No
17 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: 27-03-2012

Corocan

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 22-03-2012
Quote from: Plunger on 22-03-2012
Bandits would be doing their job just fine if people didn't cry and whine and moan and bitch and sob and stall RP about losing their shiny toys until an admin shows up, someone backs them up, or they ragequit. Whatever happens first.

Plus, it's impossible to do anything bandit related on the new map. It's too small. I really dislike this map, hence my own inactivity. I liked Chernobyl more. Though, call me a hipster, but I thought Chernobyl was the best.
Then why did you get so mad at me robbing people on FRP...?

You don't see me trying to rob someone in front of Duty base now do you? Even if no Dutier is online. That's just silly. ICly, who would be so stupid?

Blake seems to think it's very IC, considering he backed a guy who robbed me in the Duty's Bar.

But along the topic, I don't think we should have IC reason made FOR us why we lost our gear, instead let us make our own.

Steven :D

Quote from: Corocan on 23-03-2012
Bandits would be doing their job just fine if people didn't cry and whine and moan and bitch and sob and stall RP about losing their shiny toys until an admin shows up, someone backs them up, or they ragequit. Whatever happens first.

Plus, it's impossible to do anything bandit related on the new map. It's too small. I really dislike this map, hence my own inactivity. I liked Chernobyl more. Though, call me a hipster, but I thought Chernobyl was the best.

You don't see me trying to rob someone in front of Duty base now do you? Even if no Dutier is online. That's just silly. ICly, who would be so stupid?

Blake seems to think it's very IC, considering he backed a guy who robbed me in the Duty's Bar.

But along the topic, I don't think we should have IC reason made FOR us why we lost our gear, instead let us make our own.
Someone seems angry they got bandited.

Lent23

Quote from: Steven :D on 23-03-2012

Someone seems exosuit that they got donate money
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Steven :D

Quote from: Lent23 on 23-03-2012
Someone seems exosuit that they got donate money
Offtopic and incorrect.

I still think we should go out with a bang before the wipe, any other ideas?

Gonztah

Duty and Freedom clash, Monolith is harassing stalkers and the army is flying around in choppers shooting anything that moves.

Lent23

"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Corocan

Quote from: Steven :D on 23-03-2012

That'd be clever if it weren't so off topic.

meetdadoom

If we go back in time we will then have an excuse. Like back in CS time or either further in time like in CoP time.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

KingArthur

Corocan

Quote from: meetdadoom on 23-03-2012
If we go back in time we will then have an excuse. Like back in CS time or either further in time like in CoP time.

This is specifically what people want to avoid.

We're removing our gear because our economy is more out of whack than Last Exile's sexuality, not our experiences.

You can take my gear, but when you take my history and wipe it, that's where I draw the line.

jaik

when did we ever mention removing/wiping characters' backstories...
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Corocan on 24-03-2012
Quote from: meetdadoom on 23-03-2012

This is specifically what people want to avoid.

We're removing our gear because our economy is more out of whack than Last Exile's sexuality, not our experiences.

You can take my gear, but when you take my history and wipe it, that's where I draw the line.

My sexuality is just fine. I like women, that's all there is too it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

nKe

Comeoon wipe dat shit already.

Tom

Wiping character backstories/stories would be by choice.

Unless we the admins decide otherwise.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

INA7HAN

Huge event to end SRP before wipe. People start getting rumours about a huge mutant wave coming in from the scorcher. Everyone puts aside there differences like Duty and Freeomd, bandits etc and all regroup on one location where the last stand is held. It would be most likely at Duty the last stand would be. The mutants would move down from the barrier killing everything in it's path. The military would try to escape by helicopter due to them thinking the mutant wave would kill all Stalkers etc. After the huge event we get wipe and the timeline is forwarded by 5 years or so when STALKERS return to the zone to seek their fortunes again. Previous characters and backstories can still be used but the character would be 5 years older. Just an idea to finish off before wipe. 

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

nKe

Quote from: INA7HAN on 24-03-2012
Huge event to end SRP before wipe. People start getting rumours about a huge mutant wave coming in from the scorcher. Everyone puts aside there differences like Duty and Freeomd, bandits etc and all regroup on one location where the last stand is held. It would be most likely at Duty the last stand would be. The mutants would move down from the barrier killing everything in it's path. The military would try to escape by helicopter due to them thinking the mutant wave would kill all Stalkers etc. After the huge event we get wipe and the timeline is forwarded by 5 years or so when STALKERS return to the zone to seek their fortunes again. Previous characters and backstories can still be used but the character would be 5 years older. Just an idea to finish off before wipe. 
And everyone just left all their stuff home before returning to zone?

Gonztah

Quote from: Nik3 on 24-03-2012
And everyone just left all their stuff home before returning to zone?

Sold it all off to afford living outside the Zone?

INA7HAN

Either they lost it, sold it to someone to escape the zone or sold it for money to buy your way out of the zone.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Lent23

Either they lost it, sold it to someone to escape the zone or sold it for money to buy your way out of the zone.
Or just wipe everything.

Rebel6609

Holy shit where is the fucking problem in all this?

Theres going to be a wipe because people like me and others are up the ass richer than some factions and its completely dull.

There won't be any character wipes regarding back stories or experiences. We've had this a million times over and there has never been a problem with gear. You just regard it as normal. Suits get broken, guns get jammed, gear is lost in anomalies, you get robbed. If you are that hurt or offended by the fact you are going to have to work for it, then go RP shopping for another SRP server. We will all be in the same boat and working to get our scraps.

This will be better because!
1) Bandits will be more active because they want to get richer
2) People won't be curb stomped into the ground the second they try to oppose another PBG with FN's and Exos
3) Mutants will actually be scary and not blown away by 20 eliminators
4) Older SRP players will probably come back to seek the thrill that was there when we used to play stalker RP
5) You actually have somthing to work for again, not just how to spend the 1,000,000 rubles I have saved in my pocket.

As for factions, I already voiced my opinion with the other admins, and hopefully they will get X amount of rubles per week or month.

As for the canon, I don't know but we'll probably keep it as.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

irondeity

Im going to blast every last person through a spacial ripfield, in which the quantum polarity will dissolve any and all physical, non-biological equipment and drop you off back in time... by one second. /Done.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

darkzerxx

Quote from: irondeity on 24-03-2012
Im going to blast every last person through a spacial ripfield, in which the quantum polarity will dissolve any and all physical, non-biological equipment and drop you off back in time... by one second. /Done.
Nice, I say lets do thew wipe now. Srp is dead as a brick cause people are waiting on wipe(Which makes no sence, you can still rp and gain exprinces) so why not do it today.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

deluxulous

Mike Tyson is already booked for the entire week. Sorry.

Lent23

Quote from: darkzerxx on 24-03-2012
Nice, I say lets do thew wipe now. Srp is dead as a brick cause people are waiting on wipe(Which makes no sence, you can still rp and gain exprinces) so why not do it today.
Admins need to prepare things for post-wipe so the economy isn't fucked out of all proportions.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Lent23 on 24-03-2012
Quote from: darkzerxx on 24-03-2012
Admins need to prepare things for post-wipe so the economy isn't fucked out of all proportions.

That's gonna be fun.

Rumor has it paychecks are being disabled. Anyone know about this?