Requires Authorization

Started by Plunger, 07-11-2009

Plunger

Old Thread, see new one.

Plunger

Locke

I have a hard time agreeing with this, because the HA rank has been abolished, and the rosters are out of date.

Bagelz

I have a hard time agreeing with the need of permission to wear any suit, honestly. It never made any sense to me, but oh well.

Cobra

Quote from: Locke on 12-11-2009
I have a hard time agreeing with this, because the HA rank has been abolished, and the rosters are out of date.

Really? Dang it would be nice to have some news boards..

Afromana

I added a tiny little thing right there.

Cobra

I think it's sad that we even need a board for this.. This should all be common sense among us..

Plunger

I asked SilverKnight about that a couple of days ago. It's going to be figured out soon.

Cobra

Quote from: Plunger on 13-11-2009
I asked SilverKnight about that a couple of days ago. It's going to be figured out soon.

Soon isn't doing though..

Plunger

BUMP for updates, New system makes all the HA variants equal in power.

Plunger

BUMPING BECAUSE COBRA DOESN'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULES.

SA's Cannot use Controllers, and Cobra you sure as hell can't authorize it. Pay attention to this thread to know what you can do and what you can't. And Jesus don't be a hypocrite to the fucking players.

Cobra

Quote from: Plunger on 21-11-2009

SA's Cannot use Controllers, and Cobra you sure as hell can't authorize it. Pay attention to this thread to know what you can do and what you can't. And Jesus don't be a hypocrite to the fucking players.

Jesus, please show some respect. And I never spoke to him directly. And learn the meaning of hypocrit. Also I said sure why not use it if there is a justifiable reason to use it.

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 21-11-2009

Jesus, please show some respect. And I never spoke to him directly. And learn the meaning of hypocrit. Also I said sure why not use it if there is a justifiable reason to use it.
Show some respect? You haven't earned any, blatantly disregarding rules does not earn you any. Even aftrer I showed you that you can't tell from the hitbox where you were hit you told me to, "Shut the fuck up jackass."

Cobra

Quote from: Cobra on 21-11-2009

Show some respect? You haven't earned any, blatantly disregarding rules does not earn you any. Even aftrer I showed you that you can't tell from the hitbox where you were hit you told me to, "Shut the fuck up jackass."

Because, frankly. I don't have to listen to you and your constant whining, bitching, and moaning so to speak and I love how you brought the E-Drama to the forums for all to see. It's truly fantastic.

Paintcheck

Who says SAs can't use Controllers? I remember when I got SA Silver himself told me I could use the Controller flags and had Nines teach me how to use the Controller telekinesis SWEP. I've been using my controller in front of pretty much every SV and HA HGN has and no one has said anything.

Ravanger

Well I consider this all my fault................Since I used the flags and started this..I mean I was like can I use controller flag and afro and other people were flying around and seen me and heard me and did not do much so I thought ok....I was useing it since people were just sneaking around and getting to the artifacts to easily.So I protected the area and the stuff and it was only for a short little time....Sorry guys....