our hands and held each others hand. She told me to tell to Boris that he was a good father. I was confused at that moment and I've told her I will and that I will miss her. I watched her die and close her eyes , when she stopped breathing my heart simply died, a cold breeze went trough my body.

James constantly stood there and kept talking to me. He was worried. I couldn't believe that this was him. He actually cared about me. He put a bullet in my hand it was a golden one and on it had a writing on it Krissina.
I made a necklace and now I wear it around my neck. To remember her and think of good times. Seeing her die made me wish I died with her. Colonel stepped inside and asked for a report, he was told everything and his face was basically blank. He stepped outside and he never came back.

The stalker...was actually a bandit. The one that dragged me, killed Krissina. James put a nice bullet trough his head while he was trying to kill me.

Now that I am in bed....I think of her, I think of her a lot. I wonder if she is watching me right now from up there.
I love you Krissina you will always stay in my heart and will always have a place in it.
All that remains now from me is a shell of a man I used to be as I see there is no hope for me. All I ever was is a soldier and all I ever will be is a soldier....

Saving...

Goodbye Corporal Stone

Steel

Last entry was EPIC

PimpMasterJ

Words can not explain you proficiency in this story...

The song made it amazing also.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Megamaff

Epicness!! Your stories are ace Dug!

Szenti

Sad.  :'( Well, I wonder what will Stone do now.

IceFire

Try listening to this while watching it too...

Donnie Darko - Mad World

deluxulous

fffffffff

dont you go pking people without me!

Dug

I got turned into a zombie -.-"

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

Dug

Snow Patrol - How to be Dead

**Stone is inside a bunker, in hospital section, powering up his PDA, he is in the bed

Now loading....

Welcome Corporal Stone

Now loading....

Page 18

I have been a zombie.. more then a day. How I came to becoming one is rather stupid of me. My desire for Krissina and getting her to come to the living made me get tricked by reavers and get turned into one of them. The so called Ancient called me an Acolyte and
told me to go punish those who made me lose my love. I did eat some...humans. I've met this reaver called Digger, he saved me from Monolith. When I went down into the underground and stopped at the first guard , he raised his gun and aimed at me saying "You are no friend of Wish Granter". Digger stepped up and said "You no do".
I think that was the best a mutant like him could say. At least he could speak I couldn't.
I noticed I didn't breath, which meant I had no lungs.

He fed me , I slept in his so called home.
Soon Erebus noticed I wasn't around, he asked in the duty base everyone said they don't know where I am so, a search began. Wolf and Erebus searched for me , to find me underground in the lab. I stood in the dark thinking....what will be of my life. I couldn't speak and I couldn't really move fast, I wasn't so agile as I was before. Soon I heard Digger speak to them...at least I heard his screaming and shouting...so on.

I stepped out of the dark and when I saw Erebus, only thing I thought of is to hug him and maybe he would understand, seeing he pushed me off and Wolf had a gun pointed I just walked off as a zombie or acolyte I was. I went off in the part of the lab which had irradiated water. I thought it was unreachable for them to come for me, I could hide there. I soon learned Wolf was a half reaver, he didn't act like them but he could stand some rads. He identified me soon and Digger appeared behind him , I've motioned Digger that Wolf is a friend and well he let us out of the place. Little did I know what he was plotting.

After being taken to duty base this ecologist, more of a useless idiot, didn't know how to heal me all what he cared of is his fish, that I wish I ate. He called me a retard and I attacked him. Lucky that Erebus was here and pushed me off him otherwise that ecologist would have been my lunch. He realized the ecologist was useless saying they can't help me. Digger whispered into my ears "Become what you were meant to be and flip the table and attack them", he controlled me and I did. When I pulled the knife at Erebus, I felt something...I stopped , I droped the knife and tried to walk away. Soon he picked me up and took me to an other place after that Wolf breached inside with Digger. Then all I remember is Digger said he could help, but I didn't want him anymore, matter of fact I didn't want Duty around me anymore. All I wanted is to be left alone and enjoy my adventures with Erebus. My faith was not that way and soon I , found my self at the train yard. James walked up and when he saw me this way he asked if I was a zombie I motioned to him with my head a yes. Luckily for him I was in early stages so he gave me a whole lot of pills saying it will cure me.

I fell asleep. I woke up in the ecologist lab seeing my body has been healed my heart bumped fast, and I was happy, but I soon have seen people who cared about me, around me. Erebus, Wolf, James.  I doubt Albert the master sarge, cared that much or Winters.
But when I think about it all of them were there for me, to rescue me and to safely make me come back to the base so I can again, heal my duty mates. I thank you all for what you have done for me.

But when I was supposed to be moved from the ecologist base to the duty base we ran into a large number of reavers and bandits, later on monolith. We fought until being pushed into the duty bunker into one room and we barricaded our selves. I'm glad we made it. All tho Wolf went grenade crazy and threw grenades on the top as we heard it, in the bunker it was hell hearing all the screaming and explosions. Soon Wolf got in fucked up.

My eyes closed as Digger whispered into my ears, and I woke up here everything is fine except I didn't do anything , just got my self into trouble. At least there's Wolf next to me now , we have been laying here, recovering from wounds. I hope everything gets better.

An other day in my fucked up life in the zone.
You lose some , you get some. You cry a bit, you laugh a bit.
That's the way the worlds goes, not just the zone.

Saving...

Goodbye Corporal Stone

Szenti

QuoteAfter being taken to duty base this ecologist, more of a useless idiot, didn't know how to heal me all what he cared of is his fish, that I wish I ate.

