Re: |Freedom| Suggestions & Complaints

Started by Turkey, 29-05-2010

Lent23

I think that faction bases should conflict with other factions the same way as with Mutants. Unless it's agreed upon, the defending faction is allowed to STK, the opposing faction able to STM and leave. It doesn't seem fair that something like Military should, for example, run up to Freedom base and suffer no losses, where Freedom has two deaths during what was supposed to be an "STM". Just an example, not like anything like that has ever happened....
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Goose

Quote from: trenchman on 14-01-2012
Quote from: Goose on 14-01-2012
You very well can but that is up to CC to organize with me not involving any of you atm.

Well, we sort of did a reclamation operation already; yesterday, we patrolled through server 2 and IC discussed reclaiming the base. Since there was literally no opposing force through the entire patrol and no one laying claim to the base, I think we may have already informally announced to the whole Zone that we're back in the sector. So we might as well stake our claim anyway.

Besides, this will get the war with Duty back in swing. And who doesn't love a good fight now and then, eh?

NO. This is not how shit works CCand I have it worked out territory wars are agreed to and fought for, you met no resistance because there was no one fucking on, the base is not yours.

By your logic duty can stroll into server 1 when no freedoms on stroll into your base and be "hmm no resistance this is ours now HERP A DERP. " that is fucking retarded it's because of logic like that, that faction wars fucked up before and I swear to god I will murder you if you start that shit again. /rant.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

trenchman

Quote from: trenchman on 14-01-2012
You very well can but that is up to CC to organize with me not involving any of you atm.

Well, we sort of did a reclamation operation already; yesterday, we patrolled through server 2 and IC discussed reclaiming the base. Since there was literally no opposing force through the entire patrol and no one laying claim to the base, I think we may have already informally announced to the whole Zone that we're back in the sector. So we might as well stake our claim anyway.

Besides, this will get the war with Duty back in swing. And who doesn't love a good fight now and then, eh?

NO. This is not how shit works CCand I have it worked out territory wars are agreed to and fought for, you met no resistance because there was no one fucking on, the base is not yours.

By your logic duty can stroll into server 1 when no freedoms on stroll into your base and be "hmm no resistance this is ours now HERP A DERP. " that is fucking retarded it's because of logic like that, that faction wars fucked up before and I swear to god I will murder you if you start that shit again. /rant.

Calm down for a sec- no one is laying claim to the base. We should just reclaim it. That's all I'm saying.

I went to a boxing match the other night, and a hockey game broke out.

Ket

Not sure if this is the right section but...

What happens to the old base? Are we planning to move back or something?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Thanatos

Quote from: KetChuup on 21-01-2012
Not sure if this is the right section but...

What happens to the old base? Are we planning to move back or something?

We took Yantar for a base.. So I would guess we are not leaving.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Ket

Okayum, but what happens to the old base? It get's captured or something?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Ari