SRP server issues

Started by Grifflez, 16-06-2010

Grifflez

I tried getting on the SRP server earlier today, as soon as I joined I was given several lua errors, my screen would freeze, and then gmod would crash.

The lua error pops up for only a second before the game crashs, It reads something about radiationscript call method 'Nick' failing.

I've re-downloaded and placed the SRP pack into my gmod, downloaded the patch, redownloaded the maps for any updates, and deleted any kind of addon that I thought could overlap with SRP, but still the problem persists with call method 'Nick' failing.

Any ideas for a fix?
EDIT:
By this time I have reconnected to the server multiple times to see if the issue resolves itself, it has not, and it remains the same lua error. Radiationscript call method 'Nick' failed.

Chrono

i believe everyone gets that when they join the server...and i dont think there is a fix for it.

deluxulous

The lua error you are seeing is not a "crashing" error. It simply is trying to get your RP name when you don't have a character selected, before your character select screen is up. It happens to everyone. Your problem is a clientside error, and I would offer more help if I could. I would suggest removing any addons you don't want.