Sector42
4 (13.8%)
Chernobyl
6 (20.7%)
Some other (comment)
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Khorn

I can't really think of anything that would make SRP fun for a long run. Going back to what we had will last a few months and kill off like the last times.

And trying new ideas here, is like trying to pull out fingernails for most people here.

Anyhow, I still suggest cutting out the economy in some way and making gear irrelevant.

Lent23

Quote from: Khorn on 29-10-2012
I can't really think of anything that would make SRP fun for a long run. Going back to what we had will last a few months and kill off like the last times.

And trying new ideas here, is like trying to pull out fingernails for most people here.

Anyhow, I still suggest cutting out the economy in some way and making gear irrelevant.
>Stalker goes to Zone
>Does not focus on building up new gear
>Does not focus on money
>Goes on vacation in a highly dangerous area
No, the STALKER canon as a whole is meant for people to make money. People literally come to the Zone to build themselves up. If they can't handle losing their gear, they shouldn't be roleplaying anyways and should get over it.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Khorn

Yea, it is based on people going to the zone for money. But others had reasons to go too. If you paid attention to the story, you would know.

People did take 'vacations' to the zone. Others did it for other, personal reasons.

Here is a hint to what some reasons, some went into the Zone.

QuoteScavengers

Trespassers

Adventurers

Loners

Killers

Explorers

Robber

D33tly

People did take vacations to the zone.

I had to.

Lent23

Yea, it is based on people going to the zone for money. But others had reasons to go too. If you paid attention to the story, you would know.

People did take 'vacations' to the zone. Others did it for other, personal reasons.

QuoteScavengers

Trespassers

Adventurers

Loners

Killers

Explorers

Robber
Maybe we should rename them STALKERVs

Scavengers

Trespassers

Adventurers

Loners

Killers

Explorers

Robber

Vacationers
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Tom

Quote from: D33tly on 29-10-2012

I had to.

Kinda a shitpost

Quote from: Lent23 on 29-10-2012

QuoteScavengers

Trespassers

Adventurers

Loners

Killers

Explorers

Robber
Maybe we should rename them STALKERVs

Scavengers

Trespassers

Adventurers

Loners

Killers

Explorers

Robber

Vacationers

DEFINITE SHIT POST lol
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

D33tly

Quote from: Tom on 29-10-2012

I had to.
Kinda a shitpost
just wait till i make page 3.

Khorn

D33tly, if you want to be stupid, get into the GVC.

Tom

Quote from: Tom on 29-10-2012

I had to.
Kinda a shitpost
just wait till i make page 3.

Dont lol

ON-topic, perhaps we make the economy not a focus, and have it play a smaller role in the game.
You can still have the mindset as a stalker "I'm making money for my family back home" or whatever and not have a super prominent economy feature, this could be bad for people looking in a RP for a "Grind" style game that MMOs offer but maybe not.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Tom

Locking

Someone is posting an idea thread, plus this has derailed kinda.
Oh boy.