Stones PDA diary

Started by Dug, 12-11-2009

Dug

Lock, you spammers.

Locke

Sector unlocked, proceed with posting procedures.

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Please Input Username and Password...

Username: Stone
Password: **********

...Proccesing...

...Proccesing Complete...

...Welcome Stone...

...Searching for an Internet Connection...

...Connection Found...

...Speed...5.56 kbps....

...Do you wish to download your files from PDA #294?...

Yes No

**Stone selects "Yes".

...Downloading...This may take a while...

...1%...
...2%...
...6%...

**After 45 minutes.

...100%...

...Download Complete...

...Scanning for Viruses...

...Error Spyware Detected...

...Running Code #543...

...Attempting Disinfection....

...Disinfection Complete...

...Storing Files to...

...Local Disk C:...Documents....

...Loading and Processing Complete...

**Stone selects "Remote Access".

...Please Insert PDA Number...

**Stone inserts the PDA number "#294".

...Fetching...PDA....Number #294...

...You Have Control...

**Stone formats his old PDA.

...Format Complete...

**Stone disconnects from his old PDA.

...Disconnected from PDA #294...

**Stone disconnects from the internet.

...Disconnected From The Internet...Now Running in Offline Mode...

**Stone turns off his PDA.

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

...Old Network Detected...

...Fetching Name...

...Outcast Network Detected...

...Update & Recreate Network?...

Yes No

**Stone selects "Yes."

...Internet Connection Needed...

...Fetching Internet Connection...

...Internet Connection Found...

...Speed ...Error...Can't Detect Speed...

...Updating & Recreating Network....

...10%...
...65%...
...100%...

...Updating & Recreating Complete...

...Send Notifications To Members?...

Yes No

**Stone selects "No."

...Get Info of Members?...

Yes No

**Stone selects "Yes."

...Listing Members...

...Erebus...Status....Unknown....

...Perfection...Status....Unknown...
...Tank...Status...Unknown...
...Pain...Status...Unknown...
...Stone...Status...Deceased...

...Last Active...

...Erebus...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Perfection...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Tank...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Pain...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Stone...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...

...Location...

...Erebus...Unknown...
...Perfection...Unknown...
...Tank...Unknown...
...Pain...Unknown...
...Stone...Unknown...

...Make Information Visible To All Members?...

**Stone selects "Yes."

...Do you wish to update?...

Yes No

**Stone selects "No."

...Sending Automated Message...

...Protocol #9235...

...You Can Not Cancel This Transmission...

...Transmission Complete...

...PDA Offline in 15 seconds...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline...

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

...Network is Updated...

...See Updates?....

Yes No

**Stone selects "Yes."

...Listing Members...

...Erebus...Status....Alive....
...Perfection...Status....Alive...
...Tank...Status...Deceased...
...Pain...Status...Alive...
...Stone...Status...Deceased...
...Mute...Status...Unknown...

**Stone says: "I'll be damned..."

...Last Active...

...Erebus...Last Active...Two weeks ago...
...Perfection...Last Active...One day ago...
...Tank...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Pain...Last Active...Three hours ago....
...Stone...Last Active...3 years...2 months...5 days...2 hours...30 minutes..15 seconds...
...Mute.. Last Active...Unknown...

...Location...

...Erebus...Sector 42...
...Perfection...Sector 42...
...Tank...Unknown...
...Pain...Sector 42...
...Stone...Unknown...
...Mute...Unknown...

...Low Battery...

...Shutting Down...

...Offline...

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**Stone opens up the notepad and begins writing his PDA entry.

**Stone says: "I don't even remember the page number..."

**The PDA automatically from the old data, writes the page number as "Page 29".

Page 29

After three years of sleep, I can hardly look at the light anymore. My eyes they are hardly adjusting. I prefer walking outside during the night. The Zone isn't the same anymore and this whole new sector, I'm still mapping it out. I never figured the Monolith would preserve me for three years. Not to mention my wife came out of no where, so did Pain. However Erebus is no where to be seen , even if they have told me that he is alive. Like I said once, no point in building a boat if Erebus ain't gonna sail it with us. He might hold a grudge against me for all this time and things I've done. But I can only hope the storm is over and that he will be more accepting. I've found out my son is being held by Freedom and I did talk to them however , convincing them that I'm the father was rather difficult.

