S.T.A.L.K.E.R World information.

Started by Dark Angel, 20-10-2009

Fluffy

Coming along quite nicely.

KillSlim

Quote from: Amontillado on 05-12-2009
In the new script, will their be NPC's to make the game more interesting. Don't get me wrong, the mod now is awesome, but adding npc's would make it so people would have constant action, at any given time. Also, it would add jobs for traders to give out. Say your job was to kill a bloodsucker. they would find one, kill it, then take its tentacles it drops ( like in the real game )

NPC's are either hostile to all or freindly to all players. They would only good for unintelligent mutants. Sure it would add 'action' and a few dull missions, but remember, NPCs wander about aimlessly unless the map has been properly noded; NPCs also do not RP.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

GenX

I like the anomalies section, now I understand a little bit more about them. :3
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Aviator

Neat guide... I recently read Roadside Picnic, really neat book. (It's what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is based off of)

Esther

So THATS what a controller does. Neat.

Eet Eet

Looks cool! Wish I got the book.
To this day and beyond no one still knows "Who let the dogs out!"

WeaponfChoice

So these can actually make Artifacts in game?

Paintcheck

The anomolies listed are mostly just for RP purposes, there are no specific entities for most of them. Only specific anomolies currently in server are burners, radiation, electros, and whirlygigs.

Dark Angel

Soon will add factions. Need to look thrue the books for their exact names.

Ravanger

I am going to be adding new information.If anyone wants me to add information or remove or edit info please say so on here.

Ravanger

I am currently going to be adding for info that has been happening ingame and such.

lolKieck

Bumped, guys, read it, it's the best you can do to familiarize yourself with book canon when you don't speak german/russian or can't get those books.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ravanger

Gonna need to edit it some more fix it up as it is somewhat fucked up.

Dark Angel

Posting here to just ask if you want me to update or not.

jaik

This isn't very necessary if you have stalker.wikia.com
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Madcombat

Quote from: Jake on 12-12-2011
This isn't very necessary if you have stalker.wikia.com

Quote from Stalker Wiki = Easier and boring
Creativity and construction from a Player = Harder but more intresting and creative.

Dark Angel

Thanks Ravanger but i've cleaned up the main thread so it stays only to books canon/story not S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wikia.