Re: |Freedom| Suggestions & Complaints

Started by Turkey, 29-05-2010

Predu

Freedom and bandits should be neutral, like in the games. They are sort of bandits/criminals themselves.

Knife_cz

Dug

Quote from: Predu on 06-12-2010
Freedom and bandits should be neutral, like in the games. They are sort of bandits/criminals themselves.

You should play clear sky. "Damn I thought it's an other bandit attack."

Predu

Quote from: Dug on 06-12-2010

But at the same time when you either join bandits or freedom, you are neutral to each other. And the bandits don't raid freedom and vise versa. But yeah, the games make a lot of difference. In CoP bandits aren't bothered at all and are considered as normal stalkers. And in SoC they are pretty much the enemy of everyone.
This is why taking an example from the games is hard, they change from game to game and they keep changing, I can only wonder what it will be like in stalker 2. :S

Dug

Quote from: Dug on 06-12-2010

But at the same time when you either join bandits or freedom, you are neutral to each other. And the bandits don't raid freedom and vise versa. But yeah, the games make a lot of difference. In CoP bandits aren't bothered at all and are considered as normal stalkers. And in SoC they are pretty much the enemy of everyone.
This is why taking an example from the games is hard, they change from game to game and they keep changing, I can only wonder what it will be like in stalker 2. :S

I think you should leave that up to the faction leaders to decide how they act towards bandits.
I mean if bandits are doing something that's upseting freedom you can expect freedom not to like them.

Paintcheck

I agree with Dug although like people have said before: "Neutral does not mean allied". Meaning Freedom would probably not be supplying bandits and would probably attack bandits robbing people in their territory. They just probably wouldn't be actively hunting them like Duty would.

N3gativezero

It's a shame there are almost no Bandits, I can walka round with no fear of being robbed.... I tryed banditing on my loner once, but the sheer ammount of metagmaming and LOOC bitching it caused made me stop.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

jaik

But at the same time when you either join bandits or freedom, you are neutral to each other. And the bandits don't raid freedom and vise versa.

Freedom DOES raid Bandits in CS.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Legit|Brandon

Maybe more bandits are needed? Or do Freedom and Bandits not communicate at all?
For Freedom

Knife_cz

In CS i joined bandits,and when you join them not EVERY bandit is friendly to you..so maybe freedom raids another bandits?:D

Chrono

There is only one group of bandits now..and they are barelly online

Paintcheck

No one wants to bandit due to the huge amount of metagaming and DMing that occurs whenever a bandit group tries to get up and running. When HGN first switched to Nexusscript it was Freedom that was metagaming all the bandit groups, now it is Duty and Loners doing it. The amount of whining and bullshit bandits have to put up with makes it not any fun.

Khorn

Quote from: knife_cz on 07-12-2010
In CS i joined bandits,and when you join them not EVERY bandit is friendly to you..so maybe freedom raids another bandits?:D

In CS there were bandits and renegades. Renegades hated everyone else.

jaik

Quote from: Khorn on 07-12-2010
In CS there were bandits and renegades. Renegades hated everyone else.

No, renegades were neutral towards bandits.

Khorn

Doesn't mean they don't hate you. You can be neutral and still hate people.

Goose

Stopping both of you there, keep this on track we really don't care who the renegades hated or liked, so please keep this freedom related.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

jaik

Quote from: Goose on 08-12-2010
Stopping both of you there, keep this on track we really don't care who the renegades hated or liked, so please keep this freedom related.

Good point.

Anyways, what's up with Freedom's activity?

Mrtasker

Activity fluctuates, can't be active all the time and people need breaks. It will pick up again soon probably.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Goose

Personally I've had a lot of shit to do recently as well as i find its becoming a chore to come onto the server and listen to people bitch in OCC or LOOC about who's right and who's wrong, Or who's more bad-ass then others but i will try to be more active or as active as i can be.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Nargotah

I've been having trouble getting on due to having a coach that i'm somewhat sure literally wants to kill me. I can barely raise my arms high enough to type this.

Paintcheck

Nargotah

It's football, and we're doing the winter conditioning stuff. On top of that, i'm also taking two gym fitness classes. Basically, I do weight training and conditioning for an hour and a half during the school day, then after school i'm going back into it for another hour and a half. It's pretty brutal, but at this rate there's no way I won't be on varsity next year.

Paintcheck

Football....I am disappoint.

N3gativezero

You do know that exersizing too much does more harm then good for your muscles, right?
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Nargotah

Quote from: N3gativezero on 10-12-2010
You do know that exersizing too much does more harm then good for your muscles, right?

:\ You're talking to someone who's been lifting weights for 3 years, mate. I know all dat shizzlenit. There's a difference between really hard and too much though, especially if you balance it out with light days and heavy days.