Stalker "Junkyard Arena"

Started by WeaponfChoice, 24-02-2010

WeaponfChoice

Today I was on with my friend and we wanted to make a small arena near the junkyard. We did and it was for stalkers, i had it up for only one hour and I held five fights. It seemed to work very well and we have a good system of how it works. We also wanted to try to get a full active "Group" to help run it and make "Arena Legends" and whatnot for stalkers to challenge them.

Here are the Rules/Entry Fee's.  (W.I.P)

1. Make a bet on yourself.
                          35 Rubles - 60 Prize
                          50 Rubles - 80 Prize
                        100 Rubles - 160 Prize
                        150 Rubles - 220 Prize
                        200 Rubles - 300 Prize

2. Other Contestant has to match the others bet.                          
3. No suits allowed.
4. We supply a Makarov with one box of ammo, and a kabar to each contestant.
5. Give the Makarov's and knives back after the fight.
6. (Incase of loosing items, we have lockers to place each contestants items in.)
7. (We give gear returns after the fight from the lockers)
8. Spectating Seats cost 25 Rubles.

The arena is not viewable unless in the spectating seats. Please if you have any suggestions about this let me know.

Other Ideas.
Once you prove yourself by winning two matches without dying, you have the opportunity to win 1000 rubles. I use a AK and you still have to use a Makarov, and if you take me to 30 HP or lower you win.

Cheesums

I watched for free.

WeaponfChoice

Heh, thats about to change sir.

Aresty

Cool. But about the Items things.. How can we be sure minges won't steal our things ?

jaik

Quote from: Aresty on 25-02-2010
Cool. But about the Items things.. How can we be sure minges won't steal our things ?

Probably the arena manager will have the items.
ICly it's just a locker.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

WeaponfChoice

Yea I hold them for you, and only i will not my partners. So the arena will only be open when im on.

Royz

You just reminded me how significant the arena was....

But we couldnt find anywhere to use for the fights..

Could've built something under the map and made it tele only or something. But that seemed like too much works

WeaponfChoice

I made mine right under the crane. Its fairly small, near the main road. My friend who barely plays on the server came up with it so I wanted to know if this would be aloud?