Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

emperor bobby

Subject: My Return (de ja vu)
Author: Boris 'The Comrade' Leninkov
Message: Hey everyone, I'm Back, And Ready to kick some ass, or...drink some more vodka, Witchever...

irondeity

Subject: No Subject
Author: Sabre
Message: I hope I finally have this network thing down... I'm not very technology literate. Well if it works and posts, then huzzah, if not then fuck it.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Nargotah

Subject: RE: No Subject
Author: Schelkarov

Radek

Subject:....
Author: F.U.C.K
**An image of a Snickers wrapper is all there is.**
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

Subject: Your resident mercenary.
Author: A. Sturmovik
Message: Hello Freedom. Recently Seth has hired me into Freedom's service, I'll be helping out in whatever ways I can. Stuff like scouting, missions and operations will require a pay, all ofcourse depending on how difficult it is.
Anything else doesn't, I'm not the type of Merc who demands payment for every miniscule errand I'm asked to do.

Well, that's me. I'll see you guys around.
~A. Sturmovik.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

Subject: Goose...
Author: Unknown
Message: Until Goose comes out from his hiding place.. I'll be killing you people off.. One by one.. You people know that i do Not joke around.. And i never stop, you can make it easy for you're self and find him for me. Until i find him, I'll be around...
*A list with pictures clearly taken from inside the New Freedom base is sent with the message, the Pictures show all the Freedom members, either in groups or alone with little check boxs next to them*
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Nargotah

Subject: RE: Goose...
Message: Fuck's sake, here we go again. Do we have some kind of procedure for this? Next time we kill him, I motion that we cut his head off and see if he revives from that.

Mrtasker

Quote from: Radek on 31-08-2010
Subject: Goose...
Author: Unknown
Message: Until Goose comes out from his hiding place.. I'll be killing you people off.. One by one.. You people know that i do Not joke around.. And i never stop, you can make it easy for you're self and find him for me. Until i find him, I'll be around...
*A list with pictures clearly taken from inside the New Freedom base is sent with the message, the Pictures show all the Freedom members, either in groups or alone with little check boxs next to them*

// Naw you're not m8

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Radek

Radek

Subject: List

Tom

Quote from: Radek on 31-08-2010
Subject: List

// Errm. . . If it was a legit PK I wanna see an admin besides you that witnessed it or see Nargotah say "Yeah Im kool with it."
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Goose

// Tom if nargotah wasnt kool with it he would have brought it up, He tried asking me to kill schelk so he could make a new freedom char earlier because he was bored with schelkarov
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Radek

// Why does everyone think i would pull shit like this just cause i feel like it? I mean for fuck sake..

KillSlim

Subject: Got out alive
Author: A. Sturmovik
Message: Managed to get out of the central facility alive. I believe I took out that cultist sniper, anyway, I expect some form of payment when I'm next in for helping with the hunt.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Mrtasker

// Sorry i've been pretty inactive lately, had stuff going on and the new script made me lose the will to live. But i'm playing now so I expect everyone else to get on their freedomers and help get Freedom going again. If you are inactive, either start playing again or tell me on steam that you have left. Thanks.

All my love, Mrtasker.

(Also would be a good idea to start using the network more.)

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Mrtasker

Subject: Those OUN (Ukranian nationalists) cats.
Author: Seth Gecko
Message: Everyone keep an ear to the ground for any information about these clowns, "nationalists" who would love this piss pot of a country? Anywho, don't travel around alone because thats a good way to get shot to hell

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

emperor bobby

Subject: Those OUN (Ukranian nationalists) cats.
Author: Boris "The Commisar" Leninkov
Message: This assholes are in for a big surprise. Who the fuck do they think they are? I think it's time we show them the error of their ways, mainly with Bullets. And, to add to the effect, im going to paint little hammer and sickles on all my ammunition now.

Goose

Subject:Funds
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message: Alright listen up, I am going to be needing all of you around, and to start giving regular donations,we need the money so we can buy ourselves some LR-300's and get this shit in gear once we have those all we will need to do is keep a steady flow of ammunition and keep down duty, military and the monolith, Should be to hard we've done it before and the longer we keep them down the easier life is for us.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Mangoman

// I'll buy them for us when we gots the money, just tell me :3

Goose

// Your inactive dont think so.

Mrtasker

Subject: Kranzer
Author: Seth Gecko
Message: Boris, Kristine, Jung, Niko and I had a nasty run in with kranzer today. Turned into some sorta' zombie movie for a while, suffice to say i've got my arm and a couple of ribs broke and a nasty gash on my face. So i'd appreciate it if you would all tone down the stupid for a while.

All my love, Seth Gecko. xx

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

emperor bobby

Subject: Kranzer
Author: Boris "The Comrade" Leninkov

Tom

Subject: Vaction
Author: Joel Riebel
Message: Sorry I sort of fucked off for an extended period of time, I was loosening up with my new GF Troop at my parents house soo. . . Yeah Ill be back when ever.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

N3gativezero

Subject: Turf Wars
Author: Nikolai Leninkov
Message: I've noticed that there seems to be almost no fighting with Duty, or the Military. I understand that we're still trying to get our supplies sorted out, but does that really mean simply leaving our enemies alone? Infact, I recall us even -HELPING- a Duty patrol when they wandered into the swamps. Getting to the point now, why don't we get more aggressive? Why not actively raid or attack Duty, OUN, hell, even the Military. We have the opritunity to hit first, and hit hard. I suggest we take some sort of action.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

emperor bobby

Subject: Turf Wars
Author: Boris Leninkov
Message: i personally think, that Seeking out trouble is a good way to lose Men and Women. And, I've Seen enough Friends die to last the rest of my life, If theirs a chance to prevent the death of one of our own, i think All measures should be taken to Ensure They Do not die.