Resignation

Started by Smirnoff, 25-07-2011

Smirnoff

To keep it simple and short, im resigning from duty.

I lost my motivation to both help lead the faction, and to RP in general so I will most likely be taking a break from HGN in the near future.

I must say I enjoyed it a lot while it lasted, and I would lie if I said I wont miss it, but my time has come, and with that, I wish you all good luck in the future.

Tenshi signing off.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

jaik

ok bye swede
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Is this due to inactivity of breu? Cause I think hes coming back this week and will be doing freedom raids if your interested.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Smirnoff

No it has nothing to do with his temporary inactivity, I could lead attacks on other factions myself if I wanted to, if the authority levels remained intact from the leader change that is.

I do admit I lost a great deal of my motivation when killabreu was elected as the new leader instead of me, but thats just how things turned out.
If you think he can do better then me, then so be it, im not one to argue.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."