Server Economy or "What the fuck are you smoking, Silver?"

Started by Paintcheck, 07-10-2010

Wings

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-10-2010
Because pretty much every possible course of action has already been discussed.
It's been discussed, But Silver has yet to remove shipments, give the population more money, and Give admins the ability to spawn weapons.

Dug

Wings

Quote from: Dug on 11-10-2010
The shipments have been edited.
Well, I was on today; and It was pretty much empty. I just want it back to the way it was before.

Paintcheck

Can we go back to around 10ish months ago when things were fun?

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 12-10-2010

Redemption? Those where good times.

Chaos

Quote from: Turkey on 12-10-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 12-10-2010

Redemption? Those where good times.
Agree. Lolmerc era at Chernobyl was pretty fun too.

Wings

Yes, I personally do not care for Redemption; But as long as people are playing, It's cool.

Dutch

hey guys look at it this way
has the economy ever been good? answer: no

on an unrelated note:
so i went to go reapply to traders, but then i saw all these dumb stickies that made no sense, and i'm like FUCK THAT

making like a tree and getting the fuck out
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Ping-Pong

Quote from: Dutch on 17-10-2010
hey guys look at it this way
has the economy ever been good? answer: no

on an unrelated note:
so i went to go reapply to traders, but then i saw all these dumb stickies that made no sense, and i'm like FUCK THAT

making like a tree and getting the fuck out

Pissing in a Sea of Piss, no?
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

andrewhatesyou

The server econmy in my opinion, is getting better. I know a friend who has a sunrise, and some other good guns because of stashes and jobs.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

lolKieck

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 17-10-2010
The server econmy in my opinion, is getting better. I know a friend who has a sunrise, and some other good guns because of stashes and jobs.

I love it how he will still look for stashes even when he has a Sunrise.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

N3gativezero

Stash whoring is starting to get annoying. The moment one is made some one grabs it, leaving nothing for the new players it was intended for.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

lolKieck

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-10-2010
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 17-10-2010

I love it how he will still look for stashes even when he has a Sunrise.
Quote from: N3gativezero on 17-10-2010
Stash whoring is starting to get annoying. The moment one is made some one grabs it, leaving nothing for the new players it was intended for.
That's my point bro, even when you get an Abakan and a Sunrise, you don't stop until getting FN F2000 and an Exoskeleton. I left the cash-making and sometimes was doing jobs when I got the suit and weapons I mentioned.

Comradebritish

Well I'm trying to sell shit and I can't because I only have tier 1 weapons, whereas all these "Rookies" have Spas's and AN's, and those fucking Smilodons hoard cash and weapons I swear to fucking god they do with the amount of gear they have. Quake is the worst >.>
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Paintcheck

The reason they have so much is because Midnight finds every stash and hoards those guns.

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 19-10-2010
The reason they have so much is because Midnight finds every stash and hoards those guns.
And never RP's anymore.

N3gativezero

No flaming intended here, but all I've even seen Smilidons (or whatever they're called) doing is minging. I witness one scenario where several of them (forgot names) prop surfed onto the roof of Freedoms bar.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Turkey

lolKieck

Quote from: Comradebritish on 19-10-2010
Well I'm trying to sell shit and I can't because I only have tier 1 weapons, whereas all these "Rookies" have Spas's and AN's, and those fucking Smilodons hoard cash and weapons I swear to fucking god they do with the amount of gear they have. Quake is the worst >.>

Midnight MAYBE stopped stashwhoring (let's call it like that) after he realized he breaks economy in some sort of way.
Quote from: Turkey on 19-10-2010
Layton: No flaming
Lol.

Zombiedance

Quote from: Comradebritish on 19-10-2010

I lead that faction and all i have are 1 makarov and a viper. I have around 1000 ru. I only wish we had alot of stuff. ( btw we are removing the minges in our faction we got alot of people without having any type of application we just kind of took people in going "Oh we need a big faction bigger is better" but now i see bigger is not in any way better. We have been only recruiting people who have no bad past and are not known for any minging, bad behavior twards other members, etc. Please tell me about anyone you find doing anything bad.

-sorry)

Khorn

It's good that you are weeding out the bad people.

Hopefully we can remove all the hoarders from SRP.

[INVICTUS]

I don't mean to flame, but if you have Lt. Taylor helping you lead a faction, that's the reason some of those minges were let in, ever see what he did to another person's group? I believe they were The Shaken or something and Taylor ran his friend's faction for him and sent it down the shitter and ruined the guy's reputation.

Sorry for going off-topic, but it's just a mere observation.

jaik

Quote from: [INVICTUS] on 23-10-2010
I don't mean to flame, but if you have Lt. Taylor helping you lead a faction, that's the reason some of those minges were let in, ever see what he did to another person's group? I believe they were The Shaken or something and Taylor ran his friend's faction for him and sent it down the shitter and ruined the guy's reputation.

Qft
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

andrewhatesyou

The only reason the Similodons have shit reputation is because of Taylor. I was in the group for a good time, and when I played with Tyler he just robbed/stash whored the whole time. NO Rp at all. I tried to do some jobs for the Ecologists, but they saw my STT patch and denied me. Once I figured out how shitty the reputation was because of Tyler, I had to leave. I made a new character and left a note to the STT saying my main character (Vladimir Kindikov) had left the zone. Now, with my new STALKER character I can see a difference between attitude. The group is good, but Taylor IMO is just too immature.

Taylor is part of the reason why the economy is shit.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

lolKieck

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 23-10-2010
The only reason the Similodons have shit reputation is because of Taylor. I was in the group for a good time, and when I played with Tyler he just robbed/stash whored the whole time. NO Rp at all. I tried to do some jobs for the Ecologists, but they saw my STT patch and denied me. Once I figured out how shitty the reputation was because of Tyler, I had to leave. I made a new character and left a note to the STT saying my main character (Vladimir Kindikov) had left the zone. Now, with my new STALKER character I can see a difference between attitude. The group is good, but Taylor IMO is just too immature.

Taylor is part of the reason why the economy is shit.

This is why bandits should only rob 1/3 of the victims money, some bandages and medkits, and spare weaponry.
You still get money, but you don't make people ragequit. Simple, isn't it ?
Also, Sunrise, Abakan, and he robs ?