Stalker Roleplay Fans: Important Announcement, Wipe

Started by Locke, 19-08-2009

Plunger

Quote from: Radek on 24-08-2009
Is the Advanced dupe files getting wiped?
Considering that's it's a new map the paste at original location won't work so either be ready to have pin point accuracy or make the bases again.

Radek

I just wanted to Keep My Chopper :/ I have it duped couse i cant keep asking admins for it.. You know i have to get a new one eac time i got throught a Sector.. It gets kinda annoying.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Ravanger

Well after wipe maybe you could ask a admin to make you one and dupe it again. Something like that.

2power

Umm will this content pack re download every thing i need cuz i deleted my old pack and gave up SRP im coming back now
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Locke

Quote from: 2power on 26-08-2009
Umm will this content pack re download every thing i need cuz i deleted my old pack and gave up SRP im coming back now

Well this is a brand new pack, so if you deleted all the other things you will have to download the one being released. It has everything in working order to make your SRP experience easier to start.

2power

Thanks man i cant wait to get back into SRP the content pack for file front wont work when i install it correctly
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Tunddruff

The content pack works PERFECT. If you want, Delete your Gmod and install the pack. I installed it, Pasted over everything i have. BUT REMEMBER ITS NOT AN ADDON (For some reason, beats me)

Wazer Wifle

Wait, delete Gmod? Boo, that means I have to reinstall everything else.

MooseCow

JDS;AJSDALSDAKJ fucking ate my lua folder >:c

Silver Knight

Quote from: Tunddruff on 29-08-2009
The content pack works PERFECT. If you want, Delete your Gmod and install the pack. I installed it, Pasted over everything i have. BUT REMEMBER ITS NOT AN ADDON (For some reason, beats me)

Things will conflict from old pack, and need to be overwritten.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

It's easy to make it an addon though.

I recomend making it an addon, and whenever an update coems out overwrite all previous files incase the new update is missing something.l