Romanov 'Quinn' Basilev [Background / PDA logs]

Started by Flash, 14-05-2010

Flash

Romanov 'Quinn' Basilev

Childhood
Quinn was born in the tiny village of Kipini , Ukraine. He was born to a rather rich family hes Father was Russian his Mother was Ukrainian. Suddenly a drought hit the area he lived in. This caused the farm to dry up. They didn't have any crops to sell so they got kicked off there farmland and moved into the streets of the village. They lived in a cardboard boxes. He liked modified objects making traps. He liked to go out into the woods and camp out for weeks at a time. He lived off the land eating animals.

Entering the Zone Of Alienation
He heard story's about the Zone. Of course everyone knows the classic story. So he decided to come into the Zone with noting except the clothes on his back. He hopped the fence making it in to The Cordon. He started out as a normal Rookie Loner. Doing jobs for
barkeeps and rising in tiers of power. He soon made money off of trapping animals. He then
heard of the Scientist Bunker. He hunted Bloodsuckers , Psudedog then he heard of the legend of the Controller. A beast who could control your mind. He bought a SEVA suit and headed deep inside the zone searching on a job by the ecologists.

Deep within the Zone
He got deep within The Zone he found the controller he murdered him with ease. He carried his body rushing back to the Scientists Bunker. He soon got shot with a dart.
He couldn't move he sat there the controllers body by him. After laying there he got picked up pulled by his collar. He thought it was stalkers yet it wasn't they were members of Monolith. . . After that he couldn't remember what happen.

PDA logs
PDA Log #1
May 14, 2010

Today we and the brothers patrolled the tunnels near the freedoms frontier outpost. They were blood lust trying to kill us. We rushed back into our barricade in the sewers. Of course they rushed in trying to kill us they were acting brutish we had to fall back due to us capturing one of there members we fought back they retreated. We sat there talking discussing the victory.

PDA Log #2
May 15, 2010

Greetings PDA , Today Ive done some wonderful thinks as well as some bad things. Today we captured a Freedom soldier with a neat suit they call it a 'Exosuit'. I believe we could use this as a great asset to our great cause. So I polished it and fixed it up making modifications to it the electronic systems were out of shape We don't have the parts to make the correct repairs so We had to deal with makeshift replacement parts. I really hope that damned suppler would get here with more parts for me to fix our gear. Soon enough though they attacked again hoping to get our prisoner. Those freedomers are endless in there fight and won't give up on the attack. We pushed them back again they flee. The Holy Patriarch is deciding either to lock us in the sewers or just keep us out. We all bid on being open to the outside world or not. This is a very important decision for the cause. After that I made some modifications to our brothers weapons I added a 24X scope instead of a 12X scope. This was a great improvement when they tried to attack us again. We routed them they were paid Mercs though. So that was my day.

*signs off*

Turkey

Flash

Goose

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Flash

(No goose its been volded due to people being idiots but were redoing the event tomorrow)