SEVA Suit Faction Reskins

Started by Dutch, 01-07-2009

Dutch

Not sure where exactly to put this.
Anyways, here goes:

So, I figured out that a lot of standard guy models from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. all use the same texture layout. The good ol' SEVA suit was no different. So, it was all just a matter of copy and paste and a little bit of tinkering to get the desired results.

BEHOLD!

Duty:

Freedom:

Military:

Monolith:

Now, I know there may be some canonical errors but I think they look alright.
Got any other factions you want me to do? (NOT BANDITS, THAT MAKES NO SENSE)

NOTES:
These are not hexed. I would need someone to hex these, then I'd have to get them in the pack, then there might be other issues I'd run into. These were mostly done for the hell of it- I told Nines we needed a Duty SEVA and that became all this.

So, thoughts, anyone?
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Locke

Very awesome job, this is great.

Can't wait to have my boys running around in Sevas.

Dutch

What with the corpse textures, I could also make zombiefied versions (for some).
Also, I forgot mercs and S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs. Should I make ones for both of those?

Oh, and just because each faction has a seva variant, I don't want sevas to start getting common.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

~Ness~

That's pretty epic. Do what ever you want.

You should apply for the development team, dawg. :)

Dutch

Really? I can skin sort of well, but most of these were done for me by the good ol' S.T.A.L.K.E.R developers. They we kind enough to make everything pretty much laid out the same way, making it easy to copy+paste. After the duty and freedom one, I made a template so I was able to machine through the military and monolith ones.

Off to do mercs and zombies.
Mercs:

S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs:

Alright, so I've made new normalmaps to go along with some of them.
Calling it quits for now, I need food and something fun to do.
Oh, and I got really bored so have this:

~Ness~

Dutch

behind the sceeeenessss

Tunddruff

Quote from: Locke on 01-07-2009

Uhhhh... I think you mean MY boys.

~Ness~

Dom

Would you be able to put the chest section of the seva suit UNDERNEATH the bandit coat? with no facemask?

Cobra

Quote from: Tunddruff on 02-07-2009
Quote from: Locke on 01-07-2009

Uhhhh... I think you mean MY boys.
I think you both mean MY boys.

~Ness~

Dutch

Quote from: Dom on 02-07-2009
Would you be able to put the chest section of the seva suit UNDERNEATH the bandit coat? with no facemask?
Sure.

Was this what you wanted?

Tunddruff

Quote from: Ness Tea on 02-07-2009
nou.
My comrades.

You wont have comrades soon!  GET ACTIVE

jaik

Nice job :D! I want the Monolith one!
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Welshy

Nice fair play, hope these get into srp, and good job with the bandit one. Hope i can get to wear one in duty hehe

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Dutch

Before these even have a shot at going in the pack, I would need someone to hex these.
Can anyone hex?

Royz

You may not have been here for very long and I already respect you. ; )

Dutch

Creeding

Do a "zombie" seva with a broken dome! that would be the shiz! Makes sence, Eco gos to far and turns into a melty.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Royz

Quote from: Dutch on 03-07-2009
Before these even have a shot at going in the pack, I would need someone to hex these.
Can anyone hex?

Assassinator

What is Freedom fighting about? You don't even have any troops, lol.

KillSlim

http://www.ibiblio.org/chernobyl/gallery/images/50_jpg.jpg

I found this quite interesting, I thought this SEVA suit was just made up.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dom

Quote from: Dutch on 02-07-2009
Quote from: Dom on 02-07-2009
Sure.

Was this what you wanted?

Thats perfect, still looks too basic though.. erm.. would you be able to remove the hood and change the head somehow?