Started by killdead 660, 28-11-2009

Should we add a KGB division?

Yes we should. (why?)
2 (28.6%)
No we shouldent. (why not?)
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

killdead 660

Hello i think that there should be a kgb platoon division in the military.

The KGB would make a great new part of the military. The KGB did actually did have influence in the zone. Some believe that Chernobyl was a KGB conspiracy. That there was a bomb planted inside of the reactor causing it to blow. The KGB have a very shrouded history and that would be something new to stalker RP. There could be secret underground bases made. Think of the possibilities! If there was a KGB added there would have to be a strict limit of members to the group. They could work in secrecy alongside the military faction. They could investigate murders and could watch over the military. They could also be considered  Hitmen who get rid of those who know to much or get in the way. The KGB could conduct secret lab test's and make new devastating weapons. The KGB would make the roleplaying experience of stalker mod better because it would involve spies,cover ups,ufo's,devastating weapons,and new technology. Many people like this sort of stuff. I think this would be fun.    Do you?

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Bagelz

Do you realise the KGB does not exist anymore....

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

First.If you dont know Russian special forces ask meh >.<
KGB isnt USSR.you found fail flag.KGB isnt part of a military,its FSB.
KGB only defending secret information.
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Radek

No offence, but before you do anything else try to actually Apply in the Application page.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

Impossible to plant a bomb in the center of a Nuclear reactor. High temperatures would make it melt.
Plus we have Squad Whiskey for this role you speak of.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

killdead 660

Yes but i was not just talking of KGB but also more Soviet era factions.

Paintcheck

...Except for the fact that the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 and STALKER takes place in 2011 (the second explosion occured in 2006, well after the USSR died). This makes absolutely no sense at all.

killdead 660

But the soviets were 1337. :(

KillSlim

Quote from: killdead 660 on 29-11-2009

So 1337 they collapsed?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: KillSlim on 30-11-2009
Quote from: killdead 660 on 29-11-2009

So 1337 they collapsed?

The Soviet Union may have collapsed in 1991, but they were definitely involved with the Chernobyl incident. Whether directly or indirectly.

To the best of my units, OMON units now handle in basic principle what the KGB dealt with.

Assassinator

OMNOM units?

Sorry, had to.

Paintcheck

OMON is more a cross between the Russian SWAT team and an anti terror group like the SAS. They aren't really fully military but they are more than cops. They are not anything like the KGB at all which mostly handled intelligence and counter espionage.

Radek

The Chernobyl accident was coused when they tried to reboot the cooling system, When the System dident start up again it coused a meltdown wich Threw Radiation all over Europe. The Explosion it self was not very big it was the radiation that killed everyone in the chernobyl area.. Anyway, this has no reason being in the military forum section if you want it so badly post it in The "Minor Factions" Thread, Locked.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"