Hours and hours of explaining, they finally believed me. However that was not it. I couldn't take the baby anywhere, so I left it with them. I've returned to the Monolith base and back to my cell. Soon Someone by the name of Hugo, broke me out and I soon found my self in their some sort of cell. Except I wasn't chained, locked up or anything. They've learned of my awakening, don't have a fucking clue how. However they didn't believe I was Stone.

But it was easier to convince them, than those dumb witted freedomers. Soon they asked of a blood sample from my son, for my actual freedom. I agreed. Staying in those tunnels with those crazy minded fools was terrible. My eyes were adjusted to darkness, as soon as you would look at light , you'd had to close your eyes. As soon as I did that I would think of 'Perfection' or someone else from the old Outcast group.  

The Monolith seem to like patrolling the roofs of the complex, it's like they are asking to be shot. I'm so glad I got out of there. However Hugo demanded that I collect a blood sample of my son for my freedom like stated earlier. It was easy doing it, I just waltzed in collected the blood sample, got out. No one noticed a god damn thing. Must have been smoking weed or getting drunk in their bar.

When I delivered it, they were giddy as school girls. They added a bonus to my freedom, some money and equipment. Soon enough I rallied Pain and Perfection in search for a new base of operations. We are not happy with our current one but it will have to do. In the mean time I've sent Pain to search the sector for a better location.

Most of them act like nothing ever happened and are listening to things I say.  But I won't push them around that much. However I ran into Mute, she can talk, suddenly.

I have a feeling about this girl and it doesn't feel right. Erebus brought her, so I have left it up to Erebus if he is gonna let her into Outcasts. Other than that I'm keeping her away from the group until he shows up.

When I first met her she wanted to take a walk with me and talk, but before she even recognized me , she wanted a donation. That kind of people are not gonna enter my group so easily and I will keep an eye on her if she gets ever into my Outcasts.

It seems most of the old stalkers, dutiers and freedomers alike , are dead. I've recently found out Ryan died. He was a cool guy, but shit happens and there's nothing you can do about it.

I was thinking, all this time, I thought all these major factions would bring and offer something to me. But  I was wrong all the time. It was all right there for me. To grab and hold. The Outcasts them selves. A family which would never abandon me, which would never back stab me, which would never undermine my efforts and all this time I thought something else, I thought ... I don't really know what I thought. I was a fool to ever disband them and leave them to rot. I will reunite them one way or an other.  

Just looking at this ring on my hand, makes me think of what my wife has gone trough with me. I feel sorry for her and my self. Somethings are simply unbelievable. The things I've done and brought her trough. The things she went trough. The things all of Outcasts went trough, survived and lived to tell the tale.

I think it will be a long time before I can sleep or do anything inside a bed, because I'm sick of it.  As soon as I close my eyes I keep thinking of things from the past. How horrible it was. I simply don't want to close my eyes and lay back, because I just can't anymore.

Shit...I ran out of cigs...

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

meetdadoom

I just realized you wrote I got Shit in the arm, it felt warm

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Dug

Quote from: meetdadoom on 15-08-2010

What...?

Dug

The music, Stone is listening to.

Marsh radio

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 30".

Page 30

We have found a new base of operations. It has plenty of room and everyone can settle in nicely. Pain has taken the guard duty and is mostly up by the doors. We have slowly started making our own rooms and putting in what we want to.

We also had a visitor today, Razor, after all this time, now he shows up. Well he is more than welcome. Our rooms are connected in a way that he has to exit trough my room to go outside. I trust him with my life , always have trusted that fella.

I've bought 75 bottles of vodka...at least that's what my wife told me. Anyway....now that I'm stocked up on vodka...I've made my own bar...just for me and whoever wants to drink with me. I've recovered my duty suit, red and green book in my old hidden stash, no one found it for all this time...I guess the stalkers are getting rusty. I've put it up on a wall to remember of the old days, when it was actually good. Under it, on the counter, the medical supplies along with the books.

