Squad 'Whiskey' - The elite Military Mercenary squad.

Started by KillSlim, 19-11-2009

KillSlim

Quote from: killdead 660 on 28-11-2009
I will gladly be your sharpshooter ;)
Cool. Contact me on steam - killslim93 or PM me on the forums so you can give me some info about your character.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Alex

Lol, is anyone gonna take scout off as co-leader, I believe he was perma'd....

Nines

Was he? Good, he was an idiot, and makes any faction he's in look incredibly bad, seriously Killslim, are you retarded? Why ever let him be co-leader?

Nikolaz72

First thing he did as leader was Meta -> Rdm -> Get Perma'd

Doing his short rule he managed to do nothing and we should all agree that it is a good thing he did not.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Crimzon_Reaper

Lol'd.

Also: Your Whiskey boys got- . . . Infact, never mind. You yourselves would probably meta and bitch if you knew.

/shrug.

Nines

Did I mention this group is an embarrassment?

KillSlim

Quote from: Nines on 30-11-2009
Did I mention this group is an embarrassment?

Did I mention you're not helping or contributing to the groups' improvement?
The group is looking for more members, including a Co-leader.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Goose

I'll be the new Co-leader im always on :P
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Alex

Killslim, did Radek ever talk to you about adding me to Whisky Squad.

KillSlim

Quote from: Alex on 01-12-2009
Killslim, did Radek ever talk to you about adding me to Whisky Squad.

He didn't, sorry. Add me on steam - killslim93
Goose, I'll talk to you on steam. :)

Plunger

So far I've seen nothing good come from this group, mainly never seeing KillSlim on, and Scout the former Co-leader mostly did this.

Was at Duty base on his loner. Hears Duty is going to raid. Goes on whiskey, running to Military base. Tells them to build defenses. Then STK's an STM.

So Metagaming, and DM.

KillSlim

Why judge the entire group just because of one persons' actions.
I have had a bit too much on my plate recently concerning College, because of-course I would place my education and future before HGN.

Plunger

Quote from: KillSlim on 02-12-2009
I have had a bit too much on my plate recently concerning College, because of-course I would place my education and future before HGN.

He was the Co-Leader, I am going to base this groups performace on it's leaders.

KillSlim

Quote from: Plunger on 02-12-2009
Quote from: KillSlim on 02-12-2009

He was the Co-Leader, I am going to base this groups performace on it's leaders.

Shame he's not the Co-leader anymore. So you can stop basing it on the leaders. Plus it's not always the leaders' fault if a group isn't doing well.

KillSlim

I don't mind if you guys are inactive, Military core being inactive and all. No need for us to be around when they're not around.

Steel

Nice dig there killslim, i hate to admit it but i tend not to go on recently because its not SRP, its DutyRP at the moment.
Whenever i ask people in military to come on, they have a tendancy to NOT come on.

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 08-12-2009
Nice dig there killslim, i hate to admit it but i tend not to go on recently because its not SRP, its DutyRP at the moment.
Whenever i ask people in military to come on, they have a tendancy to NOT come on.

I don't mind at the minute, and I know what you mean. Duty swarming the Server and draining the activity. Military and Freedom unable to balance the inactivity sadly. Inactive buggers.

Steel

We have nights where alot of us are on, then nights where none are on

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 09-12-2009
We have nights where alot of us are on, then nights where none are on

Inconsistent activity sucks.