Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Dug

PDA note from Shawn Golden

Viktor and I fucked up a military soldier and armed Sarah with his weapon and ammo.
There has been a weird sucker running about.

Celtic

Freedom News

So I think it's fair enough to say we've entered a new era as Freedomers.  We've gone from being at the bottom of the pile to being a capable contender.  Also we're hostile with bandits due to some recent altercations.  They are shoot on sight(with RP of course).  There's also the matter of my new Ace, which I will be choosing one week from now.

~ Ryan

Celtic

Freedom News

We're no longer hostile with the bandits, although I don't think we're too happy with eachother.  Good news for us is, Brandon's been repairing an MG for us, which could most definitely help in the defense of our base.  Also if anyone manages to convince Sarah to get rid of that gnome, I'd greatly appreciate it.

~ Ryan

Midnight

PDA note from Viktor Kravets
Duty really has shown themselves to be some ballsy bastards recently. Today they sent a squad to the base with the hopes of taking us out. Rest assured tho they will not try this shit again. So how it happened was like this, I am just chilling in the base minding my own business. Then this Merc comes storming in saying that Duty is near our base and that they fired at him. So I am all alone out here for the moment because Shawn and Anzhela are well, being alone if you caught my drift. So I have to call their asses back to base before I get myself killed alone. I took position by the door staying hidden under the stairs with my gun pointing out, because I knew it would take those two a while to "finish up". So after a few minutes Duty comes in guns blazing and here is the fucked up part , they were shooting any neutral stalkers near our base. So I had to stop those assholes before they could kill anymore stalker. As I was about to waste all of them on my own in an ambush , Shawn and Anzhela come in behind them mowing them down. So while the assholes had their backs turned on those two  I got out of hiding and mowed the rest of them down. We got some nice loot out of it and we did not lose one man , but three stalkers that were just minding their business died in that raid. We got to let the rest of the zone know what the monsters of Duty  have done to those stalkers and never let them do this shit again.

Dug

I killed three. Dutier outside, the mercenary who was helping them and one dutier inside.
Indeed we got good loot like Abakan, shotgun ammo, mossberg. And Viktor I'm the one who insisted that we come there the second you told us. Takes time to put on your clothes. That was some good teamwork and strategy by an accident. It wouldn't hurt us to act like this more often. Then all of our attacks and defenses would be a complete success.

Celtic

PDA Message from Ryan Jones

Well I'm glad DUTY learned their lesson.  As for what Shawn said about using strategy more often, so far from what I've seen all of you demonstrate knowledge in combat tactics, such as you and Anzhela flanking, which I was I don't bother to train most of you.  Just use your common sense and listen to the people with experience, such as Brandon, Viktor and I.  Although something tells me someone might need to teach Sarah a few tactics.

lolKieck

PDA message from Andrey Sergeyev

Looks like these guys are pushing up daisies, and I thought that DUTY says only "Get out of here STALKER" but killing neutral STALKERs? What the hell is wrong with them? They should pay for their crimes, try to broadcast that guys.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

I've been thinking lately and I noticed we lack snipers. There for I am gonna save up and buy my self a sniper rifle and position my self on the watch tower. Also I have noticed a military soldier with a flash running around and asking to be killed. Emptied a shotgun shell into his face. Other than that I think we could make use of a sniper. So we can see what is coming at us and be alert of any incoming attacks.

Royz

Pda note from Sarah

I have no idea where the hell I am... its dark... I'm hearing noises, But I see nothing? I don't even know if anyones getting this... but I'll find my way back... I took a few rights and found some abandoned building. Its quite cozy but at night its lonely scary, and the noises come back. Hell I don't even know what they are, but I dont want to find out. Hopefully I'll find my way back... but until then I'm not moving until I see the sun out. Its that noise again mkkmcuiwe[pqmck/czicjodddddddddddddddddddddddd

The message was sent after two pages worth of the letter "d"

Message edited about 10 minutes afterwards

That scared me shitless.... something hit the door. I think its small but it cant get in. I'm huddled in this corner in a dark room with a window on about the 3rd floor. I think someone will see this light so I have to wrap it up.