Every time I look at that old duty suit, I see my self manning that damn gate. Still has the name on it. Sergeant Stone. Leader of Squad Charlie, The Propaganda Team. Medic.

The 85th....heh...

Good old times.

**Stone smiles and drinks some more vodka.

I still can't figure what happened to 'Tank'.

I got my self a radio down here, has the music I like. So I keep listening to it and drinking the good old vodka. Still have no cigars.  

A trader offered a mission today, seems his supplier got caught by bandits. Perfection, Pain and I, along with two other stalkers, cleared out the compound and soon enough got payed. 600 RU each one of us. The bad thing about it, is that I have no more ammo. I have to stock up soon. The reason I didn't stock up is because the trader didn't have shit. Not even a kabar. I managed to get four bandages out of him.

We got a TOZ from that fight, sold it to the trader, it was the only thing in a good condition after that fight, other weapons were falling apart, and that's pretty much it.

So here I am, drinking vodka from my never ending glass which is filled with the stuff. Listening to the radio while my plan slowly goes into action.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Dug

He's listening to the same music.

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 31".

Page 31

So there I was sitting, drinking my vodka. Looking at my empty supplies and feeling sorry for my self. I decided to head out. That trader over in the small village, has been calling people for a while now. So I head over there and ask if he got his supplies yet.

My Groza is hungry for some 9x39. However I couldn't feed her, since he didn't have the ammo. So I asked if I could help him out, he didn't trust me for some reason. But I told him if I dealt with his bandits, I'll get his supplies to him too. Last thing I need is a bounty on my head.

So he agreed and we discussed the pay. 500 roubles, discount on his wares and eight boxes of 9x39. He handed over this folder in which there were instructions how to get to the supplies them selves. So I left to get them. On my way there I saw a stalker, a Defiance guy. He offered me a mission to clear out a bandit camp. There was three of them, the loot is my which was two AK74Us and the pay was 1000 Rubles. Decent enough.

The rookies didn't stand a chance, cleared it out in matter of five minutes. Not a scratch on me.  One of them tried to kill me, when I wounded him on purpose, didn't want to kill them, I don't respect that so I did it. The bastard got a round in his forehead and died right on the spot.  The last bandit I fought was camping inside the old train wagon. The metal was rusted, almost falling apart, easy to penetrate, luckily for me.  I fired and killed the fella.

So after I got the supplies, I went back to the trader, unloaded his supplies and got my ammo. Bought a Kabar which is right next to the PDA right now, stuck in the counter. Now that I got ammo, the only thing which is on my mind is an exo. But I'm far away from that and it will be a very long time before I get it. Gotta get my self one of those merc suits.

The trader didn't want the two AK74Us, so they now rest next to my bed, next time I go out I'll bring them with me and try to sell them.

PS: Where the fuck is Erebus? Nothing I can do but sit and wait, and hope he arrives...now my drink...

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

meetdadoom

Quote from: Dug on 15-08-2010

What...?

Read your first entry

Dug

What...?

Read your first entry

He got hit in the arm. And he calls it shit.

meetdadoom

What...?

Read your first entry

He got hit in the arm. And he calls it shit.

Lol cute.

Dug

He's listening to the same music.

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 32".

Page 32

I managed to sell the AKs and I also managed to earn 10.000 Rubles. How that happened was somewhat funny. The money actually came to me. Like the usual I was in my "bar" drinking my vodka then I hear gunshots and explosions all over the place from above. I could hear yelling and screaming. I figured something big is up. I went to entrance and then I saw about ten men armed to the teeth fighting this mutant. It simply wouldn't die. I joined in and this guy wanted to call me a hermit. So I told him "The name is Stone and my bar is over there." That knocked out the whole hermit idea. So they all loaded their guns and got into positions, the thing knocked the door over and wanted to charge in but we shot the fuck out of it and it was still alive. It moved so fast you'd get confused and there were some friendly fire incidents. However we were pushed to the tunnel where we did the same thing. Prepared our selves and shot the fuck out of it again. We were pushed into this small room and the thing closed us in with a train. They panicked. So I shouted. "Keep the morale on the level! Load up and get ready! We are getting out of here alive!". The trader I told it's a dead end seem to have ignored me until he finally saw it. The actual dead end.

