SEVA Suit Faction Reskins

Started by Dutch, 01-07-2009

Wellington

The SEVA suits look really good. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the server. :)

Dutch

Alright, Pistol has what he needs to hex them.
Hopefully I can convince SK to put them in the pack.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

deluxulous

It's hexed. It's invisible though.

ALSO, DUTCH, I HAVE TO COPY/PASTE EVERYTHING AND REHEX THE SEVA BECAUSE YOU PUT ALL THE DIFF SKINS FOR 1 MODEL.

[/rage]

Dutch

"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

Locke

Those screenies looks good.

Gareth G.

Pretty. Can we get some shots in the actual map? The color room isn't selling it for me.

rawrmon

More booze, anyone?
rawr.

Bagelz

The suits looks absolutely incredible. Apparently you guys were the first to do it as well.

Radek

Hmm... I dont see why My guys would need these suits.. But i guess the ecos that are under our wing could use em TO show that we protect them.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Dutch

Like I said in the first post, there will probably be some canonical errors.

Also, thread revive goooo. I want to get some more interest in these, the more people approve, the more likely we are to see them ingame.

jaik

You're never going see them ingame,gl,also I remind you Hunting Rifle which will be never done.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

hi zaki how ya doin

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dutch

Quote from: FAAIL Child on 14-08-2009
You're never going see them ingame,gl,also I remind you Hunting Rifle which will be never done.

aren't you a barrel of fun

deluxulous

there are a bunch of fail children round these parts

Dutch

quite so

how is the hexing coming pistolkid