Senior Soldier Ioann Ferapont of Duty, PDA Entries.

Started by Maxi96203, 12-02-2011

Maxi96203

Welcome, please enter your username:

I.O. Ferapont

Welcome back, I.O. Ferapont, it has been 21 days sense your last visit.

View entry number: 1

LOADING. .

LOADED

So heres the basic rundown of my first day with the 42nd battalion of Duty. I was accepted into the ranks, and met the Colonel. I was taken to the armory for a quick gear check, and I had all of my normal equipment. After an hour or so on guard duty we where called back to be run through training. We all passed, and where kept at the Recruit rank. Freedom attacked, apparently those guys have a bone to pick with Duty. We successfully repelled the attackers, and I received a injury to my leg.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Dug

Turkey

Quote from: Dug on 12-02-2011
It's 85th batalion lol.

Wrong. It's the 101st PIR. Oh wait. lol

gnomebutts

you mean the 506th PIR i think anyways

Maxi96203

Quote from: Dug on 12-02-2011
It's 85th batalion lol.

I know dis, this was just to add some extra back story, this will eventually reach the point of transfer to 85th battalion. For right now this is made through the point of Rct. Ioann Ferapont.

eroticduck

Maxi96203

View entry number: 2

LOADED!

My god, today was one hell of a day, the base got attacked by a controller, only three men where awake, fortunately we had a sniper, who was able to retreat to a vantage point and fire from long range, while a sergeant and I retreated to cover, firing our weapons at the controller, fortunately none of us where seriously injured, just a little mind fucked. I think I was the last one to shoot it before it died, no one is really sure. After that the a warrant officer arrived and ran through training. We had to survive our way across the sector, we walked through water, mud, and dangerous swamp. We where eventually attacked by a bloodsucker, but it left with one of the soldiers, poor bastard. You think I would get a promotion for all of that. 

Maxi96203

View entry number: 3

LOADED.

Soldier Ioann Ferapont, I like it. After defeating a patrol of dumb soldiers of freedom, and being shot in the leg, the colonel himself decided to lead the offensive. We took the freedom soldiers by surprise, I guess they where so high on weed that they forgot Duty's base position. We where sent forward, stopping only to reload. We unloaded all we could on the members of freedom, so after the skirmish freedom lost there patrol, and we lost one man, another Soldier, I guess the colonel figured it was time that I try to replace one of them, Soldier Ioann Ferapont.

Maxi96203

View entry number: 3

LOADED!

play entry_3.mp3.

Well I decided to start using MP3, which allows me to talk into it. But i'm sure that i'll be talking to myself a lot now, today his hard to remember, we guarded the gate, but an emission decided to hit while we where guarding, and I dived into the building. Some more training, and then, something amazing happened. Monolith attacked. This was the first time i've every got to shot a monolith soldier, and it felt good shooting the brainwashed soul. I put him out of his misery, or at least i've convinced myself that I did that. I suppose that everyones effort was good enough, because by the time the battle finished, we had every single monolith soldier from the skirmish force dead on the perimeter of the base. I guess thats it, end entry 3.