Soon the thing moved the train and a heap of mutants began attacking. We fired and fired until most of us ran out of ammo. It seemed to have retreated so we got out of this small room and ran , till we reached the ladders, so one by one we climbed them to only get stuck above with the damn monster. Some VOGs and the last of ammo we had worked. We killed the beasts and got our damn reward. The traders in the nearby area were out of supplies as they supplied this whole raid. My suit is all bloody and I'm going to change my clothes soon enough.  Anyway later on a trader sounded off so I went to him sold the AKs and bought all the ammunition , VOGs and medical supplies I need. I wasted about 2,5k on the supplies. But it doesn't matter. I got ammo, earned some money. Resupplied some of my vodka supplies and now I'm sitting here and enjoying it all.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 33".

Page 33

In these few days, I did some math. It seems I made 50k in just these few days. 10k in the tunnels, 10k by Ghost for getting his chemical and highly explosive supplies, 4k for bringing two bloodsucker heads to the trader, 8k for rescuing the military colonel. And some other small jobs plus the loot I think it's adds up just about right. Plus all the supplies, weapons and armor.

I found Erebus, he thought I was dead so I convinced him otherwise and he's drinking just like me. But seems he prefers beer. I've gave him my mercenary suit and got my self a french mercenary suit. A trader sold it for 8k. While I spent an other 14k on a mercenary suit for Perfection. Everyone is well armed it just so remains that Pain needs the suit.

Now how I got those 4k from a trader and 8k for rescuing the military Colonel is connected. There were two bloodsuckers in my tunnels. Hard to ignore the noise once someone is shouting and fighting, not to mention disturbing my drinking. I went trough those vents since that's where it was coming from, the generator room. Blew up the bloodsucker and cut his head off. Since the trader back at red village was asking for their heads and in return gave 2k. An other , died by him self, fell off the top of the floor somehow and died. The colonel had him injured. In the mean time I patched up the colonel and he said he might need us soon enough. I told him he knows where he can find me.

Anyway seems the military is short on money hence the Colonel him self didn't pay me, but the Major. He said the Colonels life is worth 70k, but all he has is 8k. So I took it. In exchange we are now good with the military and have a safe passage trough their base.

I got to go now...I'm in a hurry...time is money...

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Steel

Ill do a comback RP for a mystery about Tank for you.

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 34".

Page 34

...Ah...it's been a long time...again. I've got into the quiet life again, after the mutant incident at sector 42. Lost all my gear there and that's the bad news. The good news is, I'm back in the game again.

First off I went back to the old part of the zone, where I used to be bandit and where I decided to join duty. The duty base seems to be a ghost town. I went over to the freedom town and got my self a MP5 from Quake. 500 RU with ammo. I've wandered around a bit to find a stash with an AK74U and a Spas 12.

I've sold the AK74U and the Viper 5 and then bought shotgun ammo for my self. I was, messaged, by the military, they needed something taken care off. Which I delivered and got money. They needed info. It was pretty easy to get.  They payed nicely.

After that I visited the ecologist bunker and completed a contract which was suppose to give me 1500 RU, but due to my effectiveness I've got a bonus of 500 RU and access to the bunker, so I can go there whenever I want to.

The next day I've went to freedom town only to find two stalkers in trouble. Zombies were everywhere and I helped them barricade. They were so scarred and confused they didn't make one single barricade. Lucky for them I came in time. However their friend was not so lucky. He got bitten and infected by this zombie. I'm not sure where this virus came from but it seems to be dangerous and I must stay away from the zombies. And just in time the military came, of course due to my contacts I was not touched, the three stalkers there got captured, probably killed later on. The infected one was killed on sight.

Other than that I found a note, a dead stalker, killed by the infection had supplies in the bunker.
3 AK47s, 5 Makarovs and a lot of sausage. Naturally I sold the other two AK47s and the Makarovs. I ate some sausage and took what was left of it.

