Scrapyard

Started by Radek, 24-11-2009

Radek

Scrapyard
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Welshy

I can understand why you are whipping military clean, and starting over, but since when are military allowed to give troops exo's? Understandably they are mercs, but it takes all the advantage the other major factions have in this area.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Nikolaz72

So ehm. Basicly, they get more advantage in the air than they already had and they remove the other factions advantage by getting Exo's?
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zarrick

Alright basically Radek is striking again and making his already OP'd faction more OP'd, I'm just gonna void any millitary being in the server soon, Exos and Helicopters? Wait...Oh my god.

Millitary always said "You get Helicopters, when we get Exos" =O YOU GOT EXOS, HELICOPTER PLOX.

I wish it was Cannon, this server...Millitary sucked major manhood when in SoC, they got pwnt all the time.

But as people only pull that excuse when they have nothing else to say, like "OMG NOT CANNON" and such, that isnt going to happen...Or maybe it was STK/STM/S2RP wasnt existant, and if everyone hated Millitary....yeah that'd be good.

TBH I have to say, Millitary use helicopters to much, we only saw them twice, maybe even three times in SoC? Its just because its feared that Millitary will be beaten, so they spawn four helicopters...Your only a small outpost in the Zone =O

CANNONFAGGOT MODE, ONLINE.
====================================

Assassinator

So people whine about canon when it helps them... and when they dislike something they go with canon...?

Pawx

Fuck Canon, For gods sake, Its not even in the server anymore >_>

Aliens, Vampires, Military and Duty?

All happened on the server, So Canon died awhile ago..

Locke

Why does Mili get exos?

Oh well, I guess I'll get my loner a heli :D

Assassinator

Becaues it's not Military, it's the mercenaries they hire.

Zarrick

I'm with Locke on this one :D Copters for all!

Steel

Im not being funny...
But you complain we have these things, but we hardley utilise them, duty came at us last night, and we wouldnt have repelled it, but your saying basically we are to overpowered.
We had two choppers in the sky yes... But in honesty they dont do much.

Nikolaz72

Still, its pure logic, you get exo's everyone else gets choppers. If they dont do shit then why would people whine about it?
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Steel

Well  the fact is your basic troops are more powerful then ours.

Hotstarr

Duty is the most underarmed faction out of all four of them. Saying Mili's troops are weaker than Duty's equipment is a bull statement. We were only more powerful in terms of tatics that time.

Assassinator

If a Military Private and DUTY Private face off with the EXACT SAME skills, the DUTY Private will win as he gets 100 more armor then the Military one. Please stop complaining that Military is overpowered when it's the Military of a COUNTRY.