Regarding the srp_Darkdolina map

Started by Dark Scar, 10-02-2011

Dark Scar

Hello fellow HGN I'm sure you have all been told about raviools srp_darkdolina map. This map in my books has all the essentials we as community need for good roleplay, this map has atmosphere of that the game, it has lots of space and all the textures are just right. Now I know there have been two topics on this map but my point is, why cant we use this map? (And obviously gain permission if we don't already have it) the map has also been improved some since the makers topic, the map is now Version 3 containing some more spaces and such.

+Support to show Exile that this map should be considered.

Thank you for your time my fellow HGNers

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Paintcheck

The creator said HGN could use it so HGN already has permission.

N3gativezero

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-02-2011

And thats why we're stuck with Sector 42. /sarcasm
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

ISPYUDIE

+Support, this map is amazing. And the atmosphere is great too.

NeQ

+Support for me too. About time we introduce a new map.

Silver Knight

Quote from: N3gativezero on 10-02-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-02-2011

And thats why we're stuck with Sector 42. /sarcasm

Wise cracks wil get you no where in life. I was going to put it on the server but i noticed that the "patches" were packed with retarded shit like pictures of horsey and hidden music and crap. Until Raviool release a complete map without bullshit we won't be using it. It annoys me further by him requiring you to download the whole of hostels materials pack instead of the content actually needed - which is not packed into the map.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Aresty

jaik

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-02-2011
Wise cracks wil get you no where in life. I was going to put it on the server but i noticed that the "patches" were packed with retarded shit like pictures of horsey and hidden music and crap. Until Raviool release a complete map without bullshit we won't be using it. It annoys me further by him requiring you to download the whole of hostels materials pack instead of the content actually needed - which is not packed into the map.

Shouldn't we ask him for permission to edit the map to our liking?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 11-02-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-02-2011

Shouldn't we ask him for permission to edit the map to our liking?

Im not going to waste my time editing someone elses map.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

raviool

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-02-2011I was going to put it on the server but i noticed that the "patches" were packed with retarded shit like pictures of horsey and hidden music and crap. All the music in the patch plays on the radio located in the bar.
Until Raviool release a complete map without bullshit we won't be using it. The map is complete, the easter egg is just an extra as mappers need to have some fun too. Besides, unless you willingly go there, you won't end up in the room anyway.
It annoys me further by him requiring you to download the whole of hostels materials pack instead of the content actually needed - which is not packed into the map. Version 3 contains only the required content, V1 had the problem as I rushed it and it is a pain in the ass to upload big stuff with my upload speed.
Replied to your points.

Frostee

I guess I support due to the RSO on S42 I get every once in awhile