Server

Started by Mr Silent killa, 11-09-2010

Mr Silent killa

Hey, does anyone know when the server will be open to the public?

Ace of Hearts

'If you are interested in playing, we are only allowing HGN members bearing HGN tags to play for now, it may be a week or two until the server goes live and open.'

Mr Silent killa

I see too bad I don't have the tag yet. I guess I gotta wait with the other bunch of people.

Plunger

Quote from: SimplyStealth on 11-09-2010
'If you are interested in playing, we are only allowing HGN members bearing HGN tags to play for now, it may be a week or two until the server goes live and open.'
Oh! Big man here!

N3gativezero

A week or two? Well, it's not so bad, I have the real Stalker games to keep me busy until then...
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Aresty

Alucard he just quoted what SK said.

Mr Silent killa

Yeah, two weeks isn't bad, but it sucks because the server was so much fun.  Oh well I guess I just have to find another game till then :D

KillSlim

Quote from: Alucard on 11-09-2010
Quote from: SimplyStealth on 11-09-2010
Oh! Big man here!

It's Alucard's time of the month. He's been posting all kinds of these cocky comments around the forums, he deserved the ban.

Anyway, back on track: It depends on how long it takes SK to build the script to a more complete level. SK said two weeks, so it's probably going to be two weeks.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Paintcheck

Actually Silver said 2 weeks so it's probably going to be 4 months. That's usually how this stuff works.

N3gativezero

4 months? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Turkey

Quote from: N3gativezero on 14-09-2010

Nope, Exile said two weeks, Plus.. [spoiler] Rad script is fuckin' great so far, you'll enjoy it[/spoiler]

Tom

Quote from: Turkey on 14-09-2010

Yes, Exile said 4 months, Plus.. [spoiler] The script is Basically WoW with STALKER overtone, In Garrys mod. So basically its an Item farming, stat building "ZOMG I DUN WAN LOOSE MAI STUFF" RPG[/spoiler]

Fixed
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

N3gativezero

They -FIXED- the radiation script? Y-y-your shitting me.... Right? It's been bugged since before I started playing!

Turkey

Quote from: Tom on 14-09-2010

Yes, Exile said 4 months, Plus.. [spoiler] The script is Basically WoW with STALKER overtone, In Garrys mod. So basically its an Item farming, stat building "ZOMG I DUN WAN LOOSE MAI STUFF" RPG[/spoiler]

Fixed

O deer. I have to admit I lol'd pretty damn hard.

Afromana

Quote from: Tom on 14-09-2010

Fixed

O deer. I have to admit I lol'd pretty damn hard.
I thought it already was

Paintcheck

But now moreso.

Bielecki

What you guys don't get is its up to the player wether to just walk around the map gathering items, stop blaming the script. And don't think that you can just force people to Rp, just dosn't work like that.

Silver Knight

Hi guys- i don't want to burst your bubble too much but it may take longer i am currently at a academy and doing a apprenticeship alongside it i wake up at 7am and get home about 7-8pm It's pretty intensive and i literally don't have much time for myself right now- let alone scripting, assuming i don't have too much work to do on the weekends i cannot say what is going to happen- either way i will open the server soon enough- even if the script still isn't how i want it to be.

Holidays = lots of work done, college was pretty straight forward and i had alot of free time- with this i have none if that sums it up. It's a job and education in one and this academy is pretty tuff.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period