Later on I had a deal with Quake. I gave him an AK47 and 4400 RU for a merc suit, sweet deal.
I've lost all contact with Perfection , Pain and Erebus. I can only wish them luck in their future if they have one. I'm certain I do.

I have to make some friends, it seems all the time I'm alone, just buisness , I was thinking of recruiting some people to the outcasts.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 35".

Page 35

I've recently got the job of being a guard for Goblin, he pays nice, gives a discount on his wares and provides a free bed. He complained how he has no contacts to deliver him weapons. I've taken care of that and now he's happy as ever, selling guns and making profit. In the morning we decided to go for a walk. It seemed there was a crazy merc firing at people for no reason. There was this stalker, he took him out, I found a note on the guy which said there is a stash on the second floor.

I went up stairs and got the stuff. However the stalker wanted to share the loot. I was going to give to Goblin one MP5 and other to me, so I proposed that I give him a makarov. He raised his gun and pointed it at me. Luckily I had an extra grenade and threw it in the room where he was. However no one got injured from it. It was clear I had to kill people and I did. Eventually the makarov got lost in the fight while the two viper 5s were fine. I've killed them, but I didn't want to. Sometimes the man has to do what he has to do. I think it was inevitable.

Soon enough we went back to the bar, so much for the "morning exercise" and "streching my legs" that was too much for just a walk in the park. Anyway when we got back there I gave the vipers to Goblin. I'm sure he can do something with them. Then stalkers arrived to the bar, bought, drank and ate. A merc came by. I knew this man he was Andrei. We didn't talk, he was there only for a short time. I realized I'm tired so I went to get some sleep, but I couldn't as a stalker stumbled trough the door , being hurt.

I've carried the man up stairs and put him on a bed. I examined him to find it's claw markings. I disinfected his wounds with vodka and bandaged the man, hoping for the best. Then he had an artifact, it had healing powers. It wasn't your usual meatchunck or stone blood, it was something else which I never saw before. However it helped him get healed quick.

Hehe, Goblin cheered and said "I have the best merc in the world!" when I told him that he can sit back and relax because I used to be a medic. He proved him self willing to help and gave me bandages and vodka to heal the man.

Later on I asked him "Goblin, if I had my personal army, would you take the role of the quartermaster?"
He stood there thinking , testing me.
Then he laughed and said "Fuck yeah!"
Then I laughed and drank to it and told him the story how I used to be a zombie and that eventually led us to the thought of making a book or a movie, well that happened when I told him about my diaries.
He said the Hollywood would just eat it up. I laughed at that and said "Hollywood can kiss my ass! I am keeping this until I get old and have no money!"

He said it would probably be the best book or movie due to the real experience. Anyway after the chat I went to sleep and left everyone down there seeing as everything is fine. Then I had an unexpected visitor, knocking on my door. As I heard the hard knocking on the door I got up gun pointed and shouted "Who is it?!". The knocking didn't stop and no one responded. I opened the door , gun pointed, to find Razor. I was glad to see him. But he was tired and took a nap on the bench near my bed.

A man couldn't find a better guard during his sleep. A sleeping bloodsucker! An alpha!
Heh, anyway, when I woke up he was still there, no one noticed him, I went out only to find this weird girl with a patch hugging Seth for no reason.

Seth was like "Wut?".
We all laughed and I don't remember what went on after as I just wanted to get my self together after a long sleep.

And that is that for this entry.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Turkey

Impressive... Wow.. You put a lot of work into this character.

Dug

Quote from: Turkey on 19-10-2010

Thanks, glad you think so.

lolKieck

Quote from: Turkey on 19-10-2010

Try to read it from the start.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

TheAndyShandy

This is an incredible piece of writing.
Loving it so far.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Dug

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 36".

Page 36

Been a long time since I wrote anything. I've decided to remake "The Outcasts".
Which I did, it might not be the old crew from back in the day,
but I'll make sure they are efficent as Erebus, Pain and Perfection were.
Goblin joined Duty and is now their quartermaster. I wish good luck to him.
He's a good man and I'm sure Duty will have use of him, but that, left me jobless.
However I still managed to find my way around that problem.

