Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

emperor bobby

Subject: Wolves
Author: Boris
Message: My Suggestions, We Arrange another meeting with mr Shit-for-brains. And then we take him captive, And force the wolf company mercs to do whatever we want, OR. Play this Little worm's game, Untill He's Moved his focus to another faction, and then kick him when he's occupied. or, Employ His Services to Harass Duty, and then turn on him when he demands pay.

Turkey

Subject: Wolves
Author: Ray
Message: Haha! Your talking about mercenary's! Their all un-trustworthy. I don't know why your just now realizing this.. hahah

Tom

Author: Joel Reibel
Subject: Really?
Message: Why the FUCK are we letting mercs get our panties in a bunch eh? Why arn't WE kicking duties ass instead of mercs? Why arn't WE kicking anyones ass, we just sit around all day and piss in the wind and piss eachother off.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Goose

Subject:Re:Really
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message: Enough said Joel, Also Just blow the fuckers to hell if they come bye again, Or if you happen to see them eating a peice of bread, Give them their daily amount of Iron/Lead what ever bullets are made out of now, The point being, -Kill Them All-.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

OBrian

Subject: Re: Re: Really
Author: Archibald 'Joker' Jung
Message: I'd have to agree, I suggest we get a squad and find these merc's and put them to rest permanently for fucking with us. I think that'd send just the right kind of message to Duty.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Tom

Subject: Re: Really?
Author: Joel
Message: What? Thats not what I meant at all. . . I was thinking more along the lines of "They are not a threat we should get our asses in gear and kick Duties and Militaries ass ourselves and Watch the mercs to see if they make any moves." You guys have the COMPLETLY wrong idea, I have yet to see us engage duty or Military at all, and we are worried about some small time mercs. . . Seriously who the FUCK see's them as a threat I mean really? Me and seth kicked there ass with no problem, It was some of the easiest kills i've ever racked up. SO in conclusion we should Not fuck with them since they are not worth the time or money costs in ammo, we should worry about Duty and Military instead.

Equation for freedom is

Kick Duties ass + Kick Militaries ass + Weed = Freedom
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

emperor bobby

Subject: Re: Really?

Turkey

Subject:Re:Re:Really?
Message: I like what you did there... But we need something else in this Equation.. Oh yea... titty's!!

N3gativezero

Subject: Re:Re:Re:Really?
Author:Nikolai
Message: I think I've found the formula for Freedom, bear with me, it's a long one....

Kicking Duty Ass + Kicking Military Ass x Weed ÷ Tits² x Vodka³ = Freedom

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Mrtasker

Author: Seth Gecko
Message: Glebs got us coverd on the tits side, his are massive.

// Like that you guys are using the network again, keep it up.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

emperor bobby

Message: I Think... I think i just puked in my mouth a little...

Tom

Subject:Re: Really
Message: Who the hell is Gelb? Some man with massive Moobs? And if he's fat could he be used for tourture for. . . I don't know, Maybe him doing the Truffle shuffle Naked, or Him dancing Naked in front of the prisoner or even pileing on top of the prisoner, the possibilities are endless!
Oh boy.

OBrian

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Really
Author: Archibald 'Joker' Jung
Message: Joel you're one fucked up bastard. Buttttt that could work.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Tom

Message: What? Its like Abu'Grab up in this bitch! On a serious note we shouldn't tourture prisoners all too much.
Oh boy.

emperor bobby

Message: What? no torture?! Guys. you have a Former member of the Commitee for state security RIGHT HERE! For God's sake all we ever did was beat up farmers, and Torture. Don't let a resource like ole' boris go to waste!

N3gativezero

Author: Nikolai
Message: Sadly, Boris, the KGB has been dead for 20 years. And Freedom is not the KGB.

Tom

Subject: <No Subject>
Message: SHE BANGS SHE BANGS OH BABY WHEN SHE MOVES SHE MOVES I GO CRAZY CAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOWER AND STINGS LIKE A BEE LIKE EVERY GIRL IN HISTORY

*The rest of the message appears to be random letters and numbers like someone practically punched the shit out of there keyboard as they typed this message*
Oh boy.

N3gativezero

Subject: What?
Author: Nikolai

bto

Author: Erin
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Tom

Message: EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING HOLIDAY A DICK IN A BOX!
Oh boy.

Turkey

Subject: Re:What?
Message: More like, Who is "she", And why I am not the one banging?

N3gativezero

Author Nikolai
Message: I don't know, but I saw the words "she" and "bang" in the same sentence, which immediately grabed my attention.

Mrtasker

Message: It was Goose. I've got pictures, which I burned so you're going to have to take my word for it.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Goose

Subject:What?
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message: God damnit Gecko! I thought we agreed to never talk about that ever again! I hate you....
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Mrtasker

Subject:What?

Seth Gecko - Freedomer