Re: |Freedom| Suggestions & Complaints

Started by Turkey, 29-05-2010

Turkey

Quote from: Nargotah on 10-12-2010
Quote from: N3gativezero on 10-12-2010
You do know that exersizing too much does more harm then good for your muscles, right?

:\ You're talking to someone who's been lifting weights for 3 years, mate. I know all dat shizzlenit. There's a difference between really hard and too much though, especially if you balance it out with light days and heavy days.

This is you.

Goose

Okay... That's enough about that.... And turkey don't spam this thread.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Turkey

I think freedom should be awarded a bulldog. They've been very active, and all the other factions are running around with exo's and PKms and bulldogs.. While freedom just has one exo.

Paintcheck

Silver won't give them one because he has no concept of what "balance" means. Freedom could afford to buy one outright but Silver won't let them.

Chrono

its annoying we cant get bulldog or pkm, yesterday we got in a fight against military and we all died because someone with a bulldog spammed it and killed everyone

Goose

That was Doom burger, Just so yea know, And yea not likely of us getting either, So maybe we should just give everyone skats,Exos, and Berills i dont see why not.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Chrono

give all freedomers exos and FN's yeah !

N3gativezero

I'd say giving everyone FN2000s, or at least G36s would balance things out slightly. It wouldn't even be that un-canon either. In SoC 9/10 Freedomers have a G36 or a SIG, all the others have an SVU.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Yorty

Quote from: N3gativezero on 11-12-2010
I'd say giving everyone FN2000s, or at least G36s would balance things out slightly. It wouldn't even be that un-canon either. In SoC 9/10 Freedomers have a G36 or a SIG, all the others have an SVU.
"Superior NATO weapons balance out explosives." My ass, only the leaders even have them. Otherwise it's just a bunch of LRs.
It's true, Freedom is really bad equipment wise.

N3gativezero

Please take note of the fact that I said SLIGHTLY. We'd still get creamed even if the entire faction had FNs or G36s.

Yorty

And we need far more high grade suits going around.

lolKieck

If stalkers will help you defend the base, don't pay only 90 RU for that.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Goose

Well when they run infront of us reducing our effectiveness we aren't going to pay much, Especially if they act like fucking morons and get themselves killed.

lolKieck

Quote from: Goose on 12-12-2010
Well when they run infront of us reducing our effectiveness we aren't going to pay much, Especially if they act like fucking morons and get themselves killed.
It's still good to pay them at least for the ammo they wasted, and maybe extra if they got one stick carved into their AK.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Goose

True, But they do like to just chill in one spot and die about 90% of the time, 10% of the time we get a good one who will get a couple kills.

Blackflunk

I'd suggest not allowing traders to trade at Freedom camp, as we already got a Freedom trader, AND realisticly, they won't just go in and start selling stuff there.
Ladies, please.

Yorty

Quote from: Blackflunk on 17-12-2010
I'd suggest not allowing traders to trade at Freedom camp, as we already got a Freedom trader, AND realisticly, they won't just go in and start selling stuff there.
That's ridiculous. Unless you can get our trader on 24/7, no.

Tom

Yeah, and then we'd get raided even more, I think we should boot haven out of our old base, as We are in a horrible spot for defence, as all anyone has to do is get on that hill to Roflpwn anyone
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Legit|Brandon

For Freedom

Mrtasker

The old base is crap, wut. Really hard to defend beacuse they can attack from all directions and its really small.

And that hill infront of our base is really crap to shoot from, you're really exposed and you're going to die if you stick your head up on that hill. I tried it myself when Monolith attacked our base, our current base can be defended quite well.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Blackflunk

Quote from: Yorty on 17-12-2010
Quote from: Blackflunk on 17-12-2010
That's ridiculous. Unless you can get our trader on 24/7, no.
Its not ridiculous, its basicly just realism. You see, why would Freedom let anyone just trade in the camp? And yes, maybe the trader is not active, then I'd vote for a new trader.
Ladies, please.

Mrtasker

A new trader would be good, and they can take over the majority of trading done in Freedom base. But we shouldn't bar other traders from setting up, it brings people to Freedom.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

N3gativezero

If push comes to shove and we need a new trader, I suppose I could fit the bill. I'm active and my character has IC contacts, I also dont mind skipping out of fights, becuase they only lead to OOC bitchfests.

Legit|Brandon

For Freedom

N3gativezero

We don't actualy have a trader. OBrian used to be our trader, but he was innactive as fuck and has been removed.