entry.

~Seeker Sherble~ Logs Off

WeaponfChoice

First real hostile experience happened to me today. Found
some stalkers having a little quarrel with each other. Female stalker by the
name of Kiera came to me for help, I promised my aid in exchange for a few
rubles. Left her in the base for a moment as I went to investigate outside the
Freedom base. I don't recall the mans name but he was also a stalker, claimed
to be trying to help some loner. Hard to tell if he was lying or not, but I kind of
believed him. Although the man said he would pay me to make Kiera come
outside alone, I would not accept his offer. Went back to get the girl, she got
her friend and we walked outside to hold up the angry stalker. I could not
really understand what all the fuss was about, but all I know is someone
wanted someone else dead. Almost popped that one stalker in the face if it
wasn't for that damned blow out. Ran back to base, and the stalker got away,
but I got my money and let the stalkers settle it themselves. Thats all for this
entry

WeaponfChoice

Most interesting day for me by far. I woke up 6 hours ago, went to the Eco Bunker for a job. The scientist there told me to get a sucker for him, dead or alive. Tried to get a few men together to find it but only one man came, although I do not know his name, he provided a great deal of help for me. Wandered around the area for a while before we found the sucker, but we sure knew when we found it because it hit me right in the face. Gave me a great big scar across my left cheek. Chased it for a while and did some damage to the ugly bastard. Thought I would be able to finish it off, but an anomaly spawned before my eyes. Looked like a little ball of light that struck out lightning, it hurt me quite a bit. Damned thing distracted me from my mission and the bloody sucker got away....Won't let that happen to me again. Should of earned around 1000 Rubles for that mission, but I got away with a scarred face and some damaged armor. Anomalies seemed to be popping up all over that day, for I saw another 5 around the same area. Most of them the same as the first, but there was 2 that looked like a big cloud of dust. I have yet to find out what the damned things do or how they got here, but I will never get hurt by them again that is for sure.

WeaponfChoice

Wow, what a day for me. So many raids today at the monolith base. I was involved in only one, but I heard about many many more. Five Freedomers including myself I do believe, and two Dutiers that helped rebel against the monolith forces. We snuck over the wall while the Dutiers blew the front gate. Goose threw me up over the wall and as i got over i began to help him, but I could not grab his hand in time before the Monolith noticed me. I ran to the back of the base and hid under a small crevice. Thought it was safe and came out, I began spying on the Monolith from inside the base, when out of nowhere a monolith fucker showed up behind me. He tried to stab me in the back, but i dodged, spun around and shot the ugly bastard in the leg, left me some time to run. Later on, when the attack began to cease, Father Three Pieces showed up and we chased him up to the junk pile. Goose seemed pretty pissed at the man, well so did everyone. One thing led to another and Goose popped him in the face. The end of the leader of the Monolith. Good days for all STALKERS.

WeaponfChoice

Fuck its been a while since I've written in this thing. As you can see I am a little bit upset, fucking Ryan died and I don't know what to do. He's been....basically my hero, he was what I looked forward to becoming, but now he is just fucking gone, just like that. So I was honestly thinking about leaving Freedom just to wander around in my life looking for what is right for me, but then I talked to Seth Gecko and Goose. They both told me to stay in Freedom, but I don't even know anymore. My brother who I recently found told me about military and I was contemplating joining them, but then they were the ones who fucking shot down Ryan. It's been a confusing day for me and its made me look at my life, thinking about what I have done with it and what I can do with it. Who knows what will become of me, but I need some rest and maybe tomorrow I'll find out more.

~Seeker Sherble Logs off

WeaponfChoice

Hahaha, finally showed those damned Freedomers what I think of 'em. Stupid fucking Goose fell for it, told him I had a mission and needed help so he came. Went to the Eco bunker which was where the military was waiting, my friends....Hopefully I can speak to the General soon, got no where to go now although I find it better than being in Free-Dumb. Fuck thats probably like the fifth time Goose has been captured that I know of anyways. I ain't afraid to write this either, they already know it was me. Some information I would prefer to keep a secret, but thats all for this entry

~Seeker SherbleLogs Off

WeaponfChoice

*Heavy Breathing* Fuck man, just came running from some monolith fuckers. It's getting rougher and rougher each day for me being here, I've learned so much from being here but I still in a way wish I had never come. Yea I was being somewhat stupid hanging around Yantar area, but I thought I saw an artifact. Anyways that story is not important, what is important is that I have left Freedom and the military actually made an exception for me, they took me in as a 'cruit. I have never heard of them doing this but I guess I was special because of the tasks I had helped with. Met a few of the boys so far, I think two of them both had names Alex or something, who cares they are only recruits. I am still carrying this old freedom suit though, what to do with it....Well who knows what will become of me, I have heard rumors of Goose looking for me, I believe he took a leave of absence from Freedom so he can find me. Ill be sure to be watching for him, he definitely will know it's me if he hears me or sees my face. I'm just going to stay inside the base as much as possible, which wont be a problem really. Fuck speaking of that, I need some ammo.

~Seeker SherbleLogs Off