SRP questionare

Started by Gokiller, 25-06-2013

Maxi96203

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-06-2013

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 26-06-2013yeah, have fun with the post-CoD kids and the teens who play ARMA 3 because they "relly wnt 2 jon th miltry" and simply love the "enhansd relsum"

Have you ever actually played ARMA? Yeah if you just go pub up on a random server it's going to be shit. If you actually get with people who are playing it seriously you don't have to deal with that.

yeah i played arma

its a shitty menu fest with plenty of funny glitches and terrible gunplay, slippery controls, and abhorrent gameplay mechanics in the name of "realsum"
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Paintcheck

So...you wanted COD, you got ARMA, and are complaining it's not COD. OK then.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-06-2013
So...you wanted COD, you got ARMA, and are complaining it's not COD. OK then.

assuming things doesn't help your argument

Tom

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 28-06-2013
Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-06-2013So...you wanted COD, you got ARMA, and are complaining it's not COD. OK then.

Saying "ARMA IS BAD GUIS ARMA IS BAD GUIS ARMA IS BAD GUIS" over and over and over again doesn't help your arguement sorta like Exile saying "ITS ALL THE ADMINS FAULTS ITS ALL THE ADMINS FAULTS ITS ENTIRLEY THE ADMINS FAULT" doesn't help throw the blame off him or anyone else
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Maxi96203

Quote from: Tom on 28-06-2013
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 28-06-2013
Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-06-2013So...you wanted COD, you got ARMA, and are complaining it's not COD. OK then.

Saying "ARMA IS BAD GUIS ARMA IS BAD GUIS ARMA IS BAD GUIS" over and over and over again doesn't help your arguement sorta like Exile saying "ITS ALL THE ADMINS FAULTS ITS ALL THE ADMINS FAULTS ITS ENTIRLEY THE ADMINS FAULT" doesn't help throw the blame off him or anyone else

the problem with your reasoning tom, is that you fail to acknowledge the points that i made about ARMA.

also, there's a bit of a problem when your realism isn't realistic.

Tom

Who the hell in this thread said ARMA was realistic?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn

Maxi, seriously shut the fuck up. I mentioned ARMA, that's all. Get over your bitch fit about it already.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Khorn on 29-06-2013
Maxi, seriously shut the fuck up. I mentioned ARMA, that's all. Get over your bitch fit about it already.

10/10 excellent ad hominem