Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Nargotah

Subject: RE: Wandering
Author:Schelkarov
Message: You aren't retarded because we're dicks to you. You're retarded because you have an over-inflated ego and we're the only ones that can keep you humble enough that you don't try and take on three bloodsuckers at once. And yeah, I know I did that, but I only lost a foot. I'm almost curious to see how much you would lose. You're an idiot, through and through.

Mrtasker

Subject: My Return
Author: Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Ping-Pong

Subject: Regarding Leonyd
Author: Andrick Nesterov
Message: Schelkarov, stop abusing my Team Scout, Leonyd, come to my room and prepare to bend over, I am going to make you straighten up if it kills me. I am absolutely tired as hell, seeing all of these messages on the Freedom network with you two arguing, you two are making the Freedom network look like a giant fucking used car dealership that so happens to come on your PDA.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Mrtasker

Message: Seeing as only we have acsess to it, who gives a rats ass. On a more serious note, if you don't mold Leo into a freedomer we can actually be proud of. Then he is getting the boot. Currently he is making us all look bad, and I ain't going to stand for that anymore.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Ping-Pong

Message: And I am perfectly fine with it, this is your last and final warning, Leonyd Mikhail, please, I am trying to help you, I want you to refrain from using the Freedom Network for a while, that is until you are mature enough to. I am trying to be as nice as I can about this, do not let me down.
SRP Characters-

Nargotah

Author: Schelkarov
Message: To be fair, I tried being nice. For about ten minutes. I don't have a lot of patience.

emperor bobby

Subject: My return
Author: Boris Leninkov
Message: Good guess seth, but No, Bond is a little Better at not getting shot. My arm looks like it's made of swiss cheese, Or, atleast when you take the bandages off.

Khorn

Subject: RE: My return
Author: Khorn Kvik
Message: Yea when you take off my arm, it looks like a stump, but whatever...

But really, are you sure it isn't Bond coming down from Russia with love for Freedom?

emperor bobby

Author: Boris
Message: you have a fake arm? oh! you gotta show me! can you replace it with a hook?
And Bond is a Shitty character.

Welek

Author: Aden 'Shade' Stark
Message: 'Ey don't 'ya go talkin' shit about my man Bonds 'eh.

emperor bobby

I was mocking you by the way.

Khorn

Author: Khorn

Welek

Message: I guess yer' one of 'em guys I don't wanna know than, oh and by tha' way, Fuck you.

Ping-Pong

Subject: The Road To Moscow
Message: Later this afternoon, I will be on my way back to Moscow, I am not quitting Freedom, I am simply going to go spend a couple weeks with my wife. Lovely stuff, I am trusting Veronika Maslov with my Team Members, Aden, Leonyd, and Vasili, if he was here.

She is the current instructor for the Spec Ops Team, do not fail her, please. Leonyd, be nice, please. Aden, you are fine, keep doing what you are doing.

They both need instruction in Tae Kwon Do, if you feel the need to, spank Leonyd (not really). Aden is the team sniper, from what I know, you are a trained Sniper, Veronika. I will return soon, like I said, make sure to listen to her orders.

SRP Characters-

emperor bobby

Message: That's not a very kind thing to say to an old man, khorn...

oh and by tha' way, Yer' Accents Annoy'in

Welek

emperor bobby

Message: Now THAT, I  would like to see, i doubt you could ever kill me, but if you keep talking i may be forced to kill myself, if thats what you mean.

Khorn

Message: How about you both shut the fuck up. If you want to kill each other, do it in person.

Welek

Message: I plan 'ta kill his little bitch' ass once I see 'em around tha' base.

I'm dead serious 'bro.

Ping-Pong

SRP Characters-

Khorn

Message: I don't care who gets killed, but do the yelling at each other in the sewers or something.

emperor bobby

subject: My return

Mrtasker

Subject: People.
Message: You do realise this network is vital to Freedoms stability, and you lot clogging it up with megabytes by your pointless messages are makin' the whole damn thing slower. Or so i'm told.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

emperor bobby

Subject: people.
Author: boris
Message: who told you that? and regardless, what do you expect us to do? actually talk to the people beside us? why would i do that when i can message them and update my blog? its way more efficient, and its what all the youngsters are doing nowadays.

RG4ORDR

Subject: people.
Author: Leonyd
Message:How about we stop having damn fights over the network.
er