Regarding shooting to miss

Started by Locke, 26-03-2010

What should we do about STM

Remove STM completely, and keep STK and STRP
Keep it as it is, using STM as the default engagement type
Change STK to the default engagement type
Revise the rules so that is is equally balanced

Chaos

STM leads to wayyy more flame wars than STK does, because if you die with STK you can't really complain.. As long as you accepted doing STK.

Yorty

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 26-04-2010
Your not Necessarily "stuck". You can join raids or be a lolmerc or a lolbandit. As much as people hate those, thats a pretty good way to make money when you start. Do missions for traders and factions too. I mean if you have a gun, and you do a small job for lets say freedom, then that'll earn you some cash. And do another, and you end up with like 2k. Enough to buy a better pistol or mp5. Then continue on.

This shit takes time to do and you have to be patient. Not come in and want the best of weapons. And same goes with some of the more senior members. They can't seem to live without the best of equipment, Not pointing the finger or anything...And you know who you are. If you don't want to take that time and wait and earn shit the hard way then i guess this ain't for you. You can't give everyone what they want.
But it seems people HATE giving out missions. Maybe traders should get a budget for missions and simple jobs.

kisftw

Poll's rigged. Nah, j/k. But no matter what the poll says, STM is the best roleplay warfare type. You can't just force people to STK. I know I sure as hell would be pissed, and I'd quit SRP if STK was default engagement type. There's a reason why STM was implemented, for RP's sake, and the sake of people involved. And don't say STM is expensive, it's not. Ammo is pretty cheap if you get PC's. lso; you've got quatermasters who give you discounts. The downside is, when you log, or whatever, and you have ammo loaded, it dissappears.

Turkey

Quote from: kisftw on 19-05-2010
Poll's rigged. Nah, j/k. But no matter what the poll says, STM is the best roleplay warfare type. You can't just force people to STK. I know I sure as hell would be pissed, and I'd quit SRP if STK was default engagement type. There's a reason why STM was implemented, for RP's sake, and the sake of people involved. And don't say STM is expensive, it's not. Ammo is pretty cheap if you get PC's. lso; you've got quatermasters who give you discounts. The downside is, when you log, or whatever, and you have ammo loaded, it dissappears.
No one cares anymore! STM will stay default

kisftw

1) This was still on the first page.
2) Should I not have the right to voice my opinion?
3) How is my post not relevant?

Turkey

1: This is been discussed and settled.
2: That's because no one uses to threads in the condor, Read post dates.
3: No one gives a -living- fuck anymore. Everyone knows that STM will stay STM and shouldn't care otherwise.

Assassinator

Paintcheck