So many heroes- possible fix?

Started by Ylsid, 26-02-2011

Bielecki

A bloodsucker could take on a large group, but it takes great technique.
Most people forget this; they end up just leaping on anyone they see.

When you are hunting on a sucker learn to be patient, silent and to deceive.
Don't rely on a misty fact that you can take 50 bullets. 

Steven :D

Quote from: Tom on 27-02-2011
Indeed pistolkid.

And I will say a Kick and a Ban will work far better on Powergamers then Powergaming back. Thats like trying to Fight a Hurricane by Spawning a much larger hurricane in hopes it will cancel out. People are not afraid cause. . . Shocker. . . Spoiler alert! Its a video game, and it seems as though some people outright refuse to act human, cause that would ruin there chances of having there E-dick grow by 100000% cause y-know. RP is all about who you can wave your dick at and who you can get away with pissing on and jizzing on, I mean hell some of our oldest members do it all the time, some staff do it too, Players do it often as well. The powergamey Heros stems back to "Who can I get away with making upset? Who can I give a golden shower and get away with it? HUR HUR HUR! |:D"

/rant

/On-topic

Kick/ban is there for a reason, Doing IC actions often times does not work, and giving people OOC concequences for being flipping retarded OOCly gives them a reason to act afraid IC, as they would know "If I don't act scarred and if I fail to act human. . . I might get kicked from my favoritest gaem in teh werld!"
Doesnt happen when someone tries to ninja my controller with a TOZ.

Paintcheck

Because Controllers are so overpowered there is no way you can't deal with a TOZ ninja.

Seriously though report the idiot to an admin and they should ban/kick him. If they don't then they aren't doing their job.

mikeywrenn

Kick/Ban is there for when the worst comes to worst, not simply "I can't be fucked, ban."
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

nKe

Its just stupid when i get bitched for not fearRP'ing when theres like 6 of us (well armed) and a lone sucker decides to attack us in village.

mikeywrenn

I've role-played with you when you've been alone and screamed something like "Fucking bitch!" when it hasn't even got close yet.

As has been said, this thread is not for arguements, so don't continue on this topic.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.