Stalker like Clothes ?

Started by Bl★ck Star, 19-09-2009

Bl★ck Star

Iam Using a Modified Version of a Glock With a Silencer,Laser pointer and Aiming Sight

ThY

Zeta

Get out of here, STALKER. ;3

Quote from: Zero on 05-09-2009
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bl★ck Star

oh i forgott to put my leather cloves on xDDD ill ad one with the gloves later

klp4

"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Szenti

Ure looking sexy! XD, Put on gloves, Then it will look like more like a stalker cloth!!! :D

Strelok Holmes

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Radek

Hehe With that color filter on It actually looks kinda like stalker cloths :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bl★ck Star

I didnt changed the Color filter now to see the full colour of my clothes ill add some Pics of me in a Forest in our near Later and maybe ill even do a STALKER picture Story with me and some friends

Commander Cloud

The cool Dude :D

Facepalm

Freeze !

Youll die Loner

The Gloves Iam Wearing

OrangeReal

SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Combine

PimpMasterJ

He has a lazor pisterl

Lucidius

I want the gloves.

check airsoft retailers for a fake brain bucket or get a hood, and your good to go.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

When iam going to go to Softair Battles with friends i wear glasses that you can see trough just to protect my eyes of possible Shoots in the near of the eyes :)

Lucidius

If you don't wear goggles with airsoft then your retarded :P.

And also I meant a good hoddie. No offense :P. The material just looks really cheap. I don't know materials but I suggest what ever the fuck my hoodie is made out of, i'll post pics in a few days
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

yeah its cuz its a really simple Pullover i got left in my Clothes stash