Script Discussion

Started by Silver Knight, 13-08-2010

Which Script would you like HGN to continue With?

RadiationScript 1.5 (Current)
16 (32.7%)
RadiationScript 3.2 (Nexus)
33 (67.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Silver Knight

Quote from: Steven :D on 15-08-2010
Epidemic is a private, not-yet leaked script. How would last exile get it if thats what your suggesting.

I have the old leak from along time ago of Epidemic it's a pretty crappy script tbh.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

keyfoot

Quote from: Khorn on 13-08-2010

Cons-

People would start to treat items as treasures and hoard it in lockers and such.
I've heard of people actually breaking into stashes some how and stealing everything inside.(Not sure about it)
Probably won't be used as much as they could.

:3 ive gotten banned off a server cuase for lols i went to their main factions bases when no one is on, and guessed their passwords. to be fair to me, they were really asking for it. The password had to deal with their factions, or town they were in, Like this one towns was called yellow town, and thier password for their police armory was yellow...

Wings

Quote from: keyfoot on 19-08-2010
Quote from: Khorn on 13-08-2010

Cons-

People would start to treat items as treasures and hoard it in lockers and such.
I've heard of people actually breaking into stashes some how and stealing everything inside.(Not sure about it)
Probably won't be used as much as they could.

:3 ive gotten banned off a server cuase for lols i went to their main factions bases when no one is on, and guessed their passwords. to be fair to me, they were really asking for it. The password had to deal with their factions, or town they were in, Like this one towns was called yellow town, and thier password for their police armory was yellow...
That's their fault, What a stupid password...

alex4576

Cant wait for nexus