I got 200 RU from Goblin which I wanted to borrow.
But he insisted that I never return the money and he said it's a tiny part of pay he owed me.
I needed it for my group, to start it. After I had a chat with Goblin, I've met a new stalker, a rookie.
His name is Sergovich Larinsky. His nickname, Knight, which I prefer to call him after.
He seems to like being called by his nickname, not to mention he likes having his name known.
I've told him that making him self known to all sorts of people is never a good idea.
I hope he will learn quick from me, or he will trap him self in all sorts of trouble.

During our adventures, he changed, little by little. I think he is learning.
I hope. Well anyway, first day with him, I introduced him to the zone.
We ate together, met each other better then ventured off to the old area where,
I waged war against the monolith. It seems the Duty base is still controlled by Duty,
and some mercenaries that seem to stick around with them. I bought cigarettes there and a vodka.
Then , a cooky stalker in a coat, treathened the trader. I stood up and aimed my AK47 at the guy.
He soon enough put down his gun and I walked out. Hence I can't be bothered with cooky rookies.

The next day, there was a job , Fellow offered it. It was good to see him again, alive and kicking.
After all, I owe him my life. He payed decently. 1.000 RU to each stalker or merc that came with him to this dog hunt.
We did fine , both Knight and I went out without a scratch. Can't say the same for one of his men.
He got bitten. I think he was called Ivan.

Later on the ecologists offered a job. We attacked the red bricked tower near a small lake.
There was a controller there, there was about twenty of us attacking the tower.
A few guys died, because they rushed to their deaths. But the rest of us got out alive.
Knight and I recieved payment of 400 RU. Which was poor in my opinion but oh well.
Better than nothing. However, it seemed that the others didn't get payed. Soon enough,
the ecos sent a distress call.

Actually, they sent distress calls twice. First time was when the suckers attacked the bunker.
That's when the Col payed me 1.200 RU  for getting rid of the suckers. Those were some wild suckers.
They tore of the front door of the bunker and pushed a large pipe in front of the eco bunker, don't know why tho.

The second time I got called in , is because of the payment. Stalkers weren't happy because they didn't get payed.
However little did they know, making fuss in the eco bunker meant their death. So eventually, they all got slaugthered.
The only injured after that was the Colonel who I had to pull shrapnels out from.

Later on I bought a tool kit and pistol schematics from the Colonel. Better buying military grade schematics and tools.
Rather than crap from some trader. It costed me 4.000 RU in total. Went to the garbage and gathered some scrap metal.
Then left for duty base to study the schematics and see what I got in the tools.

I got some good quality basic tools and pistol schematics. Hopefully I can make use of these.
I offered my services but some came offering pistol schematics which I had. No one had materials which I needed.
However I managed to earn 50 RU by cleaning a mercs gun. A abakan.

It seems the old tunnel where The Outcasts use to live is now usually occupied by a couple of traders and stalkers.
Freedom has taken the old Monolith base and the old freedom base is empty. That's, ex duty base.
Anyway that's it for now.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..

Dug

...Online...

...Loading...

...0%...
...10%...
...50%...
...100%...

...Loading Complete...

...Proccesing...

...Welcome Stone...

**The PDA automatically writes the page number as "Page 37".

Page 37

It's been a long time since I wrote anything into this. I think I'm losing the habbit of writing things down that happen. The outcasts came out good, I have three members already. One of them was a steel worker. A complete rookie. Well I turned him from a steel worker into a merc. His name is Knight. I prefer calling him that rather than his real name. Nicknames I'm used to anyway. He's a good guy. I've managed to scrap some cash together and buy him a mercenary suit along with an abakan.

Now Arthur, we picked him up by accident. We decided to help out Yurdansky during his defense against Freedom. We got 10.000 for that. Arthur was injured and pretty much took out most of the Freedomers on his own. I fixed him up as best as I could and he joined us. Knight and Arthur make two funny companions to have around. But I prefer keeping it professional.

Still no sign of any of the old Outcasts members. We've done some jobs for Fellow. He pays good. That's all for now. Don't have the time gotta go.

...Saving...

...Shutting Down...

...Goodbye Stone...

...Offline..