Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Tom

PDA Note from Thomas Wainscott
Seems like good news that goose is on our side, that means one more gun to help take down the military and Duty. Congratulations Goose.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

swacko

A PDA note from Krawen Fox

Guess who's back.

Goose

PDA Message from Goose Chesnikov

Well as most of you know this new guy who ever he is tried to kill me today....twice if he tries a third time i garuntee he wont be around for a fourth attempt.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

swacko

PDA message from Krawen Fox

Hah...how was I supposed to know returning from the Monolith was even possible...if you really want to know why, meet me later...it's a long story, as some of the guys will know...But no, I did not try to kill you.
But, since this was all a misunderstanding from my point, I guess I owe you...come see me later, I'll let you in on a little secret...

Goose

Today sucked balls, started with me passing out from being drunk waking up finding out there are some milifags in the eco bunker who got captured by Keira alright its fine and all untill some loners pay to have them released ... they ran off and attacked us later their higher up got captured by keira, this time she was taking them tothe slaver warehouse and brandon or someone placed a hit on him or her i dont know who, but Kiera was a friend so i went to help her out, well someone untied mr military and i got shot sarah got shot before that so we got pretty roughed up, later im laying in bed and Keira bust down the door stucking a shot gun in my face asking for awnsers on who sent the hit i said i dont know she beat me unconcious at this point im still bleeding from my wounds and now im tied up, i woke up in the wear house slave chamber where wine thankfully drops by and pays for ym freedom letting you all know i owe him big time, well i eventually caught up with wine and told him we needed to do somthing about her turns out a hit was already placed on her by him long story short trader by the name of hawk shows up after the mercs drop her off tied up at the under pass biding starts we place her in a fireing line and blow her brains all over the wall, you see this is why you don't fucking piss me off, im going to sleep now good night...
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

Freedom News

First off, congratulations to Tom and Sarah!  They're now considered Seedy Freedomers, and should be treated with respect due to their experience.  Also I'd encourage anyone who has any specialties to pass on their knowledge to other Freedomers.  I'll update the roster to show Freedomers' specialties, feel free to contact one with a specialty if you've got interest in it.  We've not seen Mike Arcson in a while so I'm declaring him MIA.

~ Ryan

(OOC)
Contact me if you're Seedy or above and have any specialties.

Dug

OOC: Will be inactive for a while.

~ Celtic: So make an IC note?

Pawx

PDA Message from Austin Creed

I'll be gone for awhile in the old swamps, Taking on the role of my brothers "Business". Maybe I might bring a few presents back if I can..

(OOC)
Fucking School, I'll be gone for awhile..

Tom

PDA note from Thomas 'Tommy Boy' Wainscott
That last blowout was bad, so bad that it took out my "Bank" and all the money in it, I also dropped my bag and my gun while trying to dash to freedom base to get inside.

(OOC. Silver did a complete character wipe of everyone, so If you want to have some good ole' guns better get cracking. Celtic you may also want to ask Strelok [Since he was told by silver to do so] about a free new exo, since that is something that is hard to get.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

swacko

PDA note from Krawen Fox

I believe I already told you my specialities...bah, Ill just leave 'em here anyways:
-Advanced first aid
-Hunting
-Survival
-And as you surely know, cooking.

I am however a rookie...again...so wether or not you will take advantage of my skills is up to you.

Pawx

Finally got back from the Swamps...Now to find my way home....Oh well, I'll find it soon, I also got a few scars and bruises and nothing else, Sorry.

Celtic

PDA Message from Ryan Jones

Krawen I know from experience that you're an excellent medic so for now, you're the head medic it seems.  After the blowout ruined almost everyone's stuff we're just trying to get rearmed.  As usual donations always help.  Unfortunately we'll be arming you boys from highest rank to lowest, so all the seedy Freedomers will be armed before the rookies.  Good luck out there.

swacko

Well, this day was interesting...The base was filled with stalkers, and the military attacked...they didnt get far. Also, there is the episode with that bloodsucker...or "Spikes" as he is called..Anyway, I'm going to see if I can find a radio, it's really unpractical not to have one.

Zarrick

PDA Message.

Good sir, I sell them for a highly discounted price of 1200 Rubbles, Good ol' Goose today bought three of them from me...speaking of which...where is Goose...?

.// If you were captured and NLR'd Goose, void that "WHUR IS GOOSE"
====================================

Celtic

Krawen, donate the money, I've got two radios so far, and soon I should be able afford more.  Most everyone is armed so, I can concentrate on buying radios and whatnot.

Zarrick

PDA Messsage.

Lads, I sell these pieces of -must- equipment.

PDA - 2300
Radio - 1200
Flashlight - 270
Restraining equipment - 80

Also if you feel like bein' a bit more snazzy, Silencers are 300, Scopes are 600 and Nade launchers are 900, nades are 200, nades for the launcher are also 200.// Gun attachments are IC, but you can validly RP em', regardless thats the price list for basic gear goiz, also bear in mind I'm sure you need some sort of SV/SA Auth to use an explosion so...

Goose

I got away wine im still shaken up but ill be fine for now..... they will be hunting me though they know where i am and who is helping me, there will not be many if any places safe from them, the only way to stop this is take out the head "Cut of the head the lizard dies cut of the tail it lives".

Zarrick

PDA Message.

Well to be honest, we need one or two of our guys with Scoped weapons, y'know...? Long range support, the good hitters...I'm pretty good with a Sniper, or a precision rifle so if anyone happens to pick up a SIG550, or L86 you can donate...or I'll buy it I guess, also keep an eye out for Meatchunks, and Stone bloods they're very useful in fights, to.

Also I'm not sure if I can sell SEVAs, or Exoskeletons...not sure who does that exepct Ryan, if you could lemme know what I have access to that'd be great aswell Ryan.

Celtic

Freedom News

The Monolith leader is dead.  Yes you read this right he is dead.  We hunted him down, I beat him senseless, and then Goose put a bullet in his head.  We shall have a celebration soon.

~ Ryan

Goose

Glorious day my friends the monolith menac in this sector is dead for the time being stalkers can roam in freedom with the peace of mind that is not worrying about the monolith, i would like to congradulate everyone who helped out especially you Ryan with out you they would have killed me long ago for the first time since begin free from the monolith i can finally sleep with the sound comfort of beign safe, for now good night friends and good luck with the days to come, and if you see two dutiers around our bar thank them for their help aswell.

WeaponfChoice

Got to support my fellow freedomers today in taking down the awful Father Three Pieces. Hopefully I have done well and helped protect the stalkers. We will see what happens.

Zarrick

PDA Message.

I say we hold one of them good ol' parties in celebration of his annhilation. :D

Pawx

Well...Ever heard the old saying "One victory always leads to a worser lose around the corner"?

I wouldn't get my hopes up so soon, They could hold up something way worse then Three Piece..

Celtic

Whatever the Monolith brings next, we can take it.  Not to say anything's ever easy, but we'll be waiting for the new guy.  The main thing here though is Goose is now safe.

swacko

I heard the news. I guess now faking your death wont be neccesary.
Good that the Monolith were finally given a serious hit in their rock-worshipping groins.