Re: Tooltrust Application Format (Updated 3/1/2010)

Started by General Cole, 01-03-2010

Snazzy

Quote from: lolKieck on 11-02-2012
Quote from: Lucky Piig on 11-02-2012
Steam Friends Name: Lucky Pig
Length of Time Spent at HGN: 6 or 7 months

[font='dejavu sans mono']Dude. Yo
[/font]Date Registered: 2012-02-09, 20:31:37u cant lie to us Lucky Pig.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Snazzy

You need the reccs and thats all. What goes for my forum account however:  Other Comments: I do realise this forum user is only a day old, but I wanted to change my name on the forums so i made a new one...

Oh really? What was your old account name?
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Lucky Pig

OddoMan! Though i removed it, it has an application to Freedom from last summer... Though the character on my name in the roster is Dimitri Stovalensky I originally applied OOC but later IC for which reason the name is different. Also SF friends name is same on the roster and on the application...

Snazzy

OddoMan! Though i removed it, it has an application to Freedom from last summer... Though the character on my name in the roster is Dimitri Stovalensky I originally applied OOC but later IC for which reason the name is different. Also SF friends name is same on the roster and on the application...

This [size=78%]http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=5118[/size]

Snazzy

Found it. You registered Date Registered: 07-07-2011, 10:04 AM
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=7657. Still only had 3 posts on that account.
Damn it :/. I wanted to see you fall.... Oh well.

Lucky Pig

Thank you. Now we should really stop this as the thread is really not made for this.

Snazzy

Thank you. Now we should really stop this as the thread is really not made for this.

Put the link in the app then.

RaptorKiller

Steam Friends Name: Raptor
Length of Time Spent at HGN: Since the 29th April, 2012. More than a month.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16850313
Proof of Support: http://filesmelt.com/dl/proof53.png
Why do you need tool trust?: My character 'Ian Miller' has to train the soldiers of New Haven. Therefor I need TT. To build and set up CQB parcours and shooting ranges.
2 people of NH have TT too, but they aren't online all the time, also they can't build the things as I want it.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Yes, 'New Haven'.
Other Comments: -

By applying for TT, I, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

ccrusher2

Steam Friends Name:ccrusher1
Length of Time Spent at HGN (Look in profile): 12 Days
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:53071254
Proof of Support:
QuoteFrom chat on 4-24-2012 at 4:07 Eastern:
S-Sldr. Christian Tague [LOOC]: Fox, do you support me getting the tool?
'Senka': Good day
Lt.Col Levi Fox Krillen nods to the stalker
Lt.Col Levi Fox Krillen [LOOC]: sure
QuoteAt 4:13 Eastern:
S-Sldr. Christian Tague [PM to Sporadic]: // Hey, can I have your support for tooltrust?
Sporadic [PM to S-Sldr. Christian Tague]: // Yeah, but wouldn't SF be easier?
Why do you need tool trust?: It makes things easier, and I can help admins set stuff up if asked to.
Are you in a faction? If so, what faction?: Yes. Duty.
Other Comments: My quotes are from in-game. If you have any questions about them, please, feel free to check the logs.

By applying for TT, I, the applicant, agree to the terms of agreement.

ACCEPTED - Could have just edited the old post but oh well, congrats