Sickness bad rp and Abusing admin.

Started by bto, 09-01-2010

bto

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6031/sickness.png

THis all started when i walked in on sickness at the eco bunker. He decided to stk So i did on my sucker. I killed him and his Merc friend(Keyfoot). Then he boclips and deletes his body. Then we do that i Koed the other merc. I drag him to base and Go to get the monolith. I stumble on a stalker outside of the base and we start to rp. I See Rusty(sickness) run past me right into Mono base. I leave the stalker and follow him trying to save the merc. The consol all the way up to The consol.

This is my consol of him Not rping with me. In the pic where it says /me Uses his skilled defence to dodge Thats when he nocliped and teleported the merc out

I was shocked that he did this.I hope this is delt with.
Sorry sickness but this was bad.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Sickness

Well first of all if you had the screenshot of the console more scrolled up, then It would have been better.
I asked you if we STK your sucker considering your 2 feet away in the bunker, you said no. So I didn't STK. But then I see you starting to run around knifing my friend right away, So I began to shoot. So don't blame it on me for STKing you. Then again, after my partner respawned, why did you go and try to kill him again? That's almost like dming. So In the next 5 mins we are at the other building when I was taking my partner out. At first I was rping, trying to lift his body and then you come again. I told you to go find someone else since you just killed us in less than 5 minutes ago. You told me to do /me fight me. So I thought you were joking and letting us go. So I just messed around with you. But at least I still rped the escape, of me taking my partner back to my base.

Also theres nothing saying about me abusing my admin here..
If its because I removed the ragdoll, it was because it was in my way and I was stuck on it, that's also how you killed me in the eco bunker.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ravanger

What is with the house thingy?

Zstan

STOP HACKING OH MY GOOODDD

Dark Angel

Ok Bto
1. Sucker + Mono = No friends!!!!!!! Where did you get that idioticy!
2. Sickness is good admin and RPer.
3. WTF! Seriously following same people... this is more like flag abuse and mingery.
4. What with the admin abuse?
5. Ragdolls can be deleted by anyone if needed.
6. Idioticy.

KillSlim

Quote from: Dark Angel on 10-01-2010
Ok Bto

Bloodsucker + Monolith = Mutual neutrality.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

Quote from: Last Exile on 09-01-2010
Can't wait to call dad.

Locke

What the fuck is that house counting tooooo
* ㅎㅎLocke rips his hair out

Ravanger

He is right about monolith mutants can basiclly choose to be neutral with us since we arent hostile with them. Also we are monolith for crying out loud.

KillSlim

Every time you quote the house, the sound is quoted too.
Lolquote
Quote from: Last Exile on 09-01-2010

Well ok happends
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

No one else got thst the house was from Earthbound?

Zstan

Ok Bto
2. Sickness is good admin and RPer.
3. WTF! Seriously following same people... this is more like flag abuse and mingery.
4. What with the admin abuse?
5. Ragdolls can be deleted by anyone if needed.
6. Idioticy.
''

What is this I don't even...

Alex

Can someone tell me the point of the random fucking house....

Fluffy

I think silver is the only one who knows.

Tunddruff

Its a clock.

Also moved to complaint section