Some texture and model errors

Started by Visari, 21-04-2012

Visari

models/srp/bandit1.mdl through models/srp/bandit4.mdl models are missing textures, but I see the model.
models/srp/rookie1.mdl through models/srp/rookie4.mdl models are missing textures, but I see the model.
Edit: models/hgn/srp/seva_eco.mdl is also missing textures, but I see the model.

Apparently, one exoskeleton is an error. I do not know which one.

And finally, the controller model is an error too.

I have reinstalled Garry's Mod once already, all source gamemodes are installed, and I have installed all SVNs and they are in my addons. I do not think anything is installed incorrectly, as they are all in their seperate folders with the info.txt file in there.
So, as I am out of options, do any of you have any suggestions as what I might be doing wrong? Or is the SVN vague of content that it should have?
funny gifs

Silver Knight

Quote from: Visari on 21-04-2012
models/srp/bandit1.mdl through models/srp/bandit4.mdl models are missing textures, but I see the model.
models/srp/rookie1.mdl through models/srp/rookie4.mdl models are missing textures, but I see the model.

Apparently, one exoskeleton is an error. I do not know which one.

And finally, the controller model is an error too.

I have reinstalled Garry's Mod once already, all source gamemodes are installed, and I have installed all SVNs and they are in my addons. I do not think anything is installed incorrectly, as they are all in their seperate folders with the info.txt file in there.
So, as I am out of options, do any of you have any suggestions as what I might be doing wrong? Or is the SVN vague of content that it should have?

You are seeing these things as certain if not all models now/soon are being phased out to new counter parts located in hgn/srp, some people still have their model set to the old model.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Visari

What about the controller model? Shouldn't that be included? I browsed through the pack for SRP and found some 'kontroler' files. None of which seem to relate to the model itself, just textures I think.
funny gifs