Spawning artefacts Props "exploits" ??????

Started by Spawnmax, 06-02-2010

Spawnmax

Got a 5 hour ban for this? I didnt even use them, they were props

Szenti

QuoteSpawning artefacts Props
-Is a crime. If you do it, you have to face the consequences.
What did you do with them? Where did you put them? Why did you spawn them?

Welek

Spawning props is crime now, enjoy prison.

Spawnmax

I was making a small hut near the eco bunker {OUT OF THE WAY} And i was browsing
through props to put in it and out of SHEER CURIOSITY i spawned one to see what it looked like. then locke tele'd in and said "I CAN SEE CONSOLE YOU NOOB AND YOU EXPLOIT ARTEFACTS" I didn't even have intentions to do anything with it... i was even deleting them.

Aresty

Meh, It's just a 5 hour ban. You'll resist

Spawnmax

ISPYUDIE

A bit OTT because ecologists have been spawning Arti Props for ages now....

Assassinator

Lol? What's wrong with a prop? It's a PROP. It was stated at the beginning. So is everyone gunna get banned for all those weapon props they have in trader areas and faction bases? The heck is going on? I mean, seriously.

WeaponfChoice

Yah that sounds kind of stupid if its a PROP... but yah i guess its only 5 hours so w.e

Steel

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 07-02-2010
Lol? What's wrong with a prop? It's a PROP. It was stated at the beginning. So is everyone gunna get banned for all those weapon props they have in trader areas and faction bases? The heck is going on? I mean, seriously.

Well we have just had another wipe. Due to these "Exploits", Why not just ban the people using them, instead we all now have to suffer, and minor groups like mine, is officially unequipped and can now be raped by bandits and mercs, have a nice day :)

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Quote from: The Jackal on 08-02-2010
Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 07-02-2010

Well we have just had another wipe. Due to these "Exploits", Why not just ban the people using them, instead we all now have to suffer, and minor groups like mine, is officially unequipped and can now be raped by bandits and mercs, have a nice day :)

<------ Perfectly understand you.

WeaponfChoice

Yah the minor groups must be having troubles now :(

Locke

Ugh. Spawnmax, you were making entities, not props.

I found one of your artifacts, it was not a prop, it was an entity that you could use.

Locked.