*IMAGINE EPIC FIGHT MUSIC HERE*
Fucking don't touch my fish. Or I send it on you. Anyways its much more interesting now =D.

deluxulous

I am having trouble comprehending on why you're a reaver/zombie and yet your mental state and intelligence is unaltered.

Megamaff

Trust me - he did a lot less than he makes out :D

IceFire

We did alot more than he mentioned actually! Most of it he was alseep with my Eco experimenting on him, he also didnt mention the part where  we hit at the old bus station with the monster thing playing games on us. What a great new eventure of the Stone choronicals, its great reading what another character thinks of yours, I really gotta write somthing like this, shame, it will be kinda borin :p

Dug

**After Stone left the note of him leaving Duty, and Wolf coming with him along with Erebus, he is in the forest and sitting next to a tree

Now loading....

Welcome Corporal Stone

**Stone pushes the button "Options"
**Stone pushes the button "Edit welcome message"
**Stone deletes Corporal, and leaves just Stone
**Stone pushes the button "Edit goodbye message"
**Stone deletes Corporal and leaves just Stone

**Stone restarts his PDA

Welcome Stone

**Stone pushes the "Write diary" button

Now loading....

Page 19

My time in Duty has rather been educational. I've got some friends who were down with me to the earth. Leaving it pains me. I've turned around one last time at the gate once I left the note and wandered off into the forest. Wolf and Erebus could see what I'm doing and my reasons , so Wolf came with me , he left a resignation note too.
So the three of us wandered into the forest, we setup a camp fire and talked about pretty much everything. The three of us agreed on making our own group, but we still need to figure out a name.

Wolf and I made peace, even tho we had a lot of recent conflicts, we've made peace and are friends now, like in the old times. I doubt there will be any more of fighting. Erebus removed his Black Rain armband as I look at him right now he to seems to be sad along with two of us.

Wolf and I hoped that James will come with us but I haven't heard anything from him. I think he was sleeping. He will see it all soon. If he doesn't come with us he will know he lost his two best friends, and well we lost him. It's a shame. I really like James, he is like a brother to me. I've told him something bad is coming, but he never listened. The general demoted all of us for no reason , even tho James, Wolf and I were one of the most active on the battlefield. We would do pretty much everything. We never complained and we never asked for a promotion, we never asked for anything. And this is how the general repays us. We did pretty much everything, we fought, we healed, we killed, we helped people.

Generals ignorance has made me leave and there for now I am in this forest with my duty suit on , soon I need to go to the trader and buy a new one, it's too dangerous walking around with this one.

Colonel was a bit of like a father figure to me. I'm young and he thought me a lot. All tho he probably hates me now I still have respect for him.

Miles,  he's been a good friend, a good soldier, I will miss him.

Albert, even tho me and him had a lot of fights with each other and argued a lot. I've had respect for him. He was a good brother in arm, a good friend at some point. You will be missed like the two above.

Nikolai, one of my first medics in my squad, he's a good lad. I liked him a lot. All tho we never stepped into a friendly relationship or anything like that. He grew to be just a guy in my squad.

Last but not least my very own brother James. See your family now James, they've threw you away as worthless shit. And you still remain with them. Maybe you should look at the big picture mate.  I wish you the best and I hope to see you again one day.

Saving...

Goodbye Stone

Silver Knight

((Id suggest you stay in Duty since im passing leader over to Ganendor. and along the side of that, it would be interesting to see a new "outcast" like faction pop up through this, although Duty is still few in numbers))

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nikolaz72

(( It would be interresting if the Outcast group had proper reasons. But yea, if they do stay outcast im gonna rage))
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Dug

**Stone is in military base

Now loading....

Welcome Stone

**Stone pushes the button "Options"
**Stone pushes the button "Edit welcome message"
**Stone types "Private Stone"
**Stone pushes the button "Edit goodbye message"
**Stone types "Private Stone"

Welcome Private Stone

**Stone pushes the "Write diary" button

Now loading....

Page 20

I've left all that cared for me. I know it's sick, but I don't want them anymore. Seeing if I start caring for them and If I keep them close to me they will probably die, like everyone else. To get everyone away from me I've joined Military. Deserted duty...
I will be probably wanted by them now but at least here I can't hurt anyone who ever cared for me. Soon they will know. Some will be sad, some will want to kill me.
Duty for me, it was full of "events" I didn't like and so I've left. I do not want people getting in any sort of relationships with me. I am tired of them, I am tired of my self and my will to death. No I will never suicide my self that would be a cowardly thing to do.

I've told Erebus my problem and that I can't be a mercenary, so he understood and we told each other our farewells. Wolf...well he wandered off being crazy again. So I sneaked up in the military base during the night. I don't know how I did it but I made it. I got in this some sort of barracks. Small one tho. No one was inside. I stood behind the door and waited for someone to come. A girl stumbled trough the door. I was still in my duty suit and I was holding a spas 12. She looked at me, she was scared you could see it in her and the way she talked. She tried to run out multiple times, I've stopped her because I knew that would be the end of me. A lieutenant came soon. He wanted to know what I want and well I've told him. I wanted to join military. He said I will be tested and I was instantly. I had to heal the girl who I noticed was coughing blood. And I rescued their guy from the duty base saying I changed my mind they let me in.

The general and colonel were wondering who the hell I was.
But they never got to it to ask me. I'll be spending a night safely in this base.

Getting the prisoner outside the base was a toff job.
Seeing that Kalix wouldn't piss off. I've pretended that I wanted to eat him, the prisoner that is. Like a part of me is still a zombie. So Kalix let me when I pretended I'm going wild.
I've dragged him off and pretended so much I thought "Wow what imagination I have".
It worked, the guy was taken safely to the base.  

Saving...

Goodbye Private Stone