Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Goose

Subjet:Re:I am not tommy!
Author: Goose Chesnikvo
Message: Well Eors i would like to help you with that, and have some stuff you may find incredibly usefull i would like to speak to you ASAP.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

kisftw

Subject: Re: Expedition
Author: Valentina 'Kiss' Savko
Message: Eros? Who the hell is that? Wainscott died? I am so confused.

Nargotah

Subject:RE: I am not Tommy!
Author: Schelkarov
Message: Well, i'm sorry to admit that i'm a little sad to hear it, but it makes sense I suppose. Nonetheless, we definitely welcome you into the fold... Eros. Sorry, it's going to be hard referring to you as that, but i'll try my best, okay?

RG4ORDR

Subject: Psi Protection
Author:Leonyd Mikhail
er

Khorn

Subject: I'm Armed and Not Ready
Author: Khorn Kvik
Message: I'm no longer Mr Stumps or whatever shit you guys can cook up. I got an arm today, weird feeling for sure.

I suppose physically I'm a complete person now. But other then that, I haven't feltthe same since Stovik died. I feel like something is amiss and what happen couldn't have been what really happened...
I have mixed feelings on what to do...

But...
Even though I got an arm, I'm still not used to the way it works so I'm not gonna be ready for anything soon.

Hopefully I can 'hand'le this thing better then the last one.
I hope to also hang to this one longer too.

So no more pirate either.

Also, has anyone else noticed the number of traders passing through Freedom's bar? I swear they swap every few hours.

Goose

Subjec: Re: I'm Armed and Not Ready
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message: Khorn, He was your brother, Loosing him is something you will likely never forget, And likely never get over.

Kiss I will explain as much as i can/know when you get back, And Erin, Do you understand what my point was now?
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

kisftw

Subject: Re:
Message: I'm confused, but I should be back in the next few days. That is, if I don't run into any Anom fields along the way.

Goose

Subject:Be back soon,
Message: Going away for a little bit, Don't worry I'll be fine, Not that any of you care, Just going to blow some stuff up, Maybe, Meh I'm just not going to be around for a few days.

// Exams coming up and am getting kicked off for the weekend be back on Tuesday

kisftw

Subject: Re; Be back soon
Message: Hurry back. I'm home now, no doubt Seth'd already told you.

Goose

Subject:Re: be back soon
Message: No one told me anything no big surprise though no one keeps me informed on anything it's really no wonder our friends keep dieing or getting injured, half the people we have are either to scared to pull the trigger or just to plane retarded and have no fucking idea on how to deal with the situation

kisftw

Subject: Re; Be back soon

FUCK YEAH, HAIKUS;

Subject: Be back soon
Author: 'Kiss; Savko, STALKER

RG4ORDR

Subject:Note to Seth
Message: Make the god damn fighting mat bigger Just because that I fucking lost due your rules.
er

Ping-Pong

Subject: RE: Note to Seth
Author: Andrick Nesterov
Message: Was this in my room? What did I tell you guys about that? And besides, that really isn't a fighting mat, I could make it bigger to become a fighting mat, but I sleep on that. So... Fuck you if you are talking about my fighting mat.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Mrtasker

Author: Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

RG4ORDR

Author: Leonyd Mikhail
Message: We both knocked each other on our asses I call it a draw
er

Ping-Pong

Message: Maybe you should fight me, Leonyd. I want to see how long you can last with someone who isn't injured. Especially me.
SRP Characters-

RG4ORDR

er

Ping-Pong

Message: Korean Martial Arts, it's called Tae Kwon Do. The thing I'll be teaching you since you are under my command, Leonyd.
SRP Characters-

RG4ORDR

// All SRP needs to do is stop lagging like hell for me
er

Mrtasker

Subject: Promotions (and commotions)
Author: Seth Gecko
Message: Due to the current command structure, or lack off. I'm looking for people with good leadership qualities, officers. If you want to get a chance of being promoted, and better gear show how good you are, don't piss me off and chances are you might get promoted.

// An announcement about this was posted in the steam group, take a peek at it.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Khorn

// I'm still alive! Just having internet issues, don't know when they will be cleared up.

Paintcheck

//Still alive too, Nikki will come back soon once I can get Tom and her on at the same time...which has proven difficult. Possibly this Saturday.

Paintcheck

Subject: Alive?
Author: Nikki

I am...alive again?

Tom

Subject: Howdy
Author: Eros
Message: Me and Nikki are alive and well, Im so glad to be back, Glad to be back with her again. So Who the fuck allowed me to change my main freedomer network shit to Eros?
Anyway. Im glad to be alive and Im glad that Nikki is alive again. . .
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

RG4ORDR

Subject:Re:Howdy
Message: Glad for both of two being back.I still have your hat Tom.
er