Steven's Reskin Thread

Started by Steven :D, 15-12-2012

Khorn

Well, the monos could have dumped all the bodies somewhere since letting them stay at the NPP would have been silly. And some of the suits and guns would have been reused as Mono gear.

Tom

Could be a copy suits.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Lent23

Quote from: Tom on 10-04-2013
Could be a copy suits.
In case anybody is wondering, Tom means that it's a suit that is designed by the Stalker population (and whoever made the Sunrise suit) that copies the design Clear Sky formed.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 10-04-2013
Could be a copy suits.
In case anybody is wondering, Tom means that it's a suit that is designed by the Stalker population (and whoever made the Sunrise suit) that copies the design Clear Sky formed.
thank you sherlock for solving this mystery
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steven :D

Could be a copy suits.
wouldn't it be more economical to simply use the already existing suit instead of saying "ima make one that looks JUST like it except its fucking plain olive, holy shit ima genious"

Lent23

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-04-2013
Could be a copy suits.
wouldn't it be more economical to simply use the already existing suit instead of saying "ima make one that looks JUST like it except its fucking plain olive, holy shit ima genious"
It wouldn't be the exact thing, it's just a copied design, numbnuts. Where the fuck would they just get real CS-1s?
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-04-2013
Could be a copy suits.
It wouldn't be the exact thing, it's just a copied design, numbnuts. Where the fuck would they just get real CS-1s?
implying they aren't wearing a real cs1. i thought you said its completely identical?

Dark Scar

The Clear sky hermit faction did not really stray from their swamp area and as detailed by Lebedev, they sought to keep it that way so no one was to interfere with their research. After the factions destruction at the CNPP of which nearly all Clear sky members were present such as Lebedev most of the groups resources dropped like a stone as they were used in the assault. Novikov whom designed the suit may have made a few more but its doubtful he made too many of them as resouces were already poor in the marshland and after the group fell apart there was no more material income, bringing them to their rare stature. Thats my idea behind Clear sky bodyarmour in general.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

updated with a new skin that will probably never see the light of day

darkzerxx

Quote from: Steven :D on 11-04-2013

I love it besides the patch .
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Quote from: darkzerxx on 11-04-2013

removable, i put it there so you guys would know its a LONER SUIT

Maxi96203

Quote from: darkzerxx on 11-04-2013

removable, i put it there so you guys would know its a LONER SUIT

should enlarge it.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Silver Knight

I like that skin, good job.l

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blazer232

That looks absolutely flappin beautiful.