Celtic

That sounds pretty bad.  I want Freedomers to go on searches for Sarah, in groups of at least two.  Also has anyone seen George?  Did Sarah take it with her?  Everyone take care, and Sarah, we'll find you soon.

Royz

Pda reply from Sarah

Alright, I see the sun so I may head out... also I have no real idea of what happened to George. After he broke the pieces went missing. Someone had to have picked up the pieces or maybe the rain or wind got it. It doesnt matter, he's inanimate, like you said.

Ravanger

[DATA Recived]PDA Relay From Station 3 of Monolith base.                                                                                                                                             *
*Shuttering and smashing* *static* hey*static*Come*staitc*
*Screaming and cracking* Shut him up brother. *Static*Soon*static*We follow to your land for reclamient....*static* Of the holy.*static*

The messages was a very sketchy and fuzzy one recived and it must of tooken them some time to message it.A very amazing development that it managed to send.It is most likely the last.

(I was not sure if I could do this but I sent it.)
(Since we did look for the codes and also we scavenged shit from dead freedomers after a battle at the military base.Radios and other things.)

Dug

I guess me and Viktor can start searching today. Hold on there Sarah.

Celtic

Someone trace that strange message, and I've edited the security info so that user can't get any info off us.  Keep up the searches for Sarah, this can't be a coincidence.

(OOC)
I'll let it slide but it's still very tight security, with constantly changing passwords and other stuff.

Dug

Judging by the words: brother,land,holy. Probably some cultist group or monolith. After all they are the only ones who use those words too much and it is a bit obvious. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

bto

PDA Note To Ryan

Hey Ryan you fucker I need to talk to you about this Acid ammo thingy. The ecos costing me a fortune. So get your Ass to base. . . Please.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Celtic

Freedom News

First off I'd like to announce we've finally got two Aces, Viktor and Mist.  Second, we've got a cease-fire between DUTY and us, but that doesn't give them the right to waltz around outside.  If they start bothering you you can break it easily.  Either way good luck out there Freedomers, and let's get Sarah back.

~ Ryan

Celtic

Freedom News

Thanks to the genius of Brandon and Mist, the ceasefire is over.  Good job guys, everyone give them a round of applause.  Anyways don't shoot the DUTYers too much, since we pissed them off already.

~ Ryan

Dug

Why would you attack them if we have a cease fire , seriously? You are making freedom look stupid.

Tom

PDA note from Thomas Wainscott

Its good to be on board with freedom, thank you very much for letting me join. And by the way if you find anything that I can use in my Hacking station it would be much appreciated.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Midnight

PDA note from Viktor Kravets

I have learned something  relieving,yet really depressing about the monolith traitor know by most of us as Chesnikov. His true name is Goose, to most of you this means nothing at all,but to the few of you who have been here long enough to know to know that name this may not be the news you are hoping for. His memory other than what happened after the monolith got their hands is completely gone. This man was one of us a while ago, one of the best damn dudes I have ever met. Even tho he is alive, to me he is dead. Although he looks like Goose and sounds like Goose, Chesnikov is far from Goose. To the many of you who have no idea what the hell I am talking about this is how it went. A while back we had some issues with the monolith. Another one of us , a man know as Sehiry turned up dead at the hands of the monolith. Goose being a really close friend of him went crazy and decided he was going to take the bastards down himself. That was the last we saw of him until now we assumed he was dead. Seeing the way he is  now I kind of wish he was.

Dug

Can we trust him?

Celtic

How come I never knew his name was Chesnikov?  I would've figured it out in a second.  We'll have to see if we can't snap his memory back.  He -was- one of the more vigilant Freedomers.

Celtic

Freedom News

Mist has, unsurprisingly, disappeared.  Although an old friend has rejoined our ranks, Goose Chesnikov.  He is a rather experienced member, but his brain will take some refreshing.  After acquiring exoskeletons for Viktor and I, the funds have been totally been depleted, so I appreciate any donations offered.

~ Ryan

Goose

FreedomNetwork

Ryan I thank you all for letting me back among you as so i will be handing over 30k towards donations, next time i see you.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"