Squad 'Whiskey' - The elite Military Mercenary squad.

Started by KillSlim, 19-11-2009

KillSlim

Squad "Whiskey"

Formed when General Stovsky was drunk on Whiskey, these elite and well-trained Mercenaries act on behalf of the Military without portraying to others who they really are.
The squad performs actions which the Military cannot be seen doing; they take care of 'That annoying bunch of Stalkers', or 'The Dutier obstructing the General's scenic view.'

Composed of basic and necessary ranks so orders can be easily performed by the right people, to allow a more effective killing machine.
"Time to clear out the riff-raff." - Stanislav Yakov, longest serving Military-Mercenary on record. Recently re-enlisted as a Military Mercenary for further service.

Rules
4 Basic rules that shall be followed by all members to allow co-operation and effectiveness.

1.) Respect your superiors, and do what they say.

2.) Be secretive of the group. No one else apart from the Military and ourselves know about us, let's keep it that way.

3.) Betrayal will result in our downfall. If you are suspected of betraying us and are found betraying us, you will be neutralized.

4.) Enjoy your work. We are above 'Top Secret', and we are by far the best Mercenaries in the Zone.

Ranking and Roster:

Squad Leader: Stanislav Yakov (?)
*Receives assignments from the 'higher-ups', and informs the team of what is to be done and
how.

Co-Leader:
*Leads the group when the primary leader is absent. Co-Leader isn't to be treated any differently compared to the Squad leader.

Sharp-shooter: Unknown.
*Takes down targets with precision. Often sent out alone or in pairs to perform assassination assignments, and provides assistance on the field at range.

Senior Soldier: Unknown.
*Soldiers who have proven themselves in the field, and have been granted a higher rank and greater respect.

Soldiers: Isriki Duriov, Vassily Martin.
*Soldiers, the core of the squad. Those who join the group start at this rank, and are the bulk of any operation.

How to join:
You can be trialed ICly, where your loyalty and skills will be tested, or you can PM either me or Radek. Or both so we can arrange something specific if needed.

Assignments
Naturally, assignments will vary in size, difficulty and reward size. Bigger, more difficult and dangerous assignments will be rewarded with bigger sums of money or bigger better weapons.

Recon (Per official trip): 2 - 4 Thousand Rubles / Equivalent weapon of reward
Often performed by just one or two members, Recon missions are meant to gain intelligence on whatever subject or target.

Field-Assistance (Per Run): 4 - 8 Thousand Rubles / Equivalent weapon of reward
Helping our employers in the field of battle.

Assassinations: 5 - 10 Thousand Rubles
Take down a specified target with precision and stealth.

Infiltration (Per Run): 10 - 15 Thousand Rubles / Equivalent weapon of reward
Slip into a base undetected and unsuspected; destroy them from the inside out.

Base raid: 15 - 20 Thousand Rubles / Equivalent weapon of reward
Pummel the living shit out of a base.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

Har har har very fucking funny... But other then that it looks good, I'll aprove this.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Crimzon_Reaper

Oh look, here's Killslim with another attempted try at leading something.

Didn't see -that- coming . . . Nooooooope.

Lucidius

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 19-11-2009

Go yiff in the tunnel doom fort, loli.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Lucidius on 19-11-2009
Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 19-11-2009

Go yiff in the tunnel doom fort, loli.

I prefer towers, to be honest.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

ISPYUDIE

Brilliant idea Killslim, this way we can backstab DUTY without them knowing...

MUHAHAHAHA

Welshy

Why always DUTY? Anyways i like the sound of it Kill, and i wish you the best of luck with it.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

KillSlim

Radek,
I don't want this group to be an Exo-Squad like you keep saying; I just want it to be what the group is described as;
A Military-Mercenary group that does what the Military can't be seen doing / can't be assed to do, not like Raptor team in Crysis.
Edit - All sorted.

Radek

God stop talking about that i've already said what i plan to you know just drop it.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

Quote from: Radek on 19-11-2009
God stop talking about that i've already said what i plan to you know just drop it.

Posted that comment BEFORE we had a discussion on vent.

And it looks like BR sucks up all of the Mercenaries.

KillSlim

RayDark

This looks epic.

Update your siggy.

Approval.

Also, what happend to it being, let's back-stab Freedom...?

KillSlim

I can't promise to be active, as I am mapping for a new project of Silvers'.
Jeff / Scout is in charge whilst I am inactive, I need you to talk to Radek about our plans for the upcoming raid on a certain group. (Not giving away any spoilers, unless you can figure it out.)

Steel

Bit obvious eh killslim? duty by anychance?
Dont worry, theres going to be something standing in the way of squad whiskey.

Radek

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 24-11-2009

Don't worry, your asses will be beaten if you meta about us, since, no one knows about us apart from the Military.

Steel

Try fighting your way out alive once youve attacked.
Take it as evening out the odds.

Assassinator

Uhm... I REALLY don't see how anyone tries to compete against Military or Monolith... they're like the big powers while Freedom and DUTY are the ants that fight each other on the floor.

Edit: This is getting off-topic.

Plunger

Quote from: KillSlim on 24-11-2009
Quote from: The Jackal on 24-11-2009

Don't worry, your asses will be beaten if you meta about us, since, no one knows about us apart from the Military.
My Freedomer knows you. You guys aren't the smartest when it comes to stealth.

Locke

Hurf I brag to l0n3r about my c00l gunz

MatroK

Quote from: plungerMy Freedomer knows you. You guys aren't the smartest when it comes to stealth.
Well yeah, stealth would be possible if the crouch sounds weren't louder than the sun exploding. Plus the time you caught me was luck, I had just come out of firefox from windowed mode.

killdead 660

I will gladly be your sharpshooter ;)

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

killdead 660

vityaz spetsnaz team patch

Vitiaz is a Russian Spetsnaz unit of the MVD. Vitiaz is assigned specifically to counter-terrorism duties. Vitiaz unit regularly conducts counter-terrorism patrols in Chechnya and along the Caucasus border. Vitiaz troops are also trained to stop rebellions in prisons and regular army units, should they occur. Approximately 75 members of Vitiaz have been awarded the title Hero of the Russian Federation for their bravery.

there is another variation of the vitiaz (knights) patch. will post later.

and the spetsnaz shoulder patch

additionally here's the MVD Internal Forces website.

here's the other vityaz shoulder patch.

pic courtesy ak-47.us

Use the real name. And the main patch is cooler.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

bloodsuckern

oohhh i wanna join :( sadface Super support