Stalker Veterans

Started by Plunger, 20-11-2009

Plunger

I'm thinking of possibly bringing back the application for this. You apply, and if accepted receive the Stalker Veteran Flag on the server, and can change your name to |HGN-SVET|, still working on the name part.

The application will need help from all of you, and the requirements must be extremely demanding.

Support, or not, and please give reasons to why.

Radek

I support this. It will make people work harder to get it and they will propably feel proud when they get it which will lead to more active players, one Question doe, what does the Stalker flag give you?
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

Quote from: Radek on 21-11-2009
I support this. It will make people work harder to get it and they will propably feel proud when they get it which will lead to more active players, one Question doe, what does the Stalker flag give you?
Makarov, AK74u, Kabar, and Flashlight.

Paintcheck

Pretty sure it gives the AK74M not the U.

I'm in favor of having VSTALKER be application BUT the donators who donated $50 for it should receive something else to compensate them.

Either that or just make Vstalker really fucking hard to get and donation the easier way.

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 21-11-2009
Either that or just make Vstalker really fucking hard to get and donation the easier way.
That's the plan.

Cobra

I thought originally it was E-Stalker not V-Stalker.

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 21-11-2009
I thought originally it was E-Stalker not V-Stalker.
It was V-Stalker.

Cobra

I remember it was E-Stalker because V-Stalker was for detonators.
(I remember clearly because I had E-Stalker a long time ago and silver didn't allow V-Stalker)

KillSlim

I know this is an old topic, but I support this.
Maybe Veteran Stalker is a bit .. high. Experienced Stalker would be good enough. Hey they're applying for free Donator flags, consider that enough for the player base to get excited and satisfied.
Making the Veteran Stalker flag able to be gained via applications is kind of backstabbing the Veteran Donators, since those guys parted with 50 Dollars to get a hold of the flag.
20 USD on the other hand is less 'dramatic'.

+ Support IF applications are for Experienced Stalker flag.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

So... Are we doing this or not? And also, They get 100 armor and get the Eco suit model.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

Quote from: Radek on 10-12-2009
So... Are we doing this or not? And also, They get 100 armor and get the Eco suit model.

More like a Blue / White